Author Topic: BRUTALLY Exposed and pwn3d - The Squadfather : MEGA THREAD by DToTheP  (Read 95654 times)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Re: att sarcasm - post your picture!
« Reply #200 on: March 24, 2007, 07:11:29 PM »
230 pounds is probably right. and arms tend to be bigger the more weight you carry.

same can be said about anyone at a pizza hut.

why you're impressed by people stuffing themselves daily with pizza is very hard to understand.

Do the math, he'd be about 205-210, pretty leaned out at 5'11. That's pretty damn good for being clean, which you can tell he is.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: March 24, 2007, 07:12:44 PM »
squadfather I used to think you were cool man,

I think you need to grow a set of balls, and prove this ISN'T you on the right,

to me I hate to say it is YOU

post the face pic, show it isnt you man.

BP, that's not even close to the same face and head shape    ???

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: March 24, 2007, 07:13:12 PM »
Do the math, he'd be about 205-210, pretty leaned out at 5'11. That's pretty damn good for being clean, which you can tell he is.

'Clean' as in natural?

His other pics were taken from a steroid forum...he himself has admited 'use'

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 24, 2007, 07:15:20 PM »
why doesnt he post a face pic, and PROVE IT.

i liked the guy man, but to me its the same guy,

I checked out the steroids.com forum, HBK was pathetic man.
it's not me BP.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: March 24, 2007, 07:16:27 PM »
HBK wouldnt be,

why doesnt he post a face pic, to prove it isnt him?

The dude in the mirror pic (SF) is clearly Italian looking, the other dude is clearly not. They just wanted to try and fuel the fire, bad job going about it imo.

He posted up, I'm done with it. Bluto's next, he likes to give his .02 on everything and is a training board mod, that's troubling enough. He really needs to show he walks the walk.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #205 on: March 24, 2007, 07:17:11 PM »
Read my last post, it's never mattered to me, but I don't have a problem showing myself to a trusted person.

so what the fuck are you on about then? you have been bitching for 3 days straight and stalked me in every thread ive made. you trying to show your loyalty to sarcasm by following me around all day?
is there anything i post that you havent bitched about? hell you even questioned at what time i went out to a party last night (!) and claimed i, as a european, dont know what time it is in my own part of the world?!

yeah you sent your picture to kiwiol. i bet it was nude too. thats the reason only a "trusted person" got it
thanks for NOT sharing.
Z

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: March 24, 2007, 07:18:14 PM »
'Clean' as in natural?

His other pics were taken from a steroid forum...he himself has admited 'use'

Dude, look at Titus, SF said he used a few years ago. His physique is clearly cleaned out and nothing enhanced about it, he's not getting any assitance outside of food.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #207 on: March 24, 2007, 07:18:29 PM »
it's not me BP.

prove it. nobody cares what you say anymore. either you prove it to be wrong or it will stand as truth forever and ever on.
Z

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: March 24, 2007, 07:19:19 PM »
so what the fuck are you on about then? you have been bitching for 3 days straight and stalked me in every thread ive made. you trying to show your loyalty to sarcasm by following me around all day?
is there anything i post that you havent bitched about? hell you even questioned at what time i went out to a party last night (!) and claimed i, as a european, dont know what time it is in my own part of the world?!

yeah you sent your picture to kiwiol. i bet it was nude too. thats the reason only a "trusted person" got it
thanks for NOT sharing.

Show a pic, what's YOUR reason not to?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #209 on: March 24, 2007, 07:19:30 PM »
Dude, look at Titus, SF said he used a few years ago. His physique is clearly cleaned out and nothing enhanced about it, he's not getting any assitance outside of food.

haha got that right.

CLEARLY nothing enhanced about his physique, thats for sure

nothing but food - plenty of it, the greasy fatty kind!

Z

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #210 on: March 24, 2007, 07:20:11 PM »
are you on crack, they clearly look the same,

man i thought you were cool and kept things honest.

Giving you my honest opinion BP. It does not look like the same person or even the same ethnic features. I am not trying to cover anyone's back here.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: March 24, 2007, 07:20:20 PM »
are you on crack, they clearly look the same,

man i thought you were cool and kept things honest.

Yes they do look the same... no denying that - the ears, hair, backgrounds, posting styles ect.

we can say all we want, Squadfather can prove us all wrong.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #212 on: March 24, 2007, 07:20:51 PM »
Show a pic, what's YOUR reason not to?

im afraid a satanist like you would use it as a voodoo doll.

Z

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: March 24, 2007, 07:21:49 PM »
haha got that right.

CLEARLY nothing enhanced about his physique, thats for sure

nothing but food - plenty of it, the greasy fatty kind!

It's already been established Bluto, no pic, zero credibility.

The fact that you don't like SF's physique is irrelevant. You have nothing, not even a reputation.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #214 on: March 24, 2007, 07:22:04 PM »
Giving you my honest opinion BP. It does not look like the same person or even the same ethnic features. I am not trying to cover anyone's back here.

everyone else seems to think its the same. why is that? it's a coincidence you come to sarcasms defense, after he's been your "leader" (imagine that, a satanist that has a master other than himself, this moron doesnt know anything apparantely)

Z

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: For all the doubters out there LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE - exposing sarcasm.
« Reply #215 on: March 24, 2007, 07:22:15 PM »
I guess when I let everyone know that Sarcasm was (mostly) just a teenage shut-in it would only be a matter of time till he tried to regain some credibility...

