Author Topic: Who has bigger traps?  (Read 5127 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Who has bigger traps?
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2007, 04:34:36 PM »
Fuck yeah I was willing to fight you.  Until I saw this 

Yawn, is that all you got? A great "Crew" member and you're about as original as sliced bread. Even Tomr was more insulting than this.

And then you even went as far as to find a Kungfu school and challenge me to a barenuckle fight there.  I hope I still have those PM's.

hahaha, it was after I claimed to live in Florida and you melted down and wanted to fight me. Remember, you were calling me and SuperstarBillygram out that night? What a yahoo.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2007, 04:34:52 PM »
And then you even went as far as to find a Kungfu school and challenge me to a barenuckle fight there.  I hope I still have those PM's.
and you pussied out like the little bitch you are, BF would stomp a mudhole in you.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2007, 04:35:57 PM »
and you pussied out like the little bitch you are, BF would stomp a mudhole in you.

feeling hungry,

go on

have one!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2007, 04:37:10 PM »

Get your fact's straight, have your boy send you the PM's and see who pussied out.  Were you a little disappointed when you found out BF was a skinny little queef?  Thats how the board felt when the saw you.

hahahahahahahahahhaha
\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2007, 04:40:15 PM »
1st your such a pussy posting smack when I'm off the board. 

2nd Like is said when I called you out I want your address.  I'll show up at your fucking door.

I told you pussy, give me your fuckin address and I'll come knock your fuckin teeth out.  Especially now that I know how fucking tiny you are.

Meet me here http://bjjgct.8m.com/

Also like I said come and see me puss and we can do what ever.  Your school looks very gay, but that explains why you are the way you are.

Give me your real name.  I'll call Anta's Fitness and Self Defense, If they verify that you are even enrolled there and you are the tiny guy in your picture I'll drive down tonight.

And here’s 4 months later with you riding my jock!!!!

I have to admit, you and the rest of the squad make this board funny as fuck.  Otherwise it would be some gay BB board.  I started owning guys like shadow and richard2004, and I have to admit it's fun as hell.  I got my post deleted about Lee the Pygmy Priest.

Anyways man keep up the good work. 

BTW posted a new pic in the pic board.

later....

Dballn

Might as well delete your account.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2007, 04:40:51 PM »
Get your fact's straight, have your boy send you the PM's and see who pussied out.  Were you a little disappointed when you found out BF was a skinny little queef?  Thats how the board felt when the saw you.

hahahahahahahahahhaha

there's a pretty obvious reason why they're defending each other so hardcore. both of their photos came out and everyone laughed at them, so obviously they'll band together.  ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2007, 04:41:00 PM »
Fuck yeah I was willing to fight you.  Until I saw this 

whoever that kid is,

I would not fuck with him.

he takes pics of himself in public restrooms.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2007, 04:41:33 PM »
there's a pretty obvious reason why they're defending each other so hardcore. both of their photos came out and everyone laughed at them, so obviously they'll band together.  ;D

Ahh, here comes Mr.Magoo trying to insert himself in the conversation drawing attention to himself. Getbig's resident closet homo wants some attention!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2007, 04:41:56 PM »

hahahaha, what a psycho, he's ready for the rubber room.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2007, 04:42:51 PM »

Why should I delete my account?  I called you out, you pussied out, and yes owning people is fun, just like I've been doing to you.  You don't even realize you've been following me from thread to thread melting like a candle.  Get a clue.  
\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2007, 04:42:59 PM »

I think he's just trying to fit in. He was blowing the SQUAD last week and now it's the Crew. He and Magoo just want friends.

