Author Topic: Who's in the Squad (Who isn't)  (Read 4621 times)

Alex23

Who's in the Squad (Who isn't)
« on: March 24, 2007, 01:54:31 PM »
<crickets sound>

We fucking won the war. I want to thank all my fellow warriors and all our supporters.

Moral of the story is you can't constantly and blindly bash on good hearted getbiggers and expect good Karma. Especially if you don't have the physique and the decency to back up your shit. You can't either call yourselves, in all gayness "excellency" and bring that geeky RPG shit and expect to be taken seriously.

Some friends left behind for now and we appologize for this but take a little break partners, we'll be glad to reconnect afterward.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Who's in the Squad (Who isn't)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 01:55:46 PM »
<crickets sound>

We fucking won the war. I want to thank all my fellow warriors and all our supporters.

Moral of the story is you can't constantly and blindly bash on good hearted getbiggers and expect good Karma. Especially if you don't have the physique and the decency to back up your shit. You can't either call yourselves, in all gayness "excellency" and bring that geeky RPG shit and expect to be taken seriously.

Some friends left behind for now and we appologize for this but take a little break partners, we'll be glad to reconnect afterward.

calm down tiger, go have sex with your black boyfriend and have a glass of milk, everything will be OK.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 01:57:15 PM »
Haha, when the new regime is settled and i'm back in power i will personally chop of your rotten head "alex23".

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 01:58:29 PM »
Haha, when the new regime is settled and i'm back in power i will personally chop of your rotten head "alex23".
hahahahaha, you could probably sell his mullett for a hundred bucks in Holland, Mars.

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 02:04:09 PM »

You know too well won't happen Dungeon Master...  Snap out of it man, you're making a fooo...

Should I force you to post a pic as well ? 8) We have enough fire power to destroy you as well ... Board's behing us you're a trolla.. .

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 02:05:05 PM »
<crickets sound>

Dude... at least you walk the walk.

No need to "0wn" people and call them names... Everyone had to start somewhere ya' know... We all were at one time kinda sad, but we decided to change it. That's why I don't bad mouth anyone on their looks... You never know how they're gonna look in 2, 3, or 4 years.

If they keep working hard, they will always get  better and  better.

I'd like  to see less of the "gay this" and "gay that" too.

If they're delusional a little ripping is always good, but no need to be cruel for people who are trying.

Oh, and in case anyone takes issue with it...

*Self epic brutal tiny tit can't hang meltdown*

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 02:05:40 PM »
You know too well won't happen Dungeon Master...  Snap out of it man, you're making a fooo...

Should I force you to post a pic as well ? 8) We have enough fire power to destroy you as well ... Board's behing us you're a trolla.. .
hahahahahahahahaha, ok "alex" destroy me, tiger, destroy me like you destroyed that monstrous 275 for quarter rep inline presses. ::)

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 02:10:49 PM »
hahahahahahahahaha, ok "alex" destroy me, tiger, destroy me like you destroyed that monstrous 275 for quarter rep inline presses. ::)

the fuck you're talking about? we already ripped your small intesting appart.. Mars is next...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 02:12:01 PM »
the fuck you're talking about? we already ripped your small intesting appart.. Mars is next...
"intesting", hahahaha, ok "alex" why am i still here then?

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 02:13:49 PM »

kinda like the guy with his pants down in the middle of the mall and doesn't realize it?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2007, 02:14:02 PM »

Because you are a glutten for punishment and you are determined to save face although being exposed as HBK.  

Isn't there a gym owning story that needs to be posted on the G and O?
\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2007, 02:15:21 PM »
Because you are a glutten for punishment and you are determined to save face although being exposed as HBK.  

Isn't there a gym owning story that needs to be posted on the G and O?
why would i need to post there, i'm having so much fun brutalizing you. ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2007, 02:18:47 PM »
Alex, what did you win?

The Squad is bigger than all of us, LOL!

Your crew will wreck itself in no time at all. :)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2007, 02:20:42 PM »
why would i need to post there, i'm having so much fun brutalizing you. ;D

Good one HBK  ::)
\

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2007, 02:21:54 PM »
Alex, what did you win?

The Squad is bigger than all of us, LOL!

Your crew will wreck itself in no time at all. :)

hahahah maybe kaje, only time will tell.. internet ganging shit is borderline anyway.. all we're trying to do is tight up and share the playa's "good word" ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2007, 02:45:46 PM »
hahahah maybe kaje, only time will tell.. internet ganging shit is borderline anyway.. all we're trying to do is tight up and share the playa's "good word" ;D

Trust and believe this, mofo.  :)

The Owning Squad is a thing of legend, a motherfucking juggarnaut hell bent on destroying tiny titters and exposing bullshitters.

I'll give you credit (and thanks) for weeding out the weak from our ranks*, but the Squad will arise stronger than ever and do what we always do... OWN! Enjoy this small victory. Savor it, even, but don't rest on your laurels. No one/thing has ever kept The Owning Squad down any significant amount of time. Before the Wanking Crew there was the Gimpire. Before the Gimpire, there was BOTM. Before BOTM, there were all manner of alliances. Before alliances, there was rampant and utter destruction of bonesacked tiny tits being carried out by Sarcasm with the help of Mars and some other legends.

The Squad was here when you came to GetBig and you know what? The Squad will be here when you leave, LOL!

A few people might not like that simple truth but The Squad's history has proven it true, time and time again.

*Except one.

The Heckler

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2007, 03:02:01 PM »
"Alex23", as long as Sarcasm rules with Adonis and Heckler in the Royal Triumvirate, you will be targeted day and night.  I have so much personal information on you that...well, let us wait and see.  ;)

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2007, 12:31:08 AM »
"Alex23", as long as Sarcasm rules with Adonis and Heckler in the Royal Triumvirate, you will be targeted day and night.  I have so much personal information on you that...well, let us wait and see.  ;)

Thanks for admitting. I haven't forgotten that you called my workplace. Ron neither.

What else you got? Frankly nothing is very private about me but Ron would really like to know..

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2007, 12:32:41 AM »
Trust and believe this, mofo.  :)

The Owning Squad is a thing of legend, a motherfucking juggarnaut hell bent on destroying tiny titters and exposing bullshitters.

I'll give you credit (and thanks) for weeding out the weak from our ranks*, but the Squad will arise stronger than ever and do what we always do... OWN! Enjoy this small victory. Savor it, even, but don't rest on your laurels. No one/thing has ever kept The Owning Squad down any significant amount of time. Before the Wanking Crew there was the Gimpire. Before the Gimpire, there was BOTM. Before BOTM, there were all manner of alliances. Before alliances, there was rampant and utter destruction of bonesacked tiny tits being carried out by Sarcasm with the help of Mars and some other legends.

The Squad was here when you came to GetBig and you know what? The Squad will be here when you leave, LOL!

A few people might not like that simple truth but The Squad's history has proven it true, time and time again.

*Except one.

Have fun man but based on Adonis, you're out of it anyway.. .