Author Topic: JPM101 current training  (Read 134097 times)

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: JPM101 current training
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2012, 05:54:11 AM »
Id been looking to move to a new structured routine as opposed to just going to the gym and busting my but on a bodypart being trained once per week.
I was considering the type of routine i believe a number of people from this board follow such as Supercell to mention just one.

HOWEVER, i came across the following from an American board which IFBB Phil Hernon is a big advocate of:-

Here is that post by LATS, tons of info.

A LITTLE STORY FOR YA 2
WELL LET ME FIRST STATE THAT PHIL IS GOING TO LOVE THIS ONE. i went this weekend to take those filler photos i told ya about last time. it has been a while since i had seen my buddy although we do not live far from one another (a couple of hours). years ago when i would make the trip to train with him on the weekends (before we both had kids) he did more of a high volume training routine. back then he was still going to school to get his degree in exercise phys. even then he was a complete genetic freak. extremely strong on all movements. thicker then ****. i saw him when he won his state title and he was awesome. no one could even come close. then he sent me photos of his condition 3 weeks out from the jr nationals and i thought there is no one that could handle him. but, as you know things can change quickly. he ended up getting food poisoning that put him in the hospitol overnight from dehydration.
even while he was getting ready for the jr's i never asked him about his training. the talk usually centerd around his work and his new baby ect. he decided not to purue a job in his degree but, took over his fathers biz which is doing very well. my wiofe sees him all the time since when i am working she will go down to see the new baby which she is godmother of. she would tell me how big he was getting and that it was almost "too much". of course , there is never such a thing as "too much". lol. so i picked up my camera and went to see him train.
i walked into the gym and of course, he is 20 minutes late. he is wearing cut off sweats and a baggy t shirt. his quads are beyond big. the best legs i have seen on a non pro his height. his only down fall is his calves. he tears the **** out of them but, it is a struggle. he is 5'6 and this day he weighs 239 and very lean. (i will post pics of him very soon. face blurred of course lol) his best upper body group is his delts and traps. he tells me he is doing chest back shoulders today. WTF!!! i ask him howm many sets of each. he says three. i decided to wait and see what he was going to do and not ask a ton of questions just yet. he and his workout partner start doing pushup and light lat pulldowns just to get blood moving. after just a few minutes of this he heads to the incline bench. he claims he can do over 400 pounds for reps on it. his partner nodds in agreement. he does a set with 225 pounds for 6 reps pausing at the chest each rep to get a stretch. he then goes to 315 and does the same. warmups are over. remember that this is free bar. he loads up for one big set. pounds is put on the bar 405. he unracks it and proceed to do 5 controlled reps to failure....i **** a brick. he then moves to the flex leverage upright bench press. he puts 4 45's and a 25 a side. no warm up. he cranks out 8 good reps with it before failure. we then head over to the incline set low and he proceed to grab the 125's dumbells. he gets them into position and nails 13 good reps. he then says chest is over. he rested only a few minutes between sets. next was lats. one warmup of hammer front lat pulldown and he was set. he puts 4 45s and a 25 on each side and gets 5 good ones and a cheat one at the end. we then head over to the dumbell rack and he grabs a 165 pound dumbell and starts doing one arm rows. he gets 9. after catching his breath he goes to the low pulley row and puts the whole stack on. it is hard to tell how much weight it is because it is a old machine and the poundages are worn off the plates. anyway he did the whole stack and hit failure at 11 reps. next was shoulders. he started at the rear delt pec dek. it was a icarian model. he 190lbs for 7 good reps. he then moved to the dumbell rack for side laterals. he grabbed the 65's and nailed 10 good reps plus some partials. last was hammer shoulder press. 3 plates and a 10 each side for 13 reps. then shrugs. he loaded up the hammer standing shrug and did about 11 to 12 reps. last was two sets of abs done weighted on the leg raise. 42 minutes had past.
now for the logic behind it. he states that he only goes by research that proves how muscle grows. he does not want to get involved in anedotol evidence. (can you tell he has a degree lol) he told me the next day was arms and legs. then he would repeat the first days workout. the only difference the second chest, back and delt workout would have is he would reverse the order of the exercises and that would give the first days heavy exercise a break by having it do 11 to 15 reps instead of 5 to 7 reps. this would be repeated until he felt he needed a break for a day. he came to this workout after weighing all evidence of how a muscle grows and responds. he says that he rarely gets to sore from this workout but, that soreness is not a indicator of a muscle readiness to be worked again. even if a muscle has slight soreness to it, it does not mean you cant train it. he says that if you are very sore two days later then you have done much to much volume. he went into detail here so i will give you the short version. he says that muscular growth occurs within 36 hours of stimulous. that is when protein synthesis is at its highest. he is basing this on many studies that he researched when he was going to the university. he tried to explain that muscle growth was not hard to come by. all that was needed was a disruption of muscle fiber that required it to respond to certain stimuli. doing too much volume was the reason for the long breaks between sessions that is seen by most bodybuilders. he believes that if it takes that long to recover (which he claims is mainly nerve recovery then muscle fiber recovery) then you are wasteing a hugh amount of time. you are giving the muscle the stimulous to go one step forward then waiting to long and making it go back to its original state. he believes that a muscle is going to start degenerating in about 48 to 72 hours.
based on this he says that bodybuilders need to cut volume back greatly so that they can take advantage of this time span. he believes that one should find out how much volume they can get away with while still being able to train the muscle in 48 hours. also, he states that the other reason for the low volume is to not tax the central nervous system which takes more time to regenerate that muscular tissue. when he feels he needs a break he will take a extra day off. the varying of the reps scheme he says is essential to take advantage of different tut schemes and is needed to have optimal growth. he switches the exercises rep schemes so to avoid injury in any certain plane of motion and to give that joint a break.

