Author Topic: Jay Cutler, Toney Freeman, Rich Franklin, Monica Brant & Bob Chic - April 13th!  (Read 3866 times)

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
People who have something to do with something successful usually let someone else give them credit. I think that's what everyone is trying to tell you. Dont get all worked up just be humble with success and take credit when it's due. Fighting with every person on a message board doesnt make you look like the successful 40 year old business man that you try to make everyone think you are.

Thats It.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
I didn't take credit for the business...someone asked ME if I was...I explained that I was merely one part to a very big and successful operation....

Learn to read AND comprehend before talking shit about subjects you have no idea....

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I didn't take credit for the business...someone asked ME if I was...I explained that I was merely one part to a very big and successful operation....

Learn to read AND comprehend before talking shit about subjects you have no idea....

No you said you were the sole spokes person for a company pulling in 60 Mill in annual sales (you were trying to take credit). Now you say merely?? Bro I think you are the one that needs to read and comprehend.
Then you might be able so give us a idea of what Bodybuilding.com's ROS was for 2006??? Since you are a Vice President of a company you would be able to shoot these numbers out? Anyone who owns a business in a related field can see someones pricing and costs/margins and shoot these numbers out.

You remind me of the old man that hung out at the barber shop giving everyone advice and talking shit about the 100k cars we were buying in our early 20's when he got on his bike and rode it home.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
As their sole spokesman for the company, I would like to think my contributions to the company have indeed been a part of the successful business plan we've had the good fortune to have to this point. I wear many hats as their spokesman...and contribute to ad campaign ideas, shooting footage, MC/ color commentary, webcasts, appearances, booth work, product ideas, etc...

I am merely one part in a very successful formula...we have a very strong team in place headed by the DeLuca family, and supported by the customers who continue to buy quality products and receive customer service from our company.

Here's my exact quote Einstein...

Maybe you can figure it out now.

BTW, I am the SOLE spokesman for the company, and the only athlete under contract...I never said I was the sole reason we are a $60M company...

I'm not the vice pres of BB.com...I'm not involved in the financial dept.

Keep making yourself look retarded..

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
yeah...I always think people talking out of their ass is hilarious also..!
LOL!
Elevate Your Image.™

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
What I meant was exactly what I said...When I came aboard, the company was in the $30M range and growing....this last year, we did over $60M....Our good friend "Praxis" took it upon himself to assume I was saying that because of ME the company has grown to that level.

Even after explaining that I am merely ONE component of the company, he still couldn't digest and comprehend what was written.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Keep in mind that since Bob came on board, BB.com has also come out with Bodybuilding Talk Radio and The Fit Show.
Bob invented the internet.
Enjoy your dish...

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
BUMP FOR BOISE

8)
Elevate Your Image.™

Bodybuilding.com Webmaster

• Getbig II
  • The World's Most Visited Bodybuilding Site
BUMP FOR BOISE

8)

Bump for 100 million in sales this year!

W
Most Popular BB Site Online!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V

W

Amen to that, brother!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Funny you mention that... That's what promoters are saying about you lately.

hahahaha Spicy Pussy now pretending to know something about the industry.  What is this world coming too.  Dude just stay your fat pudgy self.  You fit the role you set for yourself.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
hahahaha Spicy Pussy now pretending to know something about the industry.  What is this world coming too.  Dude just stay your fat pudgy self.  You fit the role you set for yourself.
Pot calling the kettle fat black?  :D
!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro

W

Im your best friend ;D