Author Topic: HERE is HOW UNHEALTHY Ronnie really is.  (Read 12412 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: HERE is HOW UNHEALTHY Ronnie really is.
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2007, 11:35:24 PM »
hahaaha my fat ass only takes vicodan for my lower back pain.  SO I ain't that bad off.  I take no heart, liver or kidneys pills cause I am fine.  My cholesterol last checkup was 118.  He is in sad shape.
I know it.  As much hell as I have given you, I would bet my life that your bill of health, even at the time of your spider bite, was much better than Ronnie`s in the past decade.

Keith, were guys in your era taking this many medications when they were bodybuilding?

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2007, 11:37:37 PM »
At the age of 43? Neither of my parents take anything... and my 88 year old grandmother just takes a diuretic... I mean... this guy is supposed to be healthy right?
I hate to break it to you but bodybuilding especialy at that leval has nothing to do with health.
The guy that gets up on stage and looks out of shape or flat etc is proberly the healthiest guy up on stage.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2007, 11:39:44 PM »
I hate to break it to you but bodybuilding especialy at that leval has nothing to do with health.
The guy that gets up on stage and looks out of shape or flat etc is proberly the healthiest guy up on stage.

Yeah, but that's the point... Bodybuilding has turned into bodydestruction.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2007, 11:43:07 PM »
who cares if he's 'healthy' or not. this is what he does for a living. a lot of people take risks in their job. truck drivers and fisherman have a very high rate of death. look at all types of athletes -ex nfl players spend the rest of their lives in crutches, boxers and ultimate fighters are walking vegtables.. im a cop, i could be dead at any minute. we all take risks and ronnie chooses bodybuilding. he probably gets more check ups the any of us -and when his doctors says enough is enough, im sure he'll give it up

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2007, 11:45:54 PM »
who cares if he's 'healthy' or not. this is what he does for a living. a lot of people take risks in their job. truck drivers and fisherman have a very high rate of death. look at all types of athletes -ex nfl players spend the rest of their lives in crutches, boxers and ultimate fighters are walking vegtables.. im a cop, i could be dead at any minute. we all take risks and ronnie chooses bodybuilding. he probably gets more check ups the any of us -and when his doctors says enough is enough, im sure he'll give it up

You do realize you're saying it's OK for him to take drugs right? Illegal drugs that you are supposed to lock people up for.

Hahaha...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2007, 11:48:26 PM »
A real eye opener here.

I wonder how many pros have this level of daily intake.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2007, 11:48:47 PM »
you fucking idiot, all of those pills are vits, minerals and herbal supps....do you think he 's gonna take roids or other prescriptional meds in front of the camera.....God......you are one dumb motherfvcker Adonis...

would be smart for you to watch stuff before you open your big yapper

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2007, 11:50:43 PM »
A real eye opener here.

I wonder how many pros have this level of daily intake.

according to milos top pros take nothing compared to what lower level guys take

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2007, 11:53:09 PM »
You do realize you're saying it's OK for him to take drugs right? Illegal drugs that you are supposed to lock people up for.

Hahaha...

AAS are controlled substances, not illegal drugs, if you don't want to break the law there is a prescription for such things......

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2007, 11:56:35 PM »
AAS are controlled substances, not illegal drugs, if you don't want to break the law there is a prescription for such things......

So is medical marijuana but MOST people use them illegally, and apparently so does Mr. O... That's why the cops searched his house and why his prescription is linked to a certain drug bust that went down a few weeks back.

Nice to see you playing Devil's advocate though, someone should.

I personally would like to see all steroid laws abolished, but we all know that's not gonna  happen.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2007, 11:58:16 PM »
Especially one that is supposed to be synonymous with a "Health and Fitness Industry"?

You are a fucking idiot if you can`t see the truth.

LMAO........who in the hell are you trying to kid, bodybuilding hasn't been "synonymous" with health or fitness for almost 30 years, even the mainstream public knows that....lol, jeez, where do you come up with this shit?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2007, 12:00:16 AM »

Hahaha...

i do? i arrest dealers who steal and kill, and take over neighborhoods.. i could give 2 shits what someone is doing to their own body.  im sure ronnie has found a way to keep the cops away. i know cops that juice -its not illegal when you get a scrip

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2007, 12:03:38 AM »
i do? i arrest dealers who steal and kill, and take over neighborhoods.. i could give 2 shits what someone is doing to their own body.  im sure ronnie has found a way to keep the cops away. i know cops that juice -its not illegal when you get a scrip

It is if the scrip is illegal big guy... and he hasn't kept them away, not anymore, I'm sure a lot of people turned the other way because he was a cop.

The law is the law... possession of a controlled substance is still possession.

Oh, but it's ok, because was a cop.

All your cop friends have Rxs? Doubtful... but it's ok... they're cops... They're allowed to break the law.  ::)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2007, 12:07:38 AM »
Why do you think he has to take all these pills?

