Author Topic: Inside 9/11  (Read 7265 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: Inside 9/11
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2007, 12:37:16 PM »
whatever came form above clipped the corner of the north tower and was breaking up when it hit WTC6.  And it landed right where that crater is.  And, if it hadn't clipped WTC6, its path had it going directly, front and center, of WTC7. 

Some believe it was an error.  if it hadn't clipped, WTC7 would have a nice gaping crater, and that collapse owuld have been sellable.

I don't know man, you are right I am no bomb expert, but I have seen a bunch of craters and I would have to guess that to make a crater that size we are tlaking in the thousands of pounds and that would have taken down most of the buildings on that block and created a hell of a mushroom cloud
gotta love life

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2007, 12:38:49 PM »
so they droped a bomb? huh? your a fucking piece of work

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2007, 12:40:05 PM »
so they droped a bomb? huh? your a fucking piece of work

who are you talking to?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2007, 12:44:34 PM »
I honestly think it's explosives in the building or a bomb.  Compared to OK city, they're practically identical.  VERY odd, given that 'controlled demo, inc' was in town for a quick cleanup in both cases ;)

Look at the way every floor is sheared in a circle (in the pic i posted with OK city).

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2007, 12:45:18 PM »
I honestly think it's explosives in the building or a bomb.  Compared to OK city, they're practically identical.  VERY odd, given that 'controlled demo, inc' was in town for a quick cleanup in both cases ;)

Look at the way every floor is sheared in a circle (in the pic i posted with OK city).

a bomb would be more believable, but I still don't buy it
gotta love life

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2007, 12:47:16 PM »
Thee is a huge difference between what happened to those buidings and a 500lbs bomb going off. The pick MM showed was one dropped. I am trying to dig up one of a soviet 500lbs we found on Bagram and they detonated. Either way, the hole was immense and it shook the whole base..there is a huge difference...the explosions that may have taken buiding 7 would be small and timed and I think it would be very obvious to the point that nobody could cover up a controled detonation. There would be a huge cloud had that been one big bomb as well as flying debre that would make it obvious that this was a bomb and not falling wtc pieces.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2007, 12:48:07 PM »
a bomb would be more believable, but I still don't buy it

I'm just not sure falling RANDOM debris would/could do this.  Clean sheared in a perfect circle, and debris is gone.  These floors look sliced at the corners of support beams - that is seriously surgical.

WTC6 and Oklahoma City.

WTC6:

Oklahoma City Murrah Federal Building:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2007, 12:49:25 PM »
Thee is a huge difference between what happened to those buidings and a 500lbs bomb going off. The pick MM showed was one dropped. I am trying to dig up one of a soviet 500lbs we found on Bagram and they detonated. Either way, the hole was immense and it shook the whole base..there is a huge difference...the explosions that may have taken buiding 7 would be small and timed and I think it would be very obvious to the point that nobody could cover up a controled detonation. There would be a huge cloud had that been one big bomb as well as flying debre that would make it obvious that this was a bomb and not falling wtc pieces.

perhaps it was a smaller bomb ala mcveigh.  let's ignore whatever flew in from above.  look at the impact zones.

WTC6 and Oklahoma City.

WTC6:

Oklahoma City Murrah Federal Building:

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2007, 12:53:42 PM »
who are you talking to?

not you. im not sure what 240's trying to explain. did they drop the bomb from an airplane? did the bomb float threw the floors of the building and land in the basement?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2007, 12:54:38 PM »
So u think possiby a guided missle..JDAM etc. It would have to be huge and I think anything that big would be recognizable as such. I think also the govenment would publicize such use of a weapon as even more reason to go to war.
L

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2007, 12:56:39 PM »
240 your really killing yourself with the oklahoma bombing.. just read about the bombing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

At 9:02 a.m. CST, the Ryder truck, which contained about 5,000 pounds (2,300 kg) of explosive material, detonated in front of the north side of the nine-story Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. The blast destroyed a third of the building[5] and created a thirty-foot-wide, eight-foot-deep crater on NW 5th Street next to the building.[6] The blast destroyed or damaged 324 buildings in a sixteen-block radius,[7] destroyed or burned 86 cars around the site, and shattered glass in 258 nearby buildings[8] (the broken glass alone accounted for 5% of the death total and 69% of the injuries outside the Murrah Federal building[9]). The destruction of the building left several hundred people homeless and shut down multiple offices in downtown Oklahoma City.[10]

An aerial view of the destructionThe effects of the blast were equivalent to 4,000 pounds of TNT and could be heard and felt up to fifty-five miles away.[10] Seismometers at the Omniplex Museum in Oklahoma City (7 kilometers away) and in Norman, Oklahoma (26 kilometers away) recorded the blast as measuring approximately 3.0 on the Richter scale.[11]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2007, 01:11:25 PM »
it looks like it.  same company cleaned up quick.   both shady and smelly.

and when the planes hit, and when the collapses happened, there was a bit of noise, no?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2007, 01:40:37 PM »
Okay.  can you rule out falling debris?

How are you qualified to make that assessment?

and how many bomb craters have you stood in?

My vote is massive falling debris.

WTC 7..........was pulled though.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2007, 05:20:54 PM »
it looks like it.  same company cleaned up quick.   both shady and smelly.

and when the planes hit, and when the collapses happened, there was a bit of noise, no?

could be heard and felt up to fifty-five miles away.[10] Seismometers at the Omniplex Museum in Oklahoma City (7 kilometers away) and in Norman, Oklahoma (26 kilometers away) recorded the blast as measuring approximately 3.0 on the Richter scale.[11]

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2007, 07:41:25 PM »
Im not buying this bomb/missile theory at all either.

