Author Topic: With all the shit DavidPaul talks, when will he let us know his pic is Hugepecs?  (Read 8198 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: DavidPaul's pic is of Hugepecs!!
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2007, 09:42:10 AM »

No, I'm actually a really big black guy.

No seriously.  You are saying that that is you, correct?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2007, 09:43:20 AM »
Bluto, rememeber when you claimed you attended P Diddy's birthday party despite the fact you live in eastern Europe? hahahaha!!!!

no i dont remember. and i dont remember talking about vacation with super models either - turned out it was danielson who said that about me, not me.

any more lies you wanna spread? unlike you i tell the truth, i did ask you about if you ever had sex with the same girl twice and you said no. thats because nobody would want to have sex with you twice when they wake up after you filled them full of booze
Z

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2007, 09:43:59 AM »
No seriously.  You are saying that that is you, correct?

Yes....where are your pics honeybuns?
:)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2007, 09:44:20 AM »
no i dont remember. and i dont remember talking about vacation with super models either - turned out it was danielson who said that about me, not me.

any more lies you wanna spread? unlike you i tell the truth, i did ask you about if you ever had sex with the same girl twice and you said no. thats because nobody would want to have sex with you twice when they wake up after you filled them full of booze

hahaha, you claimed it on the Y right around the time you lost moderator control.

You also claim to have been an MMA fighter for the last 15 years, an NPC bodybuilder and that you go out 4-5 nights a week despite the fact you're online from 6 am to 4 am eastern to western European time. Interesting.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2007, 09:45:44 AM »
Yes....where are your pics honeybuns?

So that is you, hmm?

Fury

• Getbig V
"Ripitupbaby" has a brutal manface and smaller moobs than Mr. Magoo!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2007, 09:47:45 AM »
hahaha, you claimed it on the Y right around the time you lost moderator control.

You also claim to have been an MMA fighter for the last 15 years, an NPC bodybuilder and that you go out 4-5 nights a week despite the fact you're online from 6 am to 4 am eastern to western European time. Interesting.

haha no i didnt. and im not a mma fighter - i train mma. big difference. npc bodybuilder?! haha what the hell, that's a new one. i dont even know what that is. do we have npc in europe? i dont even consider myself a bodybuilder. im into sport specific strength training. as you could tell if you ever read my posts on the real boards (like training) and i dont go out 4-5 nights a week, maybe 2-3 some months, other months not even once a week.

anything else?
 ::)

i dont see the skill in making up lies. stick to what people say, if they fuck up, make fun of it. but dont go making up bullshit alltogether. thats lame.
Z

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2007, 09:48:52 AM »
So that is you, hmm?

YES, why do you keep asking?  

nice pics BTW...
:)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2007, 09:49:15 AM »
haha no i didnt. and im not a mma fighter - i train mma. big difference. npc bodybuilder?! haha what the hell, that's a new one. i dont even know what that is. do we have npc in europe? i dont even consider myself a bodybuilder. im into sport specific strength training. as you could tell if you ever read my posts on the real boards (like training) and i dont go out 4-5 nights a week, maybe 2-3 some months, other months not even once a week.

anything else?
 ::)

i dont see the skill in making up lies. stick to what people say, if they fuck up, make fun of it. but dont go making up bullshit alltogether. thats lame.

Tell me Bluto, you go out 2-3 days a week, yet you're posting on here from 6 pm to 4 am European time. How do you accomplish this amazing feat? You also post well into the early morning American time also.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
What does Blockhead and Special Ed have to say about this?
~

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2007, 09:50:44 AM »
haha i once asked him if he ever had sex with the same girl twice - and he said no  ;D

SOUNDS LIKE HE'S GOING TO HAVE ALOT OF CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS IN HIS FUTURE.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2007, 09:51:01 AM »

nice pics BTW...

he wants to fuck a transsexual thats why

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2007, 09:51:13 AM »

nice pics BTW...

Because I think the girl you posted a picture of is another person.  What do you think about that?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
I called it before.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
I called it before.

Hi bastard,

we should cyber again some time. ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2007, 09:52:43 AM »
Tell me Bluto, you go out 2-3 days a week, yet you're posting on here from 6 pm to 4 am European time. How do you accomplish this amazing feat? You also post well into the early morning American time also.

4 am? then im either sleeping or out, not posting here.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
I called it before.

Bastino, isn't it funny how this clown tries to talk the talk and it turns out he's a pasty-white nerd? I'm not sure if he even works out!!!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon

Hi bastard,

we should cyber again some time. ;)

why, so you can bore me to death again?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
why is this clown berzerkfury jealous of me because im a party animal  ???
Z

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
what is wrong with going around pretending to be a black guy (90%)  all day?

hell...some of us do it 100% of the time

Here comes the money shot

Fury

• Getbig V
why is this clown berzerkfury jealous of me because im a party animal  ???

hahahaha, Bluto trying to draw attention to himself. No one cares about you kid, you spend 15+ hours a day on this site, you posting during European night time 7 days a week. Explain to me how you go out 3-5 times a week? You're obviously full of shit.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
hahahaha, Bluto trying to draw attention to himself. No one cares about you kid, you spend 15+ hours a day on this site, you posting during European night time 7 days a week. Explain to me how you go out 3-5 times a week? You're obviously full of shit.

not a problem, soon i will step it up and go out even more - summer time is coming  8)

wants some tips rookie? after all you've been nowhere, done nothing in your life, of course you look up to a seasoned veteran like me who's been at the clubs since my early teens!
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
what is wrong with going around pretending to be a black guy (90%)  all day?

hell...some of us do it 100% of the time

you know the pic of david paul from the arnolds, i thought he looked good i dont see why they attack him? what does the man need to do? pose in his boxers  ::) ???
Z