Author Topic: The crowd at a bodybuilding show most resembles....  (Read 26823 times)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: The crowd at a bodybuilding show most resembles....
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2007, 08:07:21 PM »
are you trying to say that TheSemenCrusher is a silly drag queen who's all talk, benjamin?

haha that is exactly what im saying...... this little penis puffer is probably about as big as BF

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2007, 08:08:27 PM »
I'm still laughing about a guy planning on doing a show at 10+% bodyfat.  It's worth it to do the show just to LAUGH at there sheer STUPIDITY of someone who'd get on stage that out of shape.  I know Alex probably wasn't a math major (of any kind) at whatever community college he went to, but if he were to get his bodyfat percentage measured right now and were to figure out how much LEAN MASS he's carrying, he'd be able to deduct that he will have to drop to between 180-185 (after dropping water) to get below 5% bodyfat...

Alas, Alex is an idiot and I'll be more than happy to take his money...IF he doesn't pay off a couple judges (which is a distinct possibility).

ARE YOU DOING THE SHOW ALEX SAID HE WAS DOING??
Deep Tissue Massage

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2007, 08:10:32 PM »
I think I already answered that.  I seriously, seriously, seriously doubt he will be doing it.  IF he actually believes he can go in as a Super-Heavy  he's going to start panicking when he looks in the mirror 4 weeks out and is still fat as hell.  He doesn't have enough lean muscle mass to enter that class and he knows it.  He'll be doing the heavyweight.  Book that. 

...but I'd book on him bailing, first.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2007, 08:12:39 PM »
I think I already answered that.  I seriously, seriously, seriously doubt he will be doing it.  IF he actually believes he can go in as a Super-Heavy  he's going to start panicking when he looks in the mirror 4 weeks out and is still fat as hell.  He doesn't have enough lean muscle mass to enter that class and he knows it.  He'll be doing the heavyweight.  Book that. 

...but I'd book on him bailing, first.

so by saying you'd be happy to take his money, you are confirming right now that you'll be doing the same show alex mentioned previously?
Deep Tissue Massage

Alex23

« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2007, 08:16:16 PM »
are you trying to say that TheSemenCrusher is a silly drag queen who's all talk, benjamin?

Yes Power Rod, I think benJ clearly established that our little friend  'The SemenGuzzler' is full of shit and looking for a way out.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2007, 08:20:41 PM »
the guy is a fucking moron ::) If he is so great he should post his pics

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2007, 08:25:01 PM »
the guy is a fucking moron ::) If he is so great he should post his pics

or maybe he shouldn't.  he probably looks like someone who knows his way around the shaft.
Deep Tissue Massage

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2007, 08:26:22 PM »
or maybe he shouldn't.  he probably looks like someone who knows his way around the shaft.

are you suggesting the only ppics this guy has is of his posing sesion with bay power rod

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2007, 08:31:29 PM »
are you suggesting the only ppics this guy has is of his posing sesion with bay power rod

i'm saying that ThePenileGusher is no stranger to catching Derek Anthony in one of his 'performances' , and going "that's not how i taught you to subdue that python, now move over and let me show you..  first you start by...."...benjamin.
Deep Tissue Massage

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2007, 08:49:36 PM »
LMAO!!  I'm going to do the show, fellas...Alex is the one who will find a reason to cancel.  Watch and see..

I'll be waiting, Alex.  Not much more to say.  I can be ready for a contest in 20 days.  You've got LOT'S of work to do and drugs to take if you want to be in contest shape.  Get to it, fatass.   

The worst part of this is that you're DUMB ENOUGH to let me coerce/embarass you into agreeing to do a show where you will get your ASS HANDED TO YOU and it will cost you $10,000 (if you sack up and pay...which you won't).  Do you let people get in your head that easily off the internet?

Till the time comes, Alex.  Not much more to say.  Let us know how that clen/eca...errr...cardio and diet is going along over the next few weeks.  Also, when you drop out, make sure it at least SOUNDS legit, ok?  Some of the excuses I've heard from people for not doing this or that over the years regarding working out are pretty bad.  At least be creative.  Tell us your mom died that week or your girlfriend is in a coma or something like that.  Try to come legit.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2007, 08:51:12 PM »
LMAO!!  I'm going to do the show, fellas...Alex is the one who will find a reason to cancel.  Watch and see..

