Author Topic: Gonzales Lied: Documents show Gonzales approved firings  (Read 2913 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: Gonzales Lied: Documents show Gonzales approved firings
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2007, 07:42:29 AM »
He lied.

Top attorney in the land lied.

What else is there to say?  No American should tolerate liars in office.

Every one of us should be demanding his resignation.  To keep him in office shows you have low standards and expectations from your leaders.  If any of us were to lie like this, we'd be fired.

As a Republican, I can honestly say, this is the MOST CORRUPT administration in US history.

It's sad to say......but I must be honest w/ the man in the mirror.

It is..........what it is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2007, 05:20:05 AM »
As a Republican, I can honestly say, this is the MOST CORRUPT administration in US history.

It's sad to say......but I must be honest w/ the man in the mirror.

It is..........what it is.

Friday's release showed there was a major 'damage control' meeting where they talked about this issue. 

Of course, this contradicts Gonzalez' statement this week that the issue hadn't been discussed whatsoever and he had no knowledge of it.  Seems he held a meeting where that was THE topic of discussion.    Lie #3. 

I have to wonder when the neotaints will open their eyes and say "this man is a boldfaced liar who has been caught 3 times in 2 weeks.  Perhaps we need an honest person in this position, the top lawyer in the land".

If he's been caught in 3 lies so far, you have to wonder how many more he hasn't been caught for yet.   Of course, the first lie should be enough, ethically, to require his resignation.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2007, 05:40:16 AM »
Friday's release showed there was a major 'damage control' meeting where they talked about this issue. 

Of course, this contradicts Gonzalez' statement this week that the issue hadn't been discussed whatsoever and he had no knowledge of it.  Seems he held a meeting where that was THE topic of discussion.    Lie #3. 

I have to wonder when the neotaints will open their eyes and say "this man is a boldfaced liar who has been caught 3 times in 2 weeks.  Perhaps we need an honest person in this position, the top lawyer in the land".

If he's been caught in 3 lies so far, you have to wonder how many more he hasn't been caught for yet.   Of course, the first lie should be enough, ethically, to require his resignation.

I'm an American FIRST, this, in my opinion, should come first.....before party.

Most Americans treat "their party" like it's a religion.

It's ok to admit that Bush sucks.....even as a Repub.

The truth is abundently clear, Bush and Co are more corrupt than ANY admin. in US history.........period.

End of discussion.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2007, 08:43:56 AM »
I'm an American FIRST, this, in my opinion, should come first.....before party.

Most Americans treat "their party" like it's a religion.

It's ok to admit that Bush sucks.....even as a Repub.

The truth is abundently clear, Bush and Co are more corrupt than ANY admin. in US history.........period.

End of discussion.

Glad we settled that discussion.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2007, 08:43:04 PM »
my prediction is that when AG resigns, BB will commend him for doing it 'for the good of the party'. 

And when he beats 1 of 4 charges next year, BB will celebrate it as a win for justice.