Author Topic: The crowd at a bodybuilding show most resembles....  (Read 26639 times)

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
Re: The crowd at a bodybuilding show most resembles....
« Reply #200 on: April 03, 2007, 10:30:42 PM »
LMAO!!  (slapping knee laughing)...

Whatever your day job is, be sure to keep it....P.I. and mind-games aren't your speciality.

BTW, NEVER play mind games with people more intelligent than yourself.  Not a good idea.

The Heckler

« Reply #201 on: April 03, 2007, 10:46:15 PM »

Whatever your day job is, be sure to keep it....P.I. and mind-games aren't your speciality.

BTW, NEVER play mind games with people more intelligent than yourself.  Not a good idea.

I`m ever so intimidated. ::)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #202 on: April 04, 2007, 09:55:48 AM »

That's kinda like saying "never post on a bodybuilding forum unless you actually lift weights."  That was the "massive" egocrusher's first mistake.

Second mistake was going toe-to-toe with the Heckler.  When he's done with you, he'll go after your whole family.  He'll destroy you.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #203 on: April 04, 2007, 09:59:14 AM »

Do you guys think my ass looks fat?    :-\

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: April 04, 2007, 10:06:37 AM »
That's kinda like saying "never post on a bodybuilding forum unless you actually lift weights."  That was the "massive" egocrusher's first mistake.

Second mistake was going toe-to-toe with the Heckler.  When he's done with you, he'll go after your whole family.  He'll destroy you.

With is impressive P.I. skills (snicker, snicker) and his cunning ways (snicker, snicker), I shuttered at the thought of what a man with his limited intelligence could accomplish if driven through jealousy.  I'd say something like Forest Gump being given a job cutting grass is what the heckler is shooting for.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #205 on: April 04, 2007, 10:25:31 AM »
With is impressive P.I. skills (snicker, snicker) and his cunning ways (snicker, snicker), I shuttered at the thought of what a man with his limited intelligence could accomplish if driven through jealousy.  I'd say something like Forest Gump being given a job cutting grass is what the heckler is shooting for.

I think you should start out with shooting for Forrest Gump's physique and go from there.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: April 04, 2007, 10:31:59 AM »
LOL!!! 

STILL picture fishing?  You guys never give up, do you?

I am the puppet master of Getbig...I have all you clowns dancing on strings while I laugh with amusement...

The Heckler

« Reply #207 on: April 04, 2007, 10:44:02 AM »
LOL!!! 

STILL picture fishing?  You guys never give up, do you?

I am the puppet master of Getbig...I have all you clowns dancing on strings while I laugh with amusement...

See below:

Ok real FUCKING FUNNY asshole, where did you find that pic of me?  I don't care post it if you want, I was at a friend's birthday party and I was drunk off my ass and having a great time.  I got laid later that night, I bet you have NEVER gotten pussy in your life FUCKFACE.  I had only been working out a year when that pic had been taken so BIG FUCKING DEAL.  You want a cookie or somethin?

Thanks for playing.

You lose.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #208 on: April 04, 2007, 10:48:03 AM »
See below:

Thanks for playing.

You lose.

"Big" Egocrusher is like the retarded person who doesn't know he's retarded.

I guess he doesn't realize the joke is on him?

The Heckler

« Reply #209 on: April 04, 2007, 10:49:38 AM »
"Big" Egocrusher is like the retarded person who doesn't know he's retarded.

I guess he doesn't realize the joke is on him?

hahah "retarded" is the first word that comes to mind when I look at that pic of him in his "birthday" hat.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #210 on: April 04, 2007, 10:50:30 AM »
Making up PM's is as sad as it gets, Heckler.  You seem like the type of guy who probably made up stories about getting laid up into his 20's when his friends were talking about sex because you were embarassed you were still a virgin.

Those on here don't know the difference...you and I do.  You know you are a liar and you go to bed with that on your conscious every night.  I know that you don't know a thing about me (as you've proven over and over) and I laugh at you...and move on.  You've already been hammered over your shoddy P.I. work.  You got the name and picture wrong...along with my age, everything.  LMAO!!!

Life...look into getting one  ;)

The Heckler

« Reply #211 on: April 04, 2007, 10:51:53 AM »
Making up PM's is as sad as it gets, Heckler.  You seem like the type of guy who probably made up stories about getting laid up into his 20's when his friends were talking about sex because you were embarassed you were still a virgin.

Those on here don't know the difference...you and I do.  You know you are a liar and you go to bed with that on your conscious every night.  I know that you don't know a thing about me (as you've proven over and over) and I laugh at you...and move on.  You've already been hammered over your shoddy P.I. work.  You got the name and picture wrong...along with my age, everything.  LMAO!!!