I'll be waiting, Alex.  Not much more to say.  I can be ready for a contest in 20 days.  You've got LOT'S of work to do and drugs to take if you want to be in contest shape.  Get to it, fatass.   

The worst part of this is that you're DUMB ENOUGH to let me coerce/embarass you into agreeing to do a show where you will get your ASS HANDED TO YOU and it will cost you $10,000 (if you sack up and pay...which you won't).  Do you let people get in your head that easily off the internet?

Till the time comes, Alex.  Not much more to say.  Let us know how that clen/eca...errr...cardio and diet is going along over the next few weeks.  Also, when you drop out, make sure it at least SOUNDS legit, ok?  Some of the excuses I've heard from people for not doing this or that over the years regarding working out are pretty bad.  At least be creative.  Tell us your mom died that week or your girlfriend is in a coma or something like that.  Try to come legit.

well ok then.
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2007, 08:53:52 PM »
'TheEgoCrusher' has an unsurpassed love for the penis.

Alex23

« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2007, 10:00:17 PM »
LMAO!!  I'm going to do the show

how do you plan to make the class? I mean going from 167lb (weight you admited before) to ~230 ?

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2007, 10:44:54 PM »
What in the HELL ARE YOU TALKING about you idiot?  I've NEVER posted anything remotely close to that.  You THINK that I'm akers1021 on this forum because you're a FUCKING IDIOT. 

Trace the damn IP's,  moron.  Get RON to GIVE THEM TO YOU.  You don't have clue #1 about who I am.  I haven't weighed 167 since I was in 7th grade.

You're an idiot.  Period.  I'm in your head and will soon be in your WALLET. 

Do you actually think you are going to get on STAGE at 230 for a SHOW?  LMAO!!  You will have a BF % of 15+, Alex.  Do you know how SAD that will look?  Do you really want to embarass yourself like that? 

Once again, you really need to recalculate things.  You have zero chance of beating me due to your huge waist, lack of symetry, lines and legs, but don't embarass yourself, man.  You know you need to drop about 50 pounds to do the show.  If you want to get on a stage looking like that...God help you.

However, you and I both know you are going to back out.  I laid down the challenge on here and you HAD to accept to save some...ANY...kind of face.  You will:  1.  Disappear, 2.  Come up with some lame excuse in the weeks leading up to the beginning of October. 

What planet do you live on where you think you only need to drop 20 POUNDS of fat and water to do a show looking like you do right now?  You are 100% DELUSIONAL, Alex.  You have your own damn continent on Planet Delusion at this point.  Have you not figured out how much FAT you have to LOSE, Alex?

It's obvious you've NEVER done a show.  Your reality check is getting ready to bounce like Vida Guerra's ass at a playboy shoot.

The Heckler

« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2007, 10:52:01 PM »
What in the HELL ARE YOU TALKING about you idiot?  I've NEVER posted anything remotely close to that.  You THINK that I'm akers1021 on this forum because you're a FUCKING IDIOT. 

Trace the damn IP's,  moron.  Get RON to GIVE THEM TO YOU.  You don't have clue #1 about who I am.  I haven't weighed 167 since I was in 7th grade.

Do you actually think you are going to get on STAGE at 230 for a SHOW?  LMAO!!  You will have a BF % of 15+, Alex.  Do you know how SAD that will look?  Do you really want to embarass yourself like that? 

Once again, you really need to recalculate things.  You have zero chance of beating me due to your huge waist, lack of symetry, lines and legs, but don't embarass yourself, man.  You know you need to drop about 50 pounds to do the show.  If you want to get on a stage looking like that...God help you.

However, you and I both know you are going to back out.  I laid down the challenge on here and you HAD to accept to save some...ANY...kind of face.  You will:  1.  Disappear, 2.  Come up with some lame excuse in the weeks leading up to the beginning of October. 

What planet do you live on where you think you only need to drop 20 POUNDS of fat and water to do a show looking like you do right now?  You are 100% DELUSIONAL, Alex.  You have your own damn continent on Planet Delusion at this point.  Have you not figured out how much FAT you have to LOSE, Alex?

