Author Topic: Benjamin Pearson backs down  (Read 5428 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Benjamin Pearson backs down
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2007, 09:39:01 PM »

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2007, 09:40:11 PM »
BP's true colors were shown tonight! And to think HE WANTED TO POST SHIRTLESS PICS! After we could just end this thing right now, but no, he wants to wait for some unknown reason. He has backed down and melted like a candle in hell.

Big Nav, please tell me what the difference would be between now and Saturday? Why not just take the damn bet now and settle it on the spot? What is the point in waiting?

I think that he really turned on his imagionary broad aka "blow up doll" since he acted like 1 monster tough guy tonight with his hardcore profound words   :o
#

thisiskeith12

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2007, 09:41:48 PM »

I think that he really turned on his imagionary broad aka "blow up doll" since he acted like 1 monster tough guy tonight with his hardcore profound words   :o

Haha! I'm game but I feel as if he's going to troll for other pics otherwise

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2007, 09:51:25 PM »
I allready explained im not doing it till tomorrow or sat...... take it or leave it..... what do you want to bet?

If you EVER want to move from being a smart ass punk into a respected man and getbig member,  then put the fucking picture up now.
reality is you challenged, called his shit and then ran like the little bitch you are!

Your always the first to call out a member, smart mouth fuck you are, now you are caught red handed and pants down....showing your pathetic arms in a pic may be a great laugh for all but would have spoke multitudes to your character...........

Grow up boy, if your considering suicide now, then let me be the first to encourage you to DO IT..............chicken shit

thisiskeith12

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2007, 09:53:06 PM »

If you EVER want to move from being a smart ass punk into a respected man and getbig member,  then put the fucking picture up now.
reality is you challenged, called his shit and then ran like the little bitch you are!

Your always the first to call out a member, smart mouth fuck you are, now you are caught red handed and pants down....showing your pathetic arms in a pic may be a great laugh for all but would have spoke multitudes to your character...........

Grow up boy, if your considering suicide now, then let me be the first to encourage you to DO IT..............chicken shit

Maybe Russian Roulette?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2007, 09:53:47 PM »

If you EVER want to move from being a smart ass punk into a respected man and getbig member,  then put the fucking picture up now.

Whatever will he do not being respected on a bodybuilding forum!!!!  ::)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2007, 09:54:34 PM »
thiskeith OWNS benjamin pearson--what is the diff from nowto saturday?  carb loading? ahahhahah

thisiskeith12

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2007, 09:55:13 PM »

Do you lick his balls while you are down there???

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2007, 09:56:14 PM »

Dude take your mouth off of ben,benjamin ex.convict queer boy's cock!

BEKS JUST PWNED BENJAMING BIG TIME

LOL
#

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2007, 09:56:26 PM »
Do you lick his balls while you are down there???

Tell me Keith, do you wear the LaCoste and Polo to take away from your massive gopher teeth?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2007, 09:57:18 PM »
thiskeith OWNS benjamin pearson--what is the diff from nowto saturday?  carb loading? ahahhahah

LOL dude he's going to drop down on his sodium  ;D
#

thisiskeith12

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2007, 09:59:30 PM »
Tell me Keith, do you wear the LaCoste and Polo to take away from your massive gopher teeth?

Turn over and give a kiss good night to BP and just pretend none of this happend, okay?

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2007, 10:11:03 PM »

being the fact that you are not respected on here you tell us......you do suck cock, don't you?

another owned fuck like you, supporting another P.O.S, right out in the open.........that said, lets see your pic sucking his cock............I bet you two have a bowflex, don't you?

did you cry the day TA was exposed?...............listen to me, suicide is the right course for you also............be a man and do it.

hope this helps

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2007, 12:18:05 AM »
HAHAHAHA  these two tiny tits have had this coming for a long time.  Of course it ended the only way it could; with Benjamen backing down and his cock warmer BezerkFury getting crushed because all his heroes, all the people he followed around getbig hoping to get some attention from, have now been exposed.
I'm Nick's role model!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2007, 04:46:10 AM »
Fine this is the deal.... ill post my pics today.... if you look better than me (thisiskeith or big nav) ill delete my account