now if this seems strangly similar to phils training routine, i noticed it to. i brought up phil's routine to him and how it worked (as best i could anyway) i told hime that it was a little to strange that you had the same reasonings. he first said " you talked to phil hernon !!!!?" what happened to that guy" after explaining phils life story and his new addiction to penis pumps he said "isnt that wild.. we do have similar training styles. he must have weighed all the evidence and did alot of studying on the logistics of muscle growth" while he was talking i was thinking about how the penis pump might work for me... i snapped out of it and asked more questions while he sucked down a protein shake. i brought up past champions that did not use his system and they had great muscular growth. i then played devils advocate and said that maybe this workout only worked for phil and him because of their great genetics.. "look idiot, it is based on science pure and simple. not a ****ing weider principal. weider set bodybuilding science back 40 years. most, if not all past champs got there by superior genetics and their bodies ability to assimulate drugs well. not because any real thought went into their program". after the sting of the idiot comment wore off i asked about drugs.
he stated that drugs are not an excuse to up volume. find what works naturally and then exploit it even more through proper drug use. he said that the reason why some people do not respond well to drugs is that they do not properly understand why they work. he said "it all comes down to protein intake. steroids up protein synthesis big time. hell, you can even grow a little not training if you take gear and have a huge amount of protein in your system. now add just enough stimulous to disrupt cells and fiber and there you have it. now hit that muscle often as possible and you will get bigger. much bigger"
when i asked what gear he prefered he said, " you can not beat fina. high androgen, highly anabolic, no water retention, no estrogen related problems... can not beat it." i asked about test and he felt that test should be the basis for all courses but, he liked the results he got from fina based courses too. the day we were together he said he was on a course of 100 mgs of fina eod, 100 prop eod, eq at 500 mgs a week. he will be on that for 6 weeks then switch to 4 sust amps a week(spread out every other day) 100 mgs prop eod, 30 mgs of dbol a day. he takes no anti e's right now since he has had gyno surgery a few years back. they removed all mammary glands and ducts. so he has not had to worry about that lately. he stays on for 16 weeks at a time then takes 6 weeks off. during that time his training is cut back slightly. he trains two on and one off those days to add a little in recup and to give his mind a bit of a break. but, the training is basically the same.
while i am at it, the leg/arm routine he gave me goes like this. 1 set leg press (one leg at a time) 5 to 8 reps, one set leg ext (one leg at a time) 9 to 11 reps, one set squat for 12 to 15 reps, standing leg curl one set 5 to 8 reps, stiff legged deads one set 10 to 12 reps. arms: hammer preacher curl 1 set 5 to 7 reps, hammer dumbell curls one set 8 to 10 reps, cable curl one set 12 to 15 reps. lying dumbell ext one set 5 to 8 reps, pushdowns one set 8 to 10 reps, one arm overhead ext one set 12 to 15.
so to recap the boys theorys:
1) train a muscle often.
2) keep protein at very high levels to add in the needed synthesis
3) train just enough volume per bodypart so that you stimulate a little growth but are able to train it again two days lately.
4) train with low enough volume so that you do not excessively tax the cns. (which takes much longer to recover than muscle damage)
5) remember that gear is an aid to better protein assimulation. which leads to gains. if they have nothing to work with (protein and stimulus) then they are worthless.
6) you can train a muscle when it is sore. soreness is not an indicator of recovery.
whether you agree with him or not, it makes since when he talks about it. but, he really believes what he says and believes that he has science on his side. so , believe it is worth a try... got nothing to lose and maybe some tissue to gain....if not you will always have the knowledge it brought ya....

