Author Topic: INDIA BREAKS WORLD CUP RECORDS IN CRICKET  (Read 2738 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
INDIA BREAKS WORLD CUP RECORDS IN CRICKET
« on: March 22, 2007, 12:19:29 PM »
although i don't like this game but i really wanna post some awesome facts.india has the highest world cup score ever at 414 and india also won by a huge margin of 257 runs whic is also a world cup records..hahahahhaah what do you say about that protein farts...india will always be better than pakistan..india pwns pakistan
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: INDIA BREAKS WORLD CUP RECORDS IN CRICKET
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 12:40:30 PM »
although i don't like this game but i really wanna post some awesome facts.india has the highest world cup score ever at 414 and india also won by a huge margin of 257 runs whic is also a world cup records..hahahahhaah what do you say about that protein farts...india will always be better than pakistan..india pwns pakistan

Wow India is better than Pakistan in cricket.  This is like coming in 1st in the Special Olympics.  How is washing our clothes and utensils in the same water where you shit and piss.  You are the best in that too.  Good job. 

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 12:51:02 PM »
Wow India is better than Pakistan in cricket.  This is like coming in 1st in the Special Olympics.  How is washing our clothes and utensils in the same water where you shit and piss.  You are the best in that too.  Good job. 
hahahahahah stalking my post like a fuckin insecured bitch..ahahahahahahhaaha  shut up mr unemployed morbidly obese asshole
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 12:51:59 PM »
fuck sake Keith, hes finally got something to be proud of and you follow him in here and have a go! Do you even understand the fundamentals of cricket? Nah didnt think so, why bring that crap into this board? Cant we have anywhere on here where you can just stay on topic?
Scouser on Tour

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 12:56:13 PM »
fuck sake Keith, hes finally got something to be proud of and you follow him in here and have a go! Do you even understand the fundamentals of cricket? Nah didnt think so, why bring that crap into this board? Cant we have anywhere on here where you can just stay on topic?
keith 'pig' jones won't understand..he is a fuckin ignorant morbidly obese asshole
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 01:41:19 PM »

cow piss is an ergogenic aid! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 05:22:23 PM »
u pussys didnt play us in cricket for 10 yrs for "political reasons", hahahahahha. A country a tenth the size of yours pwns you bitches.
follow the arrows

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 06:45:51 PM »
u pussys didnt play us in cricket for 10 yrs for "political reasons", hahahahahha. A country a tenth the size of yours pwns you bitches.

shadow is sitting under a cow as we speak and hoping it blesses him with holy rain!  :)
carpe` vaginum!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 01:12:01 AM »

shadow is sitting under a cow as we speak and hoping it blesses him with holy rain!  :)
hahahahahah lolz ;D ;D ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 04:47:21 AM »
atleast we did'nt lose to a country like ireland who played their first world cup ever..hahahahah PAKISTAN=PWNED
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2007, 06:41:44 AM »
India got their asses handed to them by Bangladesh though. HAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2007, 06:47:09 AM »
India got their asses handed to them by Bangladesh though. HAHAHAHAHAHA  ;D
but atleast they did not get beaten by a country playing the world cup for the first time ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2007, 02:27:38 PM »

Not when it comes to Shadow.  He is scummy just like his country and doesn't belong here.  And really who gives a fuck about Cricket.  I know nothing about it cause I don't care about it.  Do you know about nuclear fusion?  No, why not?  Same reason I don't care about Cricket.  Okay lets stay on topic, now.  Cricket sucks

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2007, 03:15:04 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2007, 05:41:31 PM »

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2007, 06:10:41 PM »
Okay lets stay on topic, now.  Cricket sucks

So do fat people:   http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=130040.800

However, 120 lb. skinny, scrawny, smelly brown people like Sushant Kapur suck more!
Ron: "I am lazy."

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2007, 02:49:35 AM »
So do fat people:   http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=130040.800

However, 120 lb. skinny, scrawny, smelly brown people like Sushant Kapur suck more!
well you suck my dick alot though ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD