Author Topic: BerzerkFury declaration of war on the SQUAD 2.0!!!!  (Read 3204 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: BerzerkFury declaration of war on the SQUAD 2.0!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2007, 07:02:59 AM »
Even if you were jay cutler or ronnie coleman bf , If I were you I would not post a pic....the mystic factor is emmense..

not taking anything away from Kiwi who is a fuggin beast!! Havenbull looks like a big mofo as well!! props to both

hahahaha, well I'll be the first to say I don't like Ronnie or Jay. Thankfully.

haha Fury is running from the squad with his tail between his legs-------------------------------seems like a lot of people's sandcastles are crumbling huh Kieth ;D

Not really. I've been saying for a while I was going to cut back on my posting because the act's played out on here. It gets old having people swing from your nutsack 24 hours a day.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2007, 07:35:21 AM »
hahahaha, well I'll be the first to say I don't like Ronnie or Jay. Thankfully.

Not really. I've been saying for a while I was going to cut back on my posting because the act's played out on here. It gets old having people swing from your nutsack 24 hours a day.
BF take it easy youre not that important if you left or me or anyone for that matter getbig would go on..
p

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2007, 07:39:44 AM »
Fury hint hint its called Nolvadex----u could use some

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2007, 07:46:19 AM »
BF take it easy youre not that important if you left or me or anyone for that matter getbig would go on..

hahahaha, monster assumption there Forehead. I couldn't care less if Getbig goes on or not. It's a forum and nothing more. The events of the last few days show just how obsessed the majority of the people here are. Their lives are run by this site. Should thank Ron.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2007, 07:55:17 AM »
hahahaha, monster assumption there Forehead. I couldn't care less if Getbig goes on or not. It's a forum and nothing more. The events of the last few days show just how obsessed the majority of the people here are. Their lives are run by this site. Should thank Ron.
yea little man youre right it was pretty sad everyone sounded like little school girls pretty sad..
p