Remember the sequence of events:
-Mindspin calls "Sarcasm" on some inane bullshit he posted claiming Mindspin was 160 lbs or some such. Well Sarcasm is a community account used by  a kid, some Squad members and Adonis...

-Mindspin went off on a family trip and the whole Squad (and all their gimmicks) began to attack him in his absence

-I thought that was unfair... so I let everyone know the truth about Sarcasm: he's a 14/15 year-old shut in who shares his account with some Squad members and Adonis

-Ron chimed in to say that Sarcasm wasn't really a kid (some of the mods know otherwise)

-None of the mods denied any of my claims, and everyone who bothered to check Sarcasm's activity profile saw that it matched my claims: posting before school; during recess and lunch; after homework and in bed with computer off by 9 o'clock

-Mindspin deleted Sarcasm's account... while declining to comment on my claims... (strange)

-then we had to put up with "Squadfather"

-Adonis claimed he could deadlift 225 112 times... so I offered him $100 for the video. Magoo, Onlyme and Wolfgang187 also put up money

-Adonis basically became a laughing stock... every post he made was met with demands for the video; his degree; his gravity suit; his 4% bf pics etc etc

-then Adonis posts like crazy for a couple of weeks because he's not using the Squadfather account as the kid has changed the password because he doesn't want to be associated with Adonis any more.

-now trying to PROVE he's something other than a child in an attempt to regain some smidgen of credibility.

He was careful... he posted pics of a muscular competitive bodybuilder first (remember that?), but it was ruined by people identifyied the guy in the pics as an old time poster here on GetBig...

So he tried something a little less ambitious... he posted pics of a big thirty-something fat guy...

I guess a big (but fat), 30 year old is better than people knowing you're 15 and 120 lbs.

Give it up kid... I think you'll find people on here will be more forgiving of a kid ripping on people for fun, than on the 30-year-old blobby you're pretending to be ripping on people out of spite.

Don't believe the hype! Sarcasm is 15...

The Luke

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #216 on: March 24, 2007, 07:22:26 PM »
im afraid a satanist like you would use it as a voodoo doll.

hahahaha

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: March 24, 2007, 07:22:43 PM »
He posted up, I'm done with it. Bluto's next, he likes to give his .02 on everything and is a training board mod, that's troubling enough. He really needs to show he walks the walk.

I've never seen Bluto post hundreds of 'gym owning' stories therefore his physique means nothing to me.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #218 on: March 24, 2007, 07:22:59 PM »
It's already been established Bluto, no pic, zero credibility.

The fact that you don't like SF's physique is irrelevant. You have nothing, not even a reputation.

I'd say pic, zero credibility - just look at the photo of sarcasm  ;D
Z

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #219 on: March 24, 2007, 07:24:56 PM »
I've never seen Bluto post hundreds of 'gym owning' stories therefore his physique means nothing to me.

You must train exclusively in Venice then.

Go to a regular gym in nowhere USA, it is full of skinny punks who try to lift weight they can hardly unrack or dumbasses, bloated up on test that haven't even trained for a year or 2 in their life.

Go pull some of Toxic Avenger's posts AND his pics, that's your average tool patrolling the gyms bro

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #220 on: March 24, 2007, 07:25:10 PM »

exactly. when you make it a habit to criticize other peoples physiques THEN your own comes into it. thats the reason sarcasm is given such a hard time - it's based on his actions over the years and how he has treated others.

what goes around comes around.

Z

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: March 24, 2007, 07:27:32 PM »
your talking shit and you know it.

well davidpaul sure did own squadfather pretty good man.

I don't EXPECT anyone to post a face pic on a board like this.

If they do, props to 'em.

It doesn't look like the same guy to me. If SF wants to pm me a face
pic, which I will delete after looking at, I will do 1 of 2 things BP:

I will report back that everyone is wrong   or

I will not say a thing and delete my account, end of story.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: March 24, 2007, 07:29:43 PM »
exactly. when you make it a habit to criticize other peoples physiques THEN your own comes into it. thats the reason sarcasm is given such a hard time - it's based on his actions over the years and how he has treated others.

what goes around comes around.

I use to have respect for you Bluto, I even respected the Empires struggles back in the day, but no pic, zero credibility. You don't even have to post it. I will delete it immediately.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #223 on: March 24, 2007, 07:34:33 PM »
I use to have respect for you Bluto, I even respected the Empires struggles back in the day, but no pic, zero credibility. You don't even have to post it. I will delete it immediately.

fine. you wont respect me, MOS, berserkfury or the thousand others that havent posted their picture (including yourself)

thats fine with me.

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #224 on: March 24, 2007, 07:35:42 PM »
your still dodging the point,

why has he stopped positng so much?

why the fuck wont he post a face pic, to PROVE HE ISNT HBK

HBK BIG LOSER - SQUADFATHER BIG LOSER

do the math for chrits sakes.

he went from 40 posts per day to 4 posts per day within hours of being exposed.

hardly a coincidence.

he called blockhead on his cellphone and cried like a little bitch and wanted a TRUCE!

how anyone can stand up for sarcasm after all this is beyond me. they will fall with him.
Z