Author Topic: Screw it, if Squadfather came out...  (Read 7413 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: Screw it, if Squadfather came out...
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2007, 07:30:53 AM »
hahhah i know you masturbate to pics of out of shape,beer bellied hairy assholes..i know your taste in men :P

Sorry that your are deluded, since your new found gayness, you seem to believe that everyone is gay.  Monster projections.  BTW...If you want to flame take it to the V, get off the pic thread.
\

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2007, 07:35:26 AM »
Thanks for the kind words guys.. I'm not trying to be anything special or whatever.. just sick of keyboard cowboys posting b.s pics,  I'm a stand up guy, have nothing to be ashamed of. This is me and that's it.

That's exactly what I have been saying all along.  I agree if your going to sit there and bash people at least put yourslef out there to be bashed. It's only fair

Lookin thick EQ. 

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2007, 07:53:49 AM »
Sorry that your are deluded, since your new found gayness, you seem to believe that everyone is gay.  Monster projections.  BTW...If you want to flame take it to the V, get off the pic thread.
ok then come to the v..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2007, 10:28:28 AM »
Pullups/Chins

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2007, 10:55:33 AM »
That's exactly what I have been saying all along.  I agree if your going to sit there and bash people at least put yourslef out there to be bashed. It's only fair

Lookin thick EQ. 

I agree......