Do you think this is NORMAL practice for a 42,43 year old man?  Especially one that is supposed to be synonymous with a "Health and Fitness Industry"?

You are a fucking idiot if you can`t see the truth.

Thought you don't believe in supplements Jerky?  They should do nothing for him then right? 
Again, you want to dispel belief that they work, but when they do, you chastize someone for takin them...
You are right on the same road as coleman, only without the physique, or a title with you're assinine diet.
Most are all show no go!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2007, 12:10:37 AM »
It is if the scrip is illegal big guy... and he hasn't kept them away, not anymore, I'm sure a lot of people turned the other way because he was a cop.

The law is the law... possession of a controlled substance is still possession.

Oh, but it's ok, because was a cop.

All your cop friends have Rxs? Doubtful... but it's ok... they're cops... They're allowed to break the law.  ::)

a lot of people get scrips for low test. its up to the doctor on how much they will give you. cops arnt allowed to break the law, we get random drug tests, and we have tons of 'snitches' in the department. you get busted you loose your job.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2007, 12:10:51 AM »
yes, ronnie is putting a lot of thigns into his body.

but...

1) he's being paid to tell us he takes half of those.  compare the brands with those companies he endorses.
2) he's prob still slightly healthier than the average 43-year old american fatass.  And he certainly knows MORE about his health that the average guy, most likely, as he's seeing a doc frequently and running tests on everything.
3) It's his life.  people commit suicide, go to prison, die from stupid risks, kill each other, etc, on a daily basis.  If his vice is "puts a lot into his body which may help it and may hurt it", it's his business.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2007, 12:13:44 AM »
a lot of people get scrips for low test. its up to the doctor on how much they will give you. cops arnt allowed to break the law, we get random drug tests, and we have tons of 'snitches' in the department. you get busted you loose your job.

You keep telling yourself that... I know cops with DUIs that seem to be holding down their jobs just fine.

Let's just let this drop because I'm never going to believe anything that you say about the "deparment" or what goes on... because I know what happens... I've been right there and seen it... let's stick to Ronnie and his unhealthy drug habits ok?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2007, 12:17:17 AM »

Wake up dude, Low test my freakin ass.  A Dr. would lose his license for perscibing the amount of test in his system.  Also be put in jail. 

What are you thinkin?  Oh ya, you're not.
Most are all show no go!

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2007, 12:22:06 AM »
Wake up dude, Low test my freakin ass.  A Dr. would lose his license for perscibing the amount of test in his system.  Also be put in jail. 

nah....you need to wake up dude ....you 'll be surprised if you knew what 's going on with those "doctors" and HRT prescriptons....

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2007, 12:23:11 AM »
You keep telling yourself that... I know cops with DUIs that seem to be holding down their jobs just fine.

Let's just let this drop because I'm never going to believe anything that you say about the "deparment" or what goes on... because I know what happens... I've been right there and seen it... let's stick to Ronnie and his unhealthy drug habits ok?

then whatever department you saw is fucked up,, sorry to the public they serve has a bunch of jerkoffs to protect them.
dui and kept his job? ive gotten in trouble for having a dip of skoal on the job

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2007, 12:24:40 AM »
nah....you need to wake up dude ....you 'll be surprised if you knew what 's going on with those "doctors" and HRT prescriptons....

I'm confused here... He has already been found to be taking illegal Rxs... They searched his house for stuff... At what point are we going to just admit that he's on a TON of shit? His name is already thrown all over because of the bust in Florida.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills... sheesh.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2007, 12:25:19 AM »
then whatever department you saw is fucked up,, sorry to the public they serve has a bunch of jerkoffs to protect them.
dui and kept his job? ive gotten in trouble for having a dip of skoal on the job

Like I said, let's just drop it.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2007, 12:26:11 AM »

Why would someone who points out that another cop is breaking the law (the very laws they are supposed to uphold) be considered a snitch?

Also, while Ronnie MAY have scripts, I find it hard to believe he's got scripts for EVERYTHING he uses to be his size/condition. It's one thing to walk into a clinic and ask your Dr. for some cream, and another to get ALL the shit Ronnie takes. Seriously now.
HAHA, RON.....

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2007, 12:26:55 AM »

what do you think steroids are for? doctors write scrips for them all the time. steroids are no different then any medication a doctor gives out. theres a ton of medicine thats way more harmfull then juice.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2007, 12:29:25 AM »
what do you think steroids are for? doctors write scrips for them all the time. steroids are no different then any medication a doctor gives out. theres a ton of medicine thats way more harmfull then juice.

Dude... you're talking semantics... we're talking LEGALITY.

I don't think there's anything "wrong" with him juicing himself to the gills.. GREAT! GOOD FOR HIM! I'D DO IT TOO!

However, you have to admit that he is breaking the law... period... That's all... He is doing an ILLEGAL activity. He has been found to have illegal prescriptions given to him by a doctor he's never met.

Is it wrong... NO!

Is it ILLEGAL... yes.