Author Topic: Team Fury taking applications!!!  (Read 5391 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Team Fury taking applications!!!
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2007, 07:06:48 AM »
wow Fury is having a complete internet breakdown-------------

first he runs from his squad little a beaten puppy--now he's trying to start his own"squad"---real original bro ::)

keep trying bro--keep trying

PS---------------no one gives a f*ck about ur squad

You don't read too well, can you? It was a joke. Secondly, you say you don't give a fuck but you're down here bumping every thread and stalking the threads on the G&O about Sarcasm's pics. Why do you people insist on self-owning yourselves?

I'm quite content with taking a break from the ownings. It seems I've got quite the legion of nuthuggers to give a vacation to.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2007, 07:07:20 AM »
Team Fury !!!!   No coincidence, I was just Fedex'd the dress catalog to order my uniforms, give the tailor props BF, excellent work he's done putting those together.

hahahaha, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2007, 07:19:33 AM »
You don't read too well, can you? It was a joke. Secondly, you say you don't give a fuck but you're down here bumping every thread and stalking the threads on the G&O about Sarcasm's pics. Why do you people insist on self-owning yourselves?

I'm quite content with taking a break from the ownings. It seems I've got quite the legion of nuthuggers to give a vacation to.
haha first of all tough guy-----------------Im cool with sarcasm and havent said a negative thing about him------so get that straight

ur the little bitch acting like a juicer who just came off and forgot their nolvadex "Im just tired of defending myself"---"im just taking a break from owings for now"-----------sh*t u need to get ur test levels back up

and ur are right about one thing----------------------u r a joke :-*

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2007, 07:22:44 AM »
haha first of all tough guy-----------------Im cool with sarcasm and havent said a negative thing about him------so get that straight

ur the little bitch acting like a juicer who just came off and forgot their nolvadex "Im just tired of defending myself"---"im just taking a break from owings for now"-----------sh*t u need to get ur test levels back up

and ur are right about one thing----------------------u r a joke :-*

hahahaha, MELTDOWN!!! Someone's upset about me banging his sister and not calling back!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I can't help but laugh at a guy trying to insult someone when he types like a 13 year old girl on AOL. "U r obviously 2 kewl 4 m3."  ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2007, 07:27:48 AM »
hahahaha, MELTDOWN!!! Someone's upset about me banging his sister and not calling back!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I can't help but laugh at a guy trying to insult someone when he types like a 13 year old girl on AOL. "U r obviously 2 kewl 4 m3."  ::)
keep trying-------------u might actually develop some wit one of these days

or find another boyfriend's jock to ride on getbig

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2007, 07:47:05 AM »
keep trying-------------u might actually develop some wit one of these days

or find another boyfriend's jock to ride on getbig

Maybe ---------------------- I th1nk th1s 13 y3ar 0ld has g0t m3!!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2007, 07:50:07 AM »
Maybe ---------------------- I th1nk th1s 13 y3ar 0ld has g0t m3!!!!
if u ever got off the computer and actually talked to girls u would know that a true playa can text with his eyes closed

maybe when u grow up and start talking to girls u might realize that text messageing skills are essential if ur trying to balance a bunch of bitches------------------------------but then again u might want to get a hold on those emotional problems of yours first ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2007, 07:51:46 AM »
if u ever got off the computer and actually talked to girls u would know that a true playa can text with his eyes closed

maybe when u grow up and start talking to girls u might realize that text messageing skills are essential if ur trying to balance a bunch of bitches------------------------------but then again u might want to get a hold on those emotional problems of yours first ;)

I can't post without you replying in 30 seconds. You're calling who a nerd? The only pussy you've probably seen is that fleshlight your Mother bought you for your 35th birthday.

I'm still confused as to how a message board full of dudes equates to the need to text message them? Sounds like another closet homo.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2007, 07:57:19 AM »
I can't post without you replying in 30 seconds. You're calling who a nerd? The only pussy you've probably seen is that fleshlight your Mother bought you for your 35th birthday.

I'm still confused as to how a message board full of dudes equates to the need to text message them? Sounds like another closet homo.
u wouldnt understand child-------------------but anyway thats were i get my writing style from-----when ur texting a bitch and driving at the same time u dont want to spell out every unneccesary word------but u would actually need to talk to girls first to understand that---sorry bro

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2007, 07:58:34 AM »
u wouldnt understand child-------------------but anyway thats were i get my writing style from-----when ur texting a bitch and driving at the same time u dont want to spell out every unneccesary word------but u would actually need to talk to girls first to understand that---sorry bro

Hahahaha, another virgin DonJuan.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2007, 08:03:21 AM »
Hahahaha, another virgin DonJuan.
dont feel bad----------i told u u wouldnt understand

BTW im through with u--------------i mean im not conversing with another dude that refers to me as cupcake :-X

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2007, 08:05:37 AM »
berzerkfury..thought you was a member of the gay rights organization the squad?