Author Topic: WHERE WAS BERZERKFURY'S SQUAD BRETHREN WHEN HE NEEDED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3399 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
LOL, never was jacked and maxed weighed 240'ish with ab outlines.  However, it's not fair for me to rip BF on his 20 year old status, so here's a pic of me when I was 20.

Here, I'm 20 years old, 6'1/6'2, 210 lbs with plenty of tri-state area gum smacking stripper trash buzzing my beeper.................. lol.  This should make for good photochopping and still holding it strong. 

The gay pose apart, you look pretty good mate. Good job 8)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
LOL, never was jacked and maxed weighed 240'ish with ab outlines.  However, it's not fair for me to rip BF on his 20 year old status, so here's a pic of me when I was 20.

Here, I'm 20 years old, 6'1/6'2, 210 lbs with plenty of tri-state area gum smacking stripper trash buzzing my beeper.................. lol.  This should make for good photochopping and still holding it strong. 

pull your pants up lol...... looking jacked

Jamie_is_a_racist

Defending BF would be an insult to the great BF cause there's nothing to defend. I just had a look at his pics and he seems to be with a different chick in every pic, if not 2 8)

BF's the man and he's right up there with the best of them when it comes to dishing out pain. I can't believe all the morons going on about his physique. He's 20 FFS, what did they expect? Someone who looks like they could give Jay Cutler a run for his title ::)

BF, apart from Sars, you're the only guy I know who's in the heads of more people than anyone else. Props 8)
yeah you guys are real tight group. i bet if that was anybodies elses pic you guy would tear him up.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality

dude your lightyears ahead of BF, that pic of you at 20 just makes him look that much worse.

G4P - approved
I'm Nick's role model!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
yeah you guys are real tight group. i bet if that was anybodies elses pic you guy would tear him up.

Maybe ;D

BTW, BF is not in the SQUAD anymore, but he's still mates with us all 8)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
I'm not really bothered by it in the least.

Horse Shit