Life...look into getting one  ;)

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #212 on: April 04, 2007, 10:53:07 AM »
Making up PM's is as sad as it gets, Heckler.  You seem like the type of guy who probably made up stories about getting laid up into his 20's when his friends were talking about sex because you were embarassed you were still a virgin.

Those on here don't know the difference...you and I do.  You know you are a liar and you go to bed with that on your conscious every night.  I know that you don't know a thing about me (as you've proven over and over) and I laugh at you...and move on.  You've already been hammered over your shoddy P.I. work.  You got the name and picture wrong...along with my age, everything.  LMAO!!!

Life...look into getting one  ;)

Boy you sure "crushed" his "ego" on that one.

Heckler was an integral part of the BF meltdown.  His PI work is anything but "shoddy."

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: April 04, 2007, 12:16:19 PM »
Is is in this case.

The guy can't find out my NAME, AGE, HEIGHT, WEIGHT, VOCATION or what I look like..

You gonna tell me he's good at "P.I." work?  He'd starve to death in 2 weeks if he tried to make a living doing that.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: April 04, 2007, 12:36:31 PM »
Is is in this case.

The guy can't find out my NAME, AGE, HEIGHT, WEIGHT, VOCATION or what I look like..

You gonna tell me he's good at "P.I." work?  He'd starve to death in 2 weeks if he tried to make a living doing that.

Post a pic to prove the whole board wrong.  Your excuses about being posted to a gay website is really pitiful.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #215 on: April 04, 2007, 02:32:39 PM »
Don't worry...someone on here will figure out who I am eventually and you'll see what I was talking about.  That (the fact that the picture would be shopped around to gay sites) is just reality.

I've given enough clues in a couple threads on here for the Sheet Detectives on here to figure out who I am...but...alas, they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer...

The Heckler

« Reply #216 on: April 04, 2007, 02:33:42 PM »
Don't worry...someone on here will figure out who I am eventually and you'll see what I was talking about.  That (the fact that the picture would be shopped around to gay sites) is just reality.

I've given enough clues in a couple threads on here for the Sheet Detectives on here to figure out who I am...but...alas, they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer...

You really should go back to troll school.  You`re not very good at your craft.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #217 on: April 04, 2007, 02:37:24 PM »
......but, as a P.I., you're a TOTAL FAILURE!  A complete BUST regarding me.  You have NOTHING on me and I've even given you CLUES!  You're TERRIBLE, heckler.

You need a new signature, screen name and hobby.  All are laughable representations of the wannabe "heckler" sack of crap that you are.

Hope this helps..

The Heckler

« Reply #218 on: April 04, 2007, 02:38:02 PM »
......but, as a P.I., you're a TOTAL FAILURE!  A complete BUST regarding me.  You have NOTHING on me and I've even given you CLUES!  You're TERRIBLE, heckler.

You need a new signature, screen name and hobby.  All are laughable representations of the wannabe "heckler" sack of crap that you are.

Hope this helps..

Ok real FUCKING FUNNY asshole, where did you find that pic of me?  I don't care post it if you want, I was at a friend's birthday party and I was drunk off my ass and having a great time.  I got laid later that night, I bet you have NEVER gotten pussy in your life FUCKFACE.  I had only been working out a year when that pic had been taken so BIG FUCKING DEAL.  You want a cookie or somethin?

Thanks for playing.

You lose.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #219 on: April 04, 2007, 02:54:39 PM »
How many times are you going to PASTE A PM  YOU MADE UP on here to make up for you getting your ASS HANDED to you for your lack of P.I. skills?

You've got NOTHING on me, Heckler.  No name, no picture, no height, no weight...nothing.  I am a GHOST to you...a Legend...A Myth....

When you finally figure out who I am, the entire board is going to see how full of shit you are.  You are leaving a TRAIL for yourself to be destroyed when my pics are revealed....

Owning yourself...how smart you are....

The Heckler

« Reply #220 on: April 04, 2007, 03:06:56 PM »
How many times are you going to PASTE A PM  YOU MADE UP on here to make up for you getting your ASS HANDED to you for your lack of P.I. skills?

You've got NOTHING on me, Heckler.  No name, no picture, no height, no weight...nothing.  I am a GHOST to you...a Legend...A Myth....

When you finally figure out who I am, the entire board is going to see how full of shit you are.  You are leaving a TRAIL for yourself to be destroyed when my pics are revealed....

Owning yourself...how smart you are....

Speaking of "owning yourself"...

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #221 on: April 04, 2007, 03:08:16 PM »
Brutal selfowning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\

The Heckler

« Reply #222 on: April 04, 2007, 03:10:28 PM »
Brutal selfowning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha indeed!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #223 on: April 04, 2007, 03:13:49 PM »
So Jason Akers is still at it.  Well from what I've seen the crowds at a bodybuilding show most resembles....

8)
\

The Heckler

« Reply #224 on: April 04, 2007, 03:15:35 PM »
hahaha I love that hat