Author Topic: Hey BlockHead  (Read 3498 times)

mikediesel

• Getbig III
Hey BlockHead
« on: March 26, 2007, 05:20:57 AM »
Where do you stand on the whole DavidPaul/Squadfather beef? Aren't they both your boys?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Hey BlockHead
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 10:30:56 AM »
Where do you stand on the whole DavidPaul/Squadfather beef? Aren't they both your boys?
That is an excellent question and it appears I am playing 'both sides of the fence' but the absolutel truth is that I am not playing anyside of the fence and to answer your question...I am tite with both parties involved.

I would say I am better friends w/ DtotheP as him and I converse more outside of here and we have more mutual common ground.

Sf is a Chicago born guy and I live by the creed of 'you can take the kid out of Chicago but can't take Chicago out of...'

I also did a favor for him over the summer and him and I have spoken before outside of here. We have mutual acquatinces as well in the city.

The drama on Getbig is even too much for a cowboy like me and I like drama and nonsense here as Getbig is the greatest of ALL forums. Ranked #44 my hairy scar-tissued ass!

Last weekend I was pulled in many different directions on where I stood with the major blow and possible dismantling of The Squad, as I am a known political associate and where I stood with the RISE of the new Superpower on Getbig known as The Wrecking Crew.

Where I stand is on MY own lines and my own ground. I dance to the beat of my own drums. I am tite w/ DtotheP still and the members of The Wrecking Crew and I support their organization and as I have no qualms on here with anyone as well as Squad members. Past or Present.

Sf knows and admits his day would come and it was a matter of time before someone gets the best of him as even he knows of the term 'whatever comes around goes around'. It happens to the best of us. He is at a crossroads right now to wether he remains a ball breaking knucklehead or he evolves into an 'information giver'.

DtotheP can stay right where he is at. He is very good at what he does here. I salute him.

Bottom line. I'd rather do my own thing and break balls when I have to, give and share information and do my best to make funnies and help whoever I can on here. Network. Sharpen my writing skills. Develop a plan of attack to how I can make some extra $$$ in this industry.

Remember, folks. I love Getbig. It's hilarious. It provides me great belly laughs all the time and is my favorite place to escape the doldrums of the daily grind. I ONLY post when I am at work, though and I never ever post on the days I am OFF work (Friday/Sunday) or when I am home in the morning or night.

I love this place but it isn't THAT much a part of me...knowatImsayin?
?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 10:33:02 AM »
Both are punks.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 10:34:42 AM »
WRECKING CREW?  SQUAD MEMBERS?  bwahahahahahahahahahahah aha!  You guys just proved you are 11 or 12 years old.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 10:41:39 AM »
That is an excellent question and it appears I am playing 'both sides of the fence' but the absolutel truth is that I am not playing anyside of the fence and to answer your question...I am tite with both parties involved.

I would say I am better friends w/ DtotheP as him and I converse more outside of here and we have more mutual common ground.

Sf is a Chicago born guy and I live by the creed of 'you can take the kid out of Chicago but can't take Chicago out of...'

I also did a favor for him over the summer and him and I have spoken before outside of here. We have mutual acquatinces as well in the city.

The drama on Getbig is even too much for a cowboy like me and I like drama and nonsense here as Getbig is the greatest of ALL forums. Ranked #44 my hairy scar-tissued ass!

Last weekend I was pulled in many different directions on where I stood with the major blow and possible dismantling of The Squad, as I am a known political associate and where I stood with the RISE of the new Superpower on Getbig known as The Wrecking Crew.

Where I stand is on MY own lines and my own ground. I dance to the beat of my own drums. I am tite w/ DtotheP still and the members of The Wrecking Crew and I support their organization and as I have no qualms on here with anyone as well as Squad members. Past or Present.

Sf knows and admits his day would come and it was a matter of time before someone gets the best of him as even he knows of the term 'whatever comes around goes around'. It happens to the best of us. He is at a crossroads right now to wether he remains a ball breaking knucklehead or he evolves into an 'information giver'.

DtotheP can stay right where he is at. He is very good at what he does here. I salute him.

Bottom line. I'd rather do my own thing and break balls when I have to, give and share information and do my best to make funnies and help whoever I can on here. Network. Sharpen my writing skills. Develop a plan of attack to how I can make some extra $$$ in this industry.

Remember, folks. I love Getbig. It's hilarious. It provides me great belly laughs all the time and is my favorite place to escape the doldrums of the daily grind. I ONLY post when I am at work, though and I never ever post on the days I am OFF work (Friday/Sunday) or when I am home in the morning or night.

lay it down for em, block
Get Big, or Die Trying

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 10:50:10 AM »
Both are punks.
and you are an old wrinkled up child molester with bird legs!

HAHAHAHA!  don't you got some steroid deals to make slim?