Why, I called you out, you pussied out, and yes owning people is fun, just like I've been doing to you.  You don't even realize you've been following me from thread to thread meltind like a candle.  Get a clue. 

hahahaha, I'm still laughing about you deleting your Y posts after you tried to bitch Kiwiol and BenPearson out for speaking with the "enemy" on a bodybuilding forum! What a delusional clown.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2007, 04:44:15 PM »

What up HBK!!!!  Seen more ass than a toilet seat huh?
\

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2007, 04:44:52 PM »

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2007, 04:45:46 PM »
When is the Crew going to purge their ranks? You got Dballn and Magoo already clowning it up turning it into another SQUAD.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2007, 04:46:31 PM »
I think he's just trying to fit in. He was blowing the SQUAD last week and now it's the Crew. He and Magoo just want friends.

hahahaha, I'm still laughing about you deleting your Y posts after you tried to bitch Kiwiol and BenPearson out for speaking with the "enemy" on a bodybuilding forum! What a delusional clown.

Epic skinny kid meltdown.
\

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2007, 04:46:51 PM »
whoever that kid is,

I would not fuck with him.

he takes pics of himself in public restrooms.

watch out, too. kid's obviously an expert in MMA, he undoubtedly took that picture after subduing the other children. dballn is a lucky, lucky man to have avoided "team drago".

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2007, 04:47:49 PM »
watch out, too. kid's obviously an expert in MMA, he undoubtedly took that picture after subduing the other children. dballn is a lucky, lucky man to have avoided "team drago".

Someone's upset that I'm not showering him with praise and attention due to the fact he almost offed himself and ended up in the looney bin after admitting to being a homo. You think people forget your Mayhem days Magoo?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2007, 04:48:14 PM »

who originally posted that pic?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2007, 04:48:49 PM »
When is the Crew going to purge their ranks? You got Dballn and Magoo already clowning it up turning it into another SQUAD.

Yes, this guy is a monster.  I really should have checked myself, he wanted to meet me at the Dojo.  :o
\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2007, 04:50:56 PM »
Yes, this guy is a monster.  I really should have checked myself, he wanted to meet me at the Dojo.  :o

I believe this was after you claimed to be an MMA fighter and wanted me to drive up to your school near the U of Florida.  ::)

I posted it and I'm still laughing to this day as you clowns try to insult me over it. All I need to do is look in the mirror, kiss my arms and I usually rub one out to boot and now what the real physique looks like.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2007, 04:51:47 PM »

posted it himself. after a few pages of being laughed at hysterically he claimed it was a friend of his on facebook. then tomr busted in and ruined the party by being retarded. amusingly enough i was on BF's side when tomr kept posting pictures that were obviously, obviously of someone else.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2007, 04:53:14 PM »
posted it himself. after a few pages of being laughed at hysterically he claimed it was a friend of his on facebook. then tomr busted in and ruined the party by being retarded. amusingly enough i was on BF's side when tomr kept posting pictures that were obviously, obviously of someone else.

hahahaha, what will I do knowing that Magoo defended me!! What made you change your mind? Was it the fact knowing that I couldn't care less about you?

Magoo, can you honestly tell me you think you're insulting anyone given your history on message forums?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2007, 04:53:38 PM »
I believe this was after you claimed to be an MMA fighter and wanted me to drive up to your school near the U of Florida.  ::)

I posted it and I'm still laughing to this day as you clowns try to insult me over it. All I need to do is look in the mirror, kiss my arms and I usually rub one out to boot.

I never claimed I was an MMA fighter, I said I took BJJ, When did I ever said I fought.  You're delusional.  
\

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2007, 04:55:39 PM »

Who has bigger traps?

....none of the above  :-\
are you delusional?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2007, 04:56:50 PM »

I posted it and I'm still laughing to this day as you clowns try to insult me over it. All I need to do is look in the mirror, kiss my arms and I usually rub one out to boot and now what the real physique looks like.

LMFAO!!!!!!!! I knew that was you, you just owned yourself again by contradicting yourself when you said this pic was not you.  hahahahahahahah  Jerkfury!!!!!!!  What a joke.

Who has bigger traps?

....none of the above  :-\

The skinny guy on the left claims to be bigger than me.  ::)
\