Thought ud like that a read JPM, right up my street regarding simplicity though I could only do it 3x aa week so would alternate. Thoughts?

Davie
It isn't the mountains ah

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2012, 09:48:20 AM »
Davie: All of the above is where commom logic enters the BB'ing world and BB'ers never have relied too much on common logic where building muscle mass is concerned. I do agree with most, except the drug use. Just a personal  view on my part. If one wishes to try any "boost" than that is their choice. But BB'ing drugs do have a way of returning some negative favors, sooner or later.

The recap of 1 thru 6, is excellent advice.  Going to failure can be used if only on one final serious set (using a very low volume workout). Never on every set of every workout. There are different degrees of "failure" also.

The key to any success in continued progress and muscle growtn/strength is the NOT over taxing of the CNS (another reason not to approach failue on a regular bases). Assimulation of amino acids, into the muscle cells, is also a prime factor. Which can mean using the highest grade protein (liquid if possible.....easier to process) throughout the day. A protein hit before going to sleep can also be important.

Readin a few White Papers, over the years, on muscle responce/growth & sports recovery and the basic tome's of Art Jones, it all funnels down to the studied fact that increasing pure muscle mass does not require any super 5-6 day a week splits., of high volume workouts.  Pretty much a short session full body workout, 3 times a week (given the  intese nature of that individual workout). Like 2 to 3 sets (max)for each body part. If spliting, than Mon-upper body, wed..lower body, fri...upper body. Next mon start with the lower body, wed...upper, etc, etc, etc,,

Coming down to the fact that less is indeed more, when training for muscular size & strength. It's a matter of K.I.S.S.. Thanks again Davie, for the article. Good Luck to all.

Side Bar: Have worked with a few nerds (they like that title) from our computer lab, with good success. One is geting well over 400+ , for easy reps, in the bench. Explaing the basic concept of training & muscle growth, to them, and the science of it, appealed to them.  Taking brief and to the point workouts, most are gaining favorable results. And in a somewhat short period of time.

F

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2012, 10:24:45 AM »
Your welcome. Like you i think its a good read excpet for the drug use bit.

I train alone so stop just short of failure anyway (usually the rep before).

Would you recommend something like that OR taking a couple sets off and doing a fullbody routint 2-3 times a week?

Im looking for something new going into this new year, and it aparked my interest though I can only train 2-3 times a week.

Thanks

Davie
It isn't the mountains ah

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2012, 09:23:31 AM »
Another short and to the point workout is the Rest-Pause system. Gives strength and size gains to most. But following the original program is a must. Example: If using 205 in the bench, for 5 reps in a normal set, might find yourself using that same 205 for 10 + reps in that one set with R-P.. All depend if following the correct protocol. 10-12 seconds between reps is the usually rest-pause between reps in one set.

There are exceptions to the shorter style workouts. These exeptions can be adapted for 6 to 8 weeks max. GVT comes to mine, as an excellent change of pace for anyones training. Hopefully people who try GVT do them with the original version in mind. And not a tweaked up version, with less results to follow. Using a much lighter weight, which tends to be more friendly to the joints/ligaments/tendons, and more involvement with the motor nerves of the body is one of the benefits. Adding strength and muscle size is another. Good Luck.

F

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2012, 09:13:48 AM »
Current workout:

Workout "A"

1)  straight arm pullover..DB..3X12

2) Up-right Row... Olympic style EZ bar  3X6-9

3) Overhead BB press..no lockout, pins set at top   3X6-9

Workout :B:

1) Bench Squat   3X6-9

2)  Bulgarian Squat  3X10-12

3)  Romanian DL 3X12-15..sometimes higher reps of 18-20

(2 & 3 cover  Eastern Europe very well)

Alter workouts 1 & 2 from Monday-Wednsday-Friday, to the following week, etc, etc, etc...

Good luck.
F

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2012, 02:50:32 PM »
Very interesting to read.
Any update?