But what does the official story say happened to that building? Falling debris?
Valhalla awaits.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2007, 08:14:04 PM »
this guy gives a great explination,, and hes a bush hater

&mode=related&search=

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2007, 09:46:22 PM »
official story doesn't mention it, oddly.

you'd think 8 stories tall and what, 25 stories in diameter, being scooped out of the building would be interesting to some.  I guess not.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2007, 11:34:41 PM »
Either the reason for it is too obvious to waste investigating or it should have been looked into.
Valhalla awaits.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2007, 10:45:51 AM »
official story doesn't mention it, oddly.

you'd think 8 stories tall and what, 25 stories in diameter, being scooped out of the building would be interesting to some.  I guess not.

the official story doesnt mention what? the pic that supposed to be wtc7 is to close to see if it was scoped out. not all of the building collapsed. and if you look at OTHER wtc7 pics you would be able to figure this out..after the oklahoma bombing you can rule that out fot the wtc's

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2007, 10:48:00 AM »
the official story doesnt mention what? the pic that supposed to be wtc7 is to close to see if it was scoped out. not all of the building collapsed. and if you look at OTHER wtc7 pics you would be able to figure this out..after the oklahoma bombing you can rule that out fot the wtc's

Nah, that's world trace SIX that has the scoop out of it.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2007, 04:40:37 PM »
1) looks to me, really, like bombs.  There's a scoop of that building gone.

2) if a missile, neither of us know what kind or capacity, and if it was a missile, it clipped the North tower, so predicting the impact of a high speed projectile which started breakup 800 feet above... well damn...

240, with all due respect, I believe your starting to pull rabbits out of a hat.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2007, 12:14:59 AM »
240, with all due respect, I believe your starting to pull rabbits out of a hat.

different things will appeal to different people.  Some will look at WTC7 fall (the 8 second clip from ggogle video shows all 47 stories vaporize) and be convinced.

Some will look at the fact a plane took out the exact group of people and their computers, who were in charge of the missing 2.3 Trillion announced the day before.

Some will look at the early NBC footage of shanksville crash site - before feds arrived - where it was an empty hole - NOTHING was there.

And finally, some will look at the that hole in WTC6, and the OK city bombing damage, and see incredible similirities.  Maybe these people will also see the Customs and BATF info which conveniently was destroyed in its vaults in WTC6 in that massive blast, and wonder the motive.  After all, everything that was damaged on 911 had a purpose- the pentagon precise dept hit, the first plane nailing paul bremer's computer room dead on, in WTC1, the WTC7 falling after being ground control for the day's activities...

you get the idea.  different ideas, evidence, and motive grab diff people.  Just going thru the spectrum :)

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2007, 04:53:33 AM »
interesting that you have insults and namecalling.  We have questions regarding evidence.

I guess you should stick with that.  No one from your group will touch the evidence now.  Can't blame em.

First you try to make a case based on rumors and youtube clips claiming those to be only real facts, and then you can't understand why everyone think you are stupid? Try to figure that out, or get someone to explain it to you. There isn't any physical evidence about the conspiracy, but there is tons of evidence which shows that everything happened like you saw it  in live news feed which you watch in those days. What is the problem? You are so lame ass stupid child that you have choose to not believe facts instead of internet lies. How smart is that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2007, 04:57:20 AM »
First you try to make a case based on rumors and youtube clips claiming those to be only real facts, and then you can't understand why everyone think you are stupid? Try to figure that out, or get someone to explain it to you. There isn't any physical evidence about the conspiracy, but there is tons of evidence which shows that everything happened like you saw it  in live news feed which you watch in those days. What is the problem? You are so lame ass stupid child that you have choose to not believe facts instead of internet lies. How smart is that?

GreatFinn,

Do you believe the BBC has really lost every recording, tape, and archive from 9/11?

Do you believe they have no copy of their broadcast on 9/11/2001?

thanks.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2007, 06:18:03 AM »
different things will appeal to different people.  Some will look at WTC7 fall (the 8 second clip from ggogle video shows all 47 stories vaporize) and be convinced.

Some will look at the fact a plane took out the exact group of people and their computers, who were in charge of the missing 2.3 Trillion announced the day before.

Some will look at the early NBC footage of shanksville crash site - before feds arrived - where it was an empty hole - NOTHING was there.

And finally, some will look at the that hole in WTC6, and the OK city bombing damage, and see incredible similirities.  Maybe these people will also see the Customs and BATF info which conveniently was destroyed in its vaults in WTC6 in that massive blast, and wonder the motive.  After all, everything that was damaged on 911 had a purpose- the pentagon precise dept hit, the first plane nailing paul bremer's computer room dead on, in WTC1, the WTC7 falling after being ground control for the day's activities...

you get the idea.  different ideas, evidence, and motive grab diff people.  Just going thru the spectrum :)

240, I'm definitely with you on # 7. Controlled Dem. No question about it. Men on the ground who I know very well, have told me there is NO OTHER EXPLAINATION.....or conclusion.

Shankville is a different story. The ground where the jet crashed was "Mined" for many, many yrs. When that occurs, the filled used to cover the Mined area is extremely soft, relative to normal dirt in an un-mined area. With this in mind, it no different than the Value Jet Crash in the Fla. Everglades...........The Jet DISAPPEARED. No one disputes that Value Jet didn't crash.....yet the Jet's remains were never recovered.

A passenger Jet crashed in Shankville (no doubt) and was "consumed" by the weak, soft earth. Human remains were also located at the crash site.

240......I'm on your side for the most part. It's only when you head out into "left field" that I disagree.

Discuss the obvious............never the obscure.