Author Topic: IS THE SQUAD THE NEW YAKUZA  (Read 5680 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: IS THE SQUAD THE NEW YAKUZA
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2007, 07:47:28 PM »
of course i read it. it was one line - not 2 full pages as it usually is
Z

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2007, 07:56:41 PM »
of course i read it. it was one line - not 2 full pages as it usually is

Two words, two lines or two pages you'd read it just the same, LOL!

You're predictable.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2007, 07:58:05 PM »
Two words, two lines or two pages you'd read it just the same, LOL!

You're predictable.

no i dont. not if its from kiwiol, berzerkfury, blockhead or any other moron that a) repeat themselves and recycle old shit and b) post page after page because they cant get to the point in a few sentances (which is a skill in itself, something theyll never master)

Z

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2007, 07:59:07 PM »
no i dont. not if its from kiwiol, berzerkfury, blockhead or any other moron that a) repeat themselves and recycle old shit and b) post page after page because they cant get to the point in a few sentances (which is a skill in itself, something theyll never master)

I appreciate your mastery of baiting.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2007, 08:01:37 PM »

whatever. its 5 in the morning and ive got no clue what the hell you want or is trying to accomplish
all i know is that you're some fool that been on my case for 6+ months and so far accomplished nothing.
keep work at it though.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2007, 08:02:05 PM »

Bluto, your using the word Moron in your post shows you came to the conclusion after reading a lot, if not most or maybe even all of my posts. Or it means you jump to conclusions without sufficient evidence.

Which is it?

Because you've been so full of hate lately, I'll be cruel enough to say it's both :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2007, 08:13:18 PM »
Bluto, your using the word Moron in your post shows you came to the conclusion after reading a lot, if not most or maybe even all of my posts. Or it means you jump to conclusions without sufficient evidence.

Which is it?

Because you've been so full of hate lately, I'll be cruel enough to say it's both :-\

you being a moron doesnt take long to understand
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2007, 08:15:52 PM »
you being a moron doesnt take long to understand

That part of your statement is true in it's own way to anyone who's got a decent power of observation.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2007, 09:34:40 PM »

The only baiting Bluto does is masterbating...

to pics of men's a-holes

anyway, It's amazing to me how Bluto can't see that even though he was the butt of many gay jokes, those jokes required some degree of thought and planning, no matter how small or short.  He automatically assumes that we were all "morons" cause they were against them

If we went to the "Universe Today" forums and argued that the recent Japanese Hayabusa mission that had returned images of an asteroidal regolith on an asteroid so small it was thought that gravity was too low to develop and maintain a regolith, and Bluto said that frogs are magical creatures from the rings of Saturn, then he would still call us morons, because he couldn't see the depth of our post.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2007, 02:14:27 AM »
The only baiting Bluto does is masterbating...

to pics of men's a-holes

anyway, It's amazing to me how Bluto can't see that even though he was the butt of many gay jokes, those jokes required some degree of thought and planning, no matter how small or short.  He automatically assumes that we were all "morons" cause they were against them

If we went to the "Universe Today" forums and argued that the recent Japanese Hayabusa mission that had returned images of an asteroidal regolith on an asteroid so small it was thought that gravity was too low to develop and maintain a regolith, and Bluto said that frogs are magical creatures from the rings of Saturn, then he would still call us morons, because he couldn't see the depth of our post.

that's just it - there was a lot of depth, a lot of thinking, a lot of fantasizing - ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY AND HOMOSEX

and now im supposed to be impressed because a lot of thought and a lot of time went into thinking about homosex and talking about it?

go back to the gloryhole "bull" im sure you put a lot of depth into that as well.
Z

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2007, 02:46:01 AM »
that's just it - there was a lot of depth, a lot of thinking, a lot of fantasizing - ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY AND HOMOSEX

and now im supposed to be impressed because a lot of thought and a lot of time went into thinking about homosex and talking about it?

go back to the gloryhole "bull" im sure you put a lot of depth into that as well.

Bluto you are so boring and shit at posting! ahahaha every post means so much to you!!! lololol life must be great!

ta ta ha ha
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2007, 02:58:51 AM »

Bluto you are so boring and shit at posting! ahahaha every post means so much to you!!! lololol life must be great!

ta ta ha ha

that you like those posts, who are openely gay, isnt surprising.
Z

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2007, 03:01:18 AM »

ta ta ha ha

Look at Bluto's General Stats, he practically lives behind his keyboard.   :-\

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2007, 03:04:18 AM »
that you like those posts, who are openely gay, isnt surprising.

hey buddy ever seen outside your front door?

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2007, 03:17:12 AM »
Look at Bluto's General Stats, he practically lives behind his keyboard.   :-\

Same can be said about kiwiol, squadfather and numerous others. This isn't a very good method of attack, as BerzerkFury found out  ;D
Z

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2007, 09:56:41 AM »
so i found out today gayjona is in the squad LOL whats that about. he is lame as fuck.

then to add to this crazy addition i read that kiwiol is brown lol which is suprising since squadfather is bit of a KKK leader.

so kiwiol = brown
gayjona = brown

im not sure whos left in squad  but is it seems its some sort of ethnic gang  ;D

What the Squad has become. Those guys used to be funny. Letting Gayjonna in is their death knell. Jaejonnas favorite attire while owning people at Club Zen!
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2007, 09:57:58 AM »
To those of you who didn't know that I wasn't white - ask yourselves what that means.

Kiwi, you guys should really re-think letting Jaejonna in. That ruins the Squads credibility man.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2007, 09:59:20 AM »
No, I was referring to all the things Sarcasm's said of a racist nature. It is a flaw that everyone is guilty of and minor because it pales to nothingness in comparison to his virtues.

I think Sarcasm wasn't really a racist. I think he just like to stir the pot.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2007, 10:06:13 AM »
I think Sarcasm wasn't really a racist. I think he just like to stir the pot.

Sarcasm is a racist. We all are, to a certain degree. Sars is just more honest and opinionated and unafraid to speak his mind. However, Sarcasm is not a militant racist and he gives props where props are due. Plus, his virtues more than make up for this 'flaw' which we're all guilty of, whether we acknowledge it or not.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2007, 06:02:37 PM »
whatever. its 5 in the morning and ive got no clue what the hell you want or is trying to accomplish
all i know is that you're some fool that been on my case for 6+ months and so far accomplished nothing.
keep work at it though.

How can you say that?!?!??!?!??!

Last week I tried having you promoted to medium tit status (in thanks for all your efforts here) and the idea was rejected. You're one of the V's most prolific posters/viewers and the quality of your insults has really improved (except for the racist shit) over the last few months. It's not my fault you didn't attain medium tit status.

Hell!!! I even coined the term 'gaycock' in your honor!!!

There just ain't no pleasing some people. :)