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2012, 09:01:51 AM »
Been doing three stage pressing & pulling movements for a few weeks now. For the upper body anyway. Lower body;  Step up's , squats and  manual resistance lying ham curls (need a training partner for this one..alternate each leg).

Press/Push workout, hitting the three functions of the press/push. (the press is a push and vice versa) Will tend to have a better function of the shoulders and chest this way. Plus the triceps are given different angles of work.

1)  Overhead press (BB)...press up and overhead
2)  Bench press (BB)...press out and away from the front of the body
3)  Dips...press down and along the side of the body..only one where the arms are kept near the body, rather than out and away from the body

Two sets each of 5-7 reps. Some will be better served if doing 3 sets each exercise, but I am a bit stretched for time this time of year.  So short and to the point workouts, for me anyway.

Pull workout:

1... Chin (hammer grip..little wider than shoulders) pull down from a starting overhead position to the upper pec area.
2)...Row (BB) staring from out and away from the front of the body, into the ab area.  Prefer a curl grip.
3)...Hi-pull,   up and along side the body. ..like the dips, arms are not out but near the body.

These three movements also hit the biceps from different angles, in one workout. 5-7 reps pf two sets each. Both these (Push-Press) three exercises (together) seem to give greater overall strength and muscle size for a lot of folks.

One workout I will do the legs and  the presses. The next workout, the legs and the pulls. Good Luck.
F

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2012, 09:15:30 AM »
Been doing three stage pressing & pulling movements for a few weeks now. For the upper body anyway. Lower body;  Step up's , squats and  manual resistance lying ham curls (need a training partner for this one..alternate each leg).

Press/Push workout, hitting the three functions of the press/push. (the press is a push and vice versa) Will tend to have a better function of the shoulders and chest this way. Plus the triceps are given different angles of work.

1)  Overhead press (BB)...press up and overhead
2)  Bench press (BB)...press out and away from the front of the body
3)  Dips...press down and along the side of the body..only one where the arms are kept near the body, rather than out and away from the body

Two sets each of 5-7 reps. Some will be better served if doing 3 sets each exercise, but I am a bit stretched for time this time of year.  So short and to the point workouts, for me anyway.

Pull workout:

1... Chin (hammer grip..little wider than shoulders) pull down from a starting overhead position to the upper pec area.
2)...Row (BB) staring from out and away from the front of the body, into the ab area.  Prefer a curl grip.
3)...Hi-pull,   up and along side the body. ..like the dips, arms are not out but near the body.

These three movements also hit the biceps from different angles, in one workout. 5-7 reps pf two sets each. Both these (Push-Press) three exercises (together) seem to give greater overall strength and muscle size for a lot of folks.

One workout I will do the legs and  the presses. The next workout, the legs and the pulls. Good Luck.
very short and straight to the point but i like it

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2012, 09:23:46 AM »
Most always follow the K.I.S.S. golden rule in BB'ing. " KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID"..which has been a banner in many a gym over the years....Good Luck with that.
F

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2012, 05:52:35 AM »
any updates Jpm ?

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2013, 01:52:28 PM »
Current program:

Workout One

Warm-up
DB pullover & press  2X15..full ROM

SS'ed  2 sets of 6-9
1)  chin..weighted, use harness
2) DB bench

3)  Incline BB press  3 sets of 6-9

SS'ed   2 sets of 6-9
4)   BB up-row
5)   BB Hi-pull

Workout Two

Warmup's
Hindu squats  50-70 reps

SS'ed  8-12
1)  BB Hack Squat
2)  GoodMorning's

3)  Squats..partial reps  2X20 ..in a PR, pins set around upper chest/shoulders high.
                 Usually  throw in Hise shrugs...a outstanding exercise for all around strength.
                 (Joseph Hise, a pioneer in lifting history..forgotten now)

Never do arm or calf work directly...Good Luck.
F

sexpert

« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2013, 10:17:45 AM »
Current program:

Workout One

Warm-up
DB pullover & press  2X15..full ROM

SS'ed  2 sets of 6-9
1)  chin..weighted, use harness
2) DB bench

3)  Incline BB press  3 sets of 6-9

SS'ed   2 sets of 6-9
4)   BB up-row
5)   BB Hi-pull

Workout Two

Warmup's
Hindu squats  50-70 reps

SS'ed  8-12
1)  BB Hack Squat
2)  GoodMorning's

3)  Squats..partial reps  2X20 ..in a PR, pins set around upper chest/shoulders high.
                 Usually  throw in Hise shrugs...a outstanding exercise for all around strength.
                 (Joseph Hise, a pioneer in lifting history..forgotten now)

Never do arm or calf work directly...Good Luck.

dude looking at your picture you need to work those toothpick arms of yours

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2013, 10:09:43 AM »
Returning to the Rest-Pause system.  10-12 seconds between reps.  Around 2-3 minutes between sets.