It's obvious you've NEVER done a show.  Your reality check is getting ready to bounce like Vida Guerra's ass at a playboy shoot.

meltdown

The Heckler

« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2007, 11:43:36 PM »
FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT.  I will fucking destroy you.  You have NO IDEA who you're dealing with guy.  I will hunt you down and fucking kill you.

I`m shaking in my boots. ::)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2007, 05:58:09 AM »
how do you plan to make the class? I mean going from 167lb (weight you admited before) to ~230 ?

Alex, If you do take on the challange of competing in the show , I strongly suggest you take Mr. Intenseone up on his offer to help you.
You have no idea how brutal it is going to be to get in contest shape(a true 4-5%) and the size your going to lose along the way ( reguardless of how uch gear u take).
You are VERY thick and look to have a SOLID base of muscle mass... BUT you are also very fat. Alex I would be surprised if you are over 210 at a true 4% bf ( assuming you can even get that lean).

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2007, 06:57:39 AM »
LMAO!!!  The Heckler is MAKING UP PM'S NOW?

LOL!!!

Heckler, Alex tried that one a few months back with me, as did Adonis.

I will allow Ron to POST EVERY PM I HAVE EVER SENT ANYONE ON THIS FORUM right here in this thread.  EVERY ONE.  Ron's reply would be ZERO because I've NEVER SENT a PM on here...LOL!!!!

Heckler, that's just pityful.  Making something like that up is just SAD, man.  When someone has pissed you off as badly as me, think of something more original than typing out a FAKE MELTDOWN and pasting it into a thread and passing it off as a PM.  That's disgraceful.  It's not creative at all.  I'd hope you're better than that.

What a loser!  LOL!!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2007, 06:59:28 AM »
I`m shaking in my boots. ::)

haha who wouldnt be terrified of this monster ::)

The Heckler

« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2007, 08:04:47 AM »
LMAO!!!  The Heckler is MAKING UP PM'S NOW?

LOL!!!

Heckler, Alex tried that one a few months back with me, as did Adonis.

I will allow Ron to POST EVERY PM I HAVE EVER SENT ANYONE ON THIS FORUM right here in this thread.  EVERY ONE.  Ron's reply would be ZERO because I've NEVER SENT a PM on here...LOL!!!!

Heckler, that's just pityful.  Making something like that up is just SAD, man.  When someone has pissed you off as badly as me, think of something more original than typing out a FAKE MELTDOWN and pasting it into a thread and passing it off as a PM.  That's disgraceful.  It's not creative at all.  I'd hope you're better than that.

What a loser!  LOL!!

bla bla bla

I do enjoy your PM meltdowns.  Shall I post more, "big guy"?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2007, 08:05:11 AM »
what show is this??

anywhere close to MD?

carpe` vaginum!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2007, 08:32:46 AM »
bla bla bla

I do enjoy your PM meltdowns.  Shall I post more, "big guy"?

haha what a pathetic piece of shit this guy is

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2007, 08:45:22 AM »
I've told you all a million times why I won't put a picture on here.  It will be fark city on the picture and you all will send it straight to gay sites.  I'm a really good looking guy on top of being in very good shape all year and I'm not going to flood the net with my pic involunarily.  It's pretty simple.

Bwahhaaaaahaaaaaaa

This is the funniest/saddest/most bullshitting post I've ever read on Getbig.

Congratulations, you actually make some of the nonsense TA posts seem rational.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2007, 10:19:25 AM »

Meltdown

You seem to have alot of emotion invested in Alex - what has he done to piss you off? Raped your mother? Spurned your advances? Beaten you at Counter Strike?

Let me give you a bit of advice, 'The Egocrusher'. There used to be a kid that posted here called Nick Hersh, and like you he was a mouthy wanker that flamed people for no reason. Amongst other things he claimed to be a womanising martial arts expert that could deadlift 500lbs and squat 400lbs for reps.

However, one day someone discovered he was actually a 120lb ex juicer living in a cyber dreamworld. He became an absolute laughing stock, and because of his shitty attitude no one stood up for him. Humiliated beyond belief he quit Getbig and disappeared. The last i heard he was living under a bridge with someone called HBK.

Consider it a warning. I'm sure you don't want Gimmic to investigate you ;)

The Heckler

« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2007, 10:42:37 AM »
Nicholas "BerzerkFury" Hersh is indeed a sad case.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=138039.0