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 10:52:03 AM »
WRECKING CREW?  SQUAD MEMBERS?  bwahahahahahahahahahahah aha!  You guys just proved you are 11 or 12 years old.
so does this mean we are your type ?
The Number 2 in Scranton

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 10:53:27 AM »

lay it down for em, block

hey sup DtotheP. ;D

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 10:55:40 AM »
Both are punks.

get out of here you child molesting creep

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 10:57:42 AM »
hey sup DtotheP. ;D

same old, same old. what's up wit this fools on here talking smack, man :)
Get Big, or Die Trying

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 10:59:34 AM »
wow...epic..David paul "giant killer" and huge pecs in the same thread..

too many brothers are in this thread for public saftey  ;D
Here comes the money shot

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 11:02:05 AM »
wow...epic..David paul "giant killer" and huge pecs in the same thread..

too many brothers are in this thread for public saftey  ;D

No shit, you can bet your ass someone is about to get shot.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 11:03:40 AM »
To all you bitches who care:

The SQUAD's been revamped and ready to draw some blood by crushing tiny tits.

The V board's open for business as well.

I dare all you tiny tits to come to the V and see how long you last 8)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2007, 11:06:09 AM »
They dont want it, bunch of fans...

they go to the store, buy the jerseys, know all the stats, but sit in the STANDS....

fucking bitches
The Number 2 in Scranton

The Biggest User

• Getbig II
  • YES!
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2007, 11:07:56 AM »
Squad - Mars, Sarcasm and Adonis....and for those who remember it was Adonis who started that "gayer than..." and "I bet you're the type of...."

The rest were the butt of the jokes who wised up and watered it down to a running gag that ran into the ground

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2007, 11:09:03 AM »

wait...I thought that Adonis took over leadership and kicked you out?

to be honest only you and squadfather contributed anything.....the other guys were totally useless..rudebouy was ok sometimes.

other squad member standard post
"haha..good one squadfather, you are the man"
Here comes the money shot

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2007, 12:03:47 PM »

Always keeping it real BlockHead!  My only question now is what did you mean by squadfather becoming an "information giver"? Is that ni66a going out like fa66ot as chauncey and mailing the surveillance video from teh liquor store to the LAPD??

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2007, 12:08:43 PM »

I feel ya, Mikediesel.

Nig ga Chauncey is a biznitch for trying to trick out on O-Dogg and my boy Caine. he be all mad cuz nig ga Caine beat the piss out of him for tryin to get all fresh w/ Parnell's ex cuz Caine be wanting to hit that.

If O-Dogg was real he be sellin that tape for 49.95!
?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2007, 12:09:18 PM »

No wonder a pedophile like you has been so infatuated with some of these guys. You got a thing for the adolescent penis.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2007, 12:27:20 PM »

Epic diplomacy, Block.  Very well played, indeed.    8)

P.S.  List me!   ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2007, 12:37:10 PM »

I got you on it already, Jeff.

Err-thing be good...knawatImsayin?
?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2007, 12:46:55 PM »
wait...I thought that Adonis took over leadership and kicked you out?

to be honest only you and squadfather contributed anything.....the other guys were totally useless..rudebouy was ok sometimes.

other squad member standard post
"haha..good one squadfather, you are the man"

Hahahahaha Adonis can't kick me out of anything. I kicked him and his girl Heckler out.

To everyone who reads this:

Adonis and Heckler aren't in the SQUAD. The SQUAD has no affiliations with Team Adonis and considers them fair game just like the rest of the pillow biters

Sorry to hijack your thread Block.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2007, 12:48:08 PM »

coles notes?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2007, 12:52:27 PM »
 Do what you guys got to do I don't mind.

mikediesel started this thread anyway. He asked so I answered.

I'm staying NEUTRON. Like Ferris Bueller. Kind of hip with everyone...except for tiny tit fecal stains like the shadow or el maiachi and bluto.

X,

Hahahaha...sorry man. My posts tend to be 'EPICS'.

Yes. I am actually. Pics to be posted soon. I feel good. Anyoneis welcome to hit me up on my thread in the 'Y'. Ask me anything and everything. I'll keep it real.
?

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2007, 01:02:12 PM »

Oh brother. fucking look at you, id like to see your "big powerful ass" without the ability to be a mod. Tell me, when are you going to really go to a real bodybuilding show?, I have something for you, mr. bad ass.
V board is shit, everytime i engage you on any board you run like the bitch that you are, fucking pussy.
Whats is like to worry about loosing your beloved Mod position?, pathetic

Better yet whats it like to be a member of the squad?, watching you hang on these past days is proof as to the pathetic asswipe that you are.

I remember seeing a body like yours, and watching it get raped in jail over and over again.  hahahahahaha

Don't worry ill introduce myself to you before I give you a present.  you will so be my little bitch, hell you already are!