Using everyone's over rated favorite as an example:

The Bench Press....if have been using 205 for a normal set of 8 reps, with the R-P system you would have at least 20 to 30 more lbs on the bar. Taking a 10-12 second pause between each rep, within a 6-8 rep range. You may find that in each following workout the strength will increase fairly quickly. More muscle mass can also be gained, because you will be moving much more weight than you are use too. 3 or 4 sets should do it.

You will need a large wall clock, stop watch or a training partner to watch the time between reps. We usually have a guy clap his hands or say "Rep" when the 10-12 seconds are up.  Also suggest never go to the point of failure on any rep or any set.....never.

My workout:

Front Squat..in Red Wing work boots lately. Regular squats usually done barefooted or flip-flops.
Press...military, non lockout
BB Row/Hi-Pull Combo..exceptional mass builder
Dips..weighted, around the 90 degree elbow break

Best gains  (for me) by far, was doing the R-P, in a Power Rack (PR) with the pins set at the 2 or 3 position/phase level. Few understand how strong, and the potential they really have, until experiencing training like this. Highly recommend this, though may not be for everyone. Training with serious intent. Good Luck.

F

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2013, 09:36:42 AM »
Will usually alternate the types of workouts I do. Just finished a Rest/Pause cycle of training. Requires  heavier work and increased load on the joints. After a 10 day rest from any type training (will take a week, or two, away from training no matter what type program I'm on...usually) I will begin a program that is more joint friendly.

Going to focus on shorter workouts, with less demands on the joints. Coming around to a busy season for me, with travel and writing practice/players reports (dull), so have to make the most of my workouts.

Strictly moderate BB'ing..almost like a rest, really. Letting the muscles have the blunt of the work, rather than any major joint involvement. Using the same weight throughout the total sets.  And never, ever going to the point of failure, on any type program. 60 seconds between sets (not suggesting any one else follow this exercise, rep or set pattern, this is only what I intend to do).

Monday

1)Bench/box Squats...keeping back straight, sitting into the bench/box, not bent over. (great way to learn how to squat the right way. 3X10-12
2)Romanian DL...shrug the traps as high as possible, each rep, when standing.  3X10-12
3)Pullups  Hammer grip, to about level with my upper pec's. 3X8-10

Thursday

1)Bench  DB's...twisting and touching the DB's together at the top, full stretch at bottom 3X10-12
2)Up-rows EZ bar...getting near or touching the chin, BB'ing style  3X10-12
3)Lateral raise...45 degrees..rather than starting with the DB along or in front of the legs, hold the DB's in front of the body at a 45 degree angle (usually a bit higher) and focus on the elbows as they raise up. 3X10-12.  Seen a few Pro do it this way, some hold around 90 degrees.

Good Luck

F

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2013, 08:57:28 AM »
Started this on Monday

Workout A

1)Chin behind neck

2) BB  Press behind neck

3)  Chin (hammer grip) to the upper chest

4)  Front press

I make this a Quad set and do each exercise one after another. Taking the concept of SS's and Tri sets to a further level.  Two such cycles of 6-8 reps each. Taking a 60 second break between
exercises. Will do a 30 second break, probably next week.

5)   Dips (weighted)  2X6-8 reps

Workout B

1)   Legs..step ups...Box/platform about level with my knees., using a DB in one hand.  If not familiar, think of step ups as a version of stationary or walking lunges, keeping the foot in place at all times. Some may have a problem with walking  lunges, after a few rep, when the legs become tired and balance and foot placing is not that steady....which tends to reflect on knee, lower back or hip injury. Seems less disadvantage when holding 2 DB in the hands, than having a BB on the back. 3X10-12

2)   SLDL...BB .alternate standing on one leg at a time. Develops balance and calls into play supporting muscles that usually don't get that much work (athletic movement).  Stand on a raised platform for a better ROM. 2X10-12

3)  Sit up...laying on mat, while holding a BB overhead  (like in a bench press),come up a bit above half way. Slowly go back to the starting position....the bar is still extended overhead throughout.. Have a training partner hold my bent knees down. Ab's, as a short ROM muscle structure, are very powerful, and adding extra weight is an encouragement to make the even stronger.  2X6-8

F

sexpert

« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2013, 12:05:29 PM »
Started this on Monday

Workout A

1)Chin behind neck

2) BB  Press behind neck

3)  Chin (hammer grip) to the upper chest

4)  Front press

I make this a Quad set and do each exercise one after another. Taking the concept of SS's and Tri sets to a further level.  Two such cycles of 6-8 reps each. Taking a 60 second break between
exercises. Will do a 30 second break, probably next week.

