Author Topic: I will be posting pics of my ripped arms tommorow!!!!!!!!  (Read 6346 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: I will be posting pics of my ripped arms tommorow!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2007, 10:12:03 AM »
I was sick and tired of fighting for my modship and the SQUAD, esp. when nearly everyone abandoned my side except for NBN, Count G, Dr Kaje and Sars. But the dust settled a lot sooner than I expected and I realised that I need to be here to kick the V back into high gear again. I'll do what I need to do to keep the V going. I'll take a break when I feel like it.

Sorry about abandoning you Kiwi.

I feel a little guilty about bailing on the Squad but between all the Bullshit with Mars and then to top it off Adonis/Heckler/Buttsuck aligning themselves with the Squad that was it.

Now that the Dust truly has settled (has it?), I don't think I'm a member of anything right now. I think saying i was joining the Wrecking Crew was just to stir shit up. tehy are some cool bro's but At the end of the day there is only one SQUAD.

Well, that's my  "aplogy" to ya Kiwi.  take it as you will

PS  Sarc's "unveiling"  had nothing to do with it.

So he's not one of Getbig's best.....BFD.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2007, 10:30:32 AM »
Sorry about abandoning you Kiwi.

I feel a little guilty about bailing on the Squad but between all the Bullshit with Mars and then to top it off Adonis/Heckler/Buttsuck aligning themselves with the Squad that was it.

Now that the Dust truly has settled (has it?), I don't think I'm a member of anything right now. I think saying i was joining the Wrecking Crew was just to stir shit up. tehy are some cool bro's but At the end of the day there is only one SQUAD.

Well, that's my  "aplogy" to ya Kiwi.  take it as you will

PS  Sarc's "unveiling"  had nothing to do with it.

So he's not one of Getbig's best.....BFD.

Haha wow dude, there's no need for you to apologise simply cause you didn't have any involvement in the whole thing.

I know guys like you and MoS just log in for a laugh and don't look too deeply. We're all honored to have both you legends posting in the V.

Groink, I know Sars won't disagree when I say this but there's always a spot for you in the SQUAD. If you want to take it, it's yours.

And we're still cool mate 8)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2007, 01:20:53 AM »
AHAHAAHAH!!!  Yes, they probably all drove to Costco for the industrial vat of KY and the crate of tissues in preparation for a hot afternoon of online baby batter slinging.

Hahahaha yes MOS!!!!!!!!!!! I am afraid that when I post it, the collective shmoergasmic force will cause a tissuenami in bedroom wastebins across the nation!