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2007, 07:13:50 AM »
Turn over and give a kiss good night to BP and just pretend none of this happend, okay?
hahahah------------omg the ownings are plentiful lately

Ben and Fury are quite the Getbig bitches lately---------------------------shit Fury is backpeddling faster than an NFL cornerback

ps----------hows the Fury squad going

cause still -----------noone could give a f*cks  :-*

u know ur going to have to find someone else's d*ck to ride now that ur squad is dieing---------hey Adonis could always use somebody--------------all he has left is a celltech gorging 155lber to defend him now

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2007, 07:15:52 AM »
hahahah------------omg the ownings are plentiful lately

Ben and Fury are quite the Getbig bitches lately---------------------------shit Fury is backpeddling faster than an NFL cornerback

ps----------hows the Fury squad going

cause still -----------noone could give a f*cks  :-*

u know ur going to have to find someone else's d*ck to ride now that ur squad is dieing---------hey Adonis could always use somebody--------------all he has left is a celltech gorging 155lber to defend him now

You don't give a fuck yet this is the 4th thread about me you've bumped. My god, another guy. They just keep coming out of the woodwork. I've never even heard of this clown until today. Must be another internet badass.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2007, 07:17:00 AM »
You don't give a fuck yet this is the 4th thread about me you've bumped. My god, another guy. They just keep coming out of the woodwork. I've never even heard of this clown until today. Must be another internet badass.
no i just love kicking wounded animals when they're down ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2007, 07:18:53 AM »
no i just love kicking wounded animals when they're down ;)

Wounded animal when he's down? hahahaha, I'm not even phased tiny. You nuthuggers have been waiting for me to slip up, not going to happen.  ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2007, 07:20:54 AM »
Wounded animal when he's down? hahahaha, I'm not even phased tiny. You nuthuggers have been waiting for me to slip up, not going to happen.  ;D
ok----ur acting more sensitive than my girlfriend on her period

"im tired of defending myself"

"im just taking a break from ownings for awhile"

poor poor Fury :'(

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2007, 07:21:41 AM »
ok----ur acting more sensitive than my girlfriend on her period

"im tired of defending myself"

"im just taking a break from ownings for awhile"

poor poor Fury :'(

You got me. Guess it's expected taht I spend 14 hours a day on this site like you, I suppose? These clowns get lamer by the day. What's next? The Aryan Superhero?  ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2007, 07:25:40 AM »
You got me. Guess it's expected taht I spend 14 hours a day on this site like you, I suppose? These clowns get lamer by the day. What's next? The Aryan Superhero?  ::)
wrong again bro---------look at my average post cound 1.035 a day and look at urs------------

I was here before u and will be here long after ur childish ramblings are forgotten

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2007, 07:48:06 AM »
wrong again bro---------look at my average post cound 1.035 a day and look at urs------------

I was here before u and will be here long after ur childish ramblings are forgotten

I'm not going anywhere cupcake. Funny, I still have no idea who you are despite the fact I spend most of my time on the G&O. Where do these nuthugging clowns come from? Are they really that desperate for attention in real life?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2007, 08:00:35 AM »
I'm not going anywhere cupcake. Funny, I still have no idea who you are despite the fact I spend most of my time on the G&O. Where do these nuthugging clowns come from? Are they really that desperate for attention in real life?
did u actually just call me cupcake-------no Im serious did u really just call me cupcake?

wow ur f*cking creepy-----im through with u bro

find some other dude to call cuddly pet names :-X

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2007, 08:03:03 AM »
did u actually just call me cupcake-------no Im serious did u really just call me cupcake?

wow ur f*cking creepy-----im through with u bro

find some other dude to call cuddly pet names :-X

You really are terrible at this insulting game. You can't post without melting down or coming off like a whiny twunt. Shocking.