5)   Dips (weighted)  2X6-8 reps

Workout B

1)   Legs..step ups...Box/platform about level with my knees., using a DB in one hand.  If not familiar, think of step ups as a version of stationary or walking lunges, keeping the foot in place at all times. Some may have a problem with walking  lunges, after a few rep, when the legs become tired and balance and foot placing is not that steady....which tends to reflect on knee, lower back or hip injury. Seems less disadvantage when holding 2 DB in the hands, than having a BB on the back. 3X10-12

2)   SLDL...BB .alternate standing on one leg at a time. Develops balance and calls into play supporting muscles that usually don't get that much work (athletic movement).  Stand on a raised platform for a better ROM. 2X10-12

3)  Sit up...laying on mat, while holding a BB overhead  (like in a bench press),come up a bit above half way. Slowly go back to the starting position....the bar is still extended overhead throughout.. Have a training partner hold my bent knees down. Ab's, as a short ROM muscle structure, are very powerful, and adding extra weight is an encouragement to make the even stronger.  2X6-8

so why do you look like shit?

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2013, 09:02:27 AM »
Introducing one of my trolls, Sexpert. The other is Donny.

I wish them well in their  time and energy in following me around GB. Sure it makes than feel fulfilled in some way. Good Luck.
F

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2013, 09:58:44 AM »
Workout A

1)DB one arm row.....elbows in
2)Overhead pulley pulldown..one arm at a time
3) DB one arm Hi-Pull  (sometimes mix with one arm DB cleans)
All 3x5-7 reps

Workout B

1) BB Hack Squat
2) Burgarian Squat
3) SLDL
All 3X5-7 reps

Workout C

1) DB one arm side press, bracing the free hand  ..3X5-7
2) BB Bench Press (2 sets regular, 2 sets 6" lockouts...set pins)
3) Bent arm (around 45 degrees) lateral raise..one arm at a time, bracing the free hand

Examples of Workout days

Workout A.....Monday
Workout B.....Wednsday
Workout C..... Friday

Good Luck
F

sexpert

« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2013, 10:09:29 AM »
Workout A

1)DB one arm row.....elbows in
2)Overhead pulley pulldown..one arm at a time
3) DB one arm Hi-Pull  (sometimes mix with one arm DB cleans)
All 3x5-7 reps

Workout B

1) BB Hack Squat
2) Burgarian Squat
3) SLDL
All 3X5-7 reps

Workout C

1) DB one arm side press, bracing the free hand  ..3X5-7
2) BB Bench Press (2 sets regular, 2 sets 6" lockouts...set pins)
3) Bent arm (around 45 degrees) lateral raise..one arm at a time, bracing the free hand

Examples of Workout days

Workout A.....Monday
Workout B.....Wednsday
Workout C..... Friday

Good Luck

:-\

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2013, 10:27:16 AM »
Ah my personal troll is back....donny, AKA sexpert.

Posted your picture yet for BigMc and everyone else. Good Luck with that.
F

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2013, 12:23:03 PM »
jpm are you asian?
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2013, 05:09:45 PM »
jpm are you asian?

black if i remember right... samoan maybe

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2013, 06:06:47 PM »
Posted this stuff before:

American Samoan would be an excellent guess. Which makes a native born there a American National, not an citizen with any voting rights on the mainland. Though not black, been called a Polynesian N***** a few times by opposing football linemen (both black and white..blacks tend to be very racial, truth be told). Played Division 1 football for 4 years. Three family and extended family members have played in the NFL, but not me.

Not to bore anyone, but came to the mainland when I was 10 years old with my Mother & two sisters, after my father was killed. The Mormons have a lot to do to bring Samoans to Hawaii & the west coast.  

Samoans are usually private people/clanish, just a culture thing. I'm a very private person, which a lot of people on GB don't seem to understand.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2013, 07:19:16 PM »
Sorry to hear about your father, friend.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2013, 02:34:09 AM »
i totally understand the need for privacy on the internet...

sorry to hear about the mormons friend...