Author Topic: Canada is #2 in the world in oil reserves.  (Read 666 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Canada is #2 in the world in oil reserves.
« on: March 23, 2007, 11:47:36 AM »
Estimated oil reserves

Alberta Government calculates that about 28 billion cubic metres (174 billion barrels) of crude bitumen are economically recoverable from the three Alberta oil sands areas at current prices using current technology. This is equivalent to about 10% of the estimated 1,700 and 2,500 billion barrels of bitumen in place. [1]. Alberta estimates that the Athabasca deposits alone contain 5.6 billion cubic metres (35 billion barrels) of surface mineable bitumen and 15.6 billion cubic metres (98 billion barrels) of bitumen recoverable by in-situ methods. These estimates of Canada's oil reserves caused some astonishment when they were first published but are now largely accepted by the international community. This volume places Canadian proven oil reserves second in the world behind those of Saudi Arabia.

;D

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: Canada is #2 in the world in oil reserves.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 11:51:26 AM »
Estimated oil reserves

Alberta Government calculates that about 28 billion cubic metres (174 billion barrels) of crude bitumen are economically recoverable from the three Alberta oil sands areas at current prices using current technology. This is equivalent to about 10% of the estimated 1,700 and 2,500 billion barrels of bitumen in place. [1]. Alberta estimates that the Athabasca deposits alone contain 5.6 billion cubic metres (35 billion barrels) of surface mineable bitumen and 15.6 billion cubic metres (98 billion barrels) of bitumen recoverable by in-situ methods. These estimates of Canada's oil reserves caused some astonishment when they were first published but are now largely accepted by the international community. This volume places Canadian proven oil reserves second in the world behind those of Saudi Arabia.

;D

See you can try and gloat but it went like this...I said something about oil, you proved me wrong...I said I admit I was wrong...end of topic...

You say something about guard controlled by bush, I prove you wron, you claim cinfusion and cite a bill that was never passed..I prove you wrong again and accuse me of being nitpicky!!?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 11:55:41 AM »
you actually agreed on the bill, still in the works.  then, you disagreed with it.

Hi John Kerry :)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 12:04:57 PM »
you actually agreed on the bill, still in the works.  then, you disagreed with it.

Hi John Kerry :)

Oh no I didn't...I took your word when you said a bill was passed a few months back,,I used to trust your sources... my mistake..guess you mislead the public and lied...You said it passed, I researched it and guess what.....wish you could just say dude, I made a mistake....
gotta love life