Author Topic: What if  (Read 5709 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: What if
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 11:16:09 AM »
Wow, brave statement, seriously.

I think you might take some flak from the farrighters/neotaints here.

I agree with HH that America isn't a bad guy, but in all honesty what country wouldn't take in prisoners/hostages if they got to close and were suspicious?  Wait I forgot Canada...LOL
gotta love life

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 05:40:21 PM »
Once again a shitbag terrorist state does something bad and we're the bad guys.....why..what the fuck have we done but liberate millions spread democracy and even if that was all in the best interest of the American people only...do some of those same Americans feel we are the bad guy.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown! Since when did Iran become a terrorist state?

What the fuck have you done... besides wage aggressive wars against nations that did nothing to you, wage major psy op on your own citizens, keep them in the dark and feed them bullshit, ...use your military personnel as cannon fodder, not giving a shit about them.... racking up countless debts for generations to come, ...destroy the environment with depleted uranium, ...rob the American treasury, shit on the constitution... need I go on?

Get a clue
w

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 07:32:50 PM »
A couple of days ago some Haitians landed in Florida full of people. As soon as they hit the beach they got clobbered and wrestled to the ground by some jerkoff cops. No one says shít.

All of a sudden some faggitty-faggs from the land of the "God shave the queer", KNOWINGLY, end up on the wrong side of the river and everyone makes a big deal about it. Hipocrisy?

Look, anyone with the smallest of appetite for knowledge could easily find out that any war is like the Superbowl: Everyone, even the drunkest guy, knows where the end zone is, who is winning and that there are a trillion cameras on you. Having said this, the Brits knew better than to be where they where caught breaking the law (apprehended). Now they're paying for taking orders from their gay presidente.

Study da game!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2007, 08:04:27 PM »
You're so full of shit your eyes are brown! Since when did Iran become a terrorist state?

What the fuck have you done... besides wage aggressive wars against nations that did nothing to you, wage major psy op on your own citizens, keep them in the dark and feed them bullshit, ...use your military personnel as cannon fodder, not giving a shit about them.... racking up countless debts for generations to come, ...destroy the environment with depleted uranium, ...rob the American treasury, shit on the constitution... need I go on?

Get a clue

Oh I don't know..beat the fucking Nazi's..beat the north Koreans..bankrupted the Soviets...kicked the shit out od Saddam twice..toppled the Taliban...kept your third rate nation sovereign..if u sit back and let everybody fuck u..u get 911..if u stomp on them u get thousands of dead rags over there and not in the streets of Boston or Montreal. I'm done with all the America sucks crowd..u pricks can all die in a fire......We're so bad..well because u can't do a fucking thing about it u whine on a BB. Guess what..I'm glad we do what we do..because I'm safe..my kid is safe.  Besides thats my Constitution..my treasury...whine about ur own bullshit 3rd rate nation. I've fought for mine..what the hell have u done..not a friggen thing. Fucking Canada..what a joke....not heard from them in awhile..oh yeah we have'nt told u idiots to open your mouths. Melt down..maybe..but I'm sick of both the citizens and none citizens of the greatest country in the world bitching about how bad it is and how peaceful all these other coutries would be without the big bad US around..nope sorry....Jag u would be wearing a friggen Burka.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2007, 08:14:42 PM »

Oh I don't know..beat the fucking Nazi's..beat the north Koreans..bankrupted the Soviets...kicked the shit out od Saddam twice..toppled the Taliban...kept your third rate nation sovereign..if u sit back and let everybody fuck u..u get 911..if u stomp on them u get thousands of dead rags over there and not in the streets of Boston or Montreal. I'm done with all the America sucks crowd..u pricks can all die in a fire......We're so bad..well because u can't do a fucking thing about it u whine on a BB. Guess what..I'm glad we do what we do..because I'm safe..my kid is safe.  Besides thats my Constitution..my treasury...whine about ur own bullshit 3rd rate nation. I've fought for mine..what the hell have u done..not a friggen thing. Fucking Canada..what a joke....not heard from them in awhile..oh yeah we have'nt told u idiots to open your mouths. Melt down..maybe..but I'm sick of both the citizens and none citizens of the greatest country in the world bitching about how bad it is and how peaceful all these other coutries would be without the big bad US around..nope sorry....Jag u would be wearing a friggen Burka.

*APPLAUSE*  I like it.   :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2007, 08:17:04 PM »
Its been building for days.....I'm sick of it bro. One of my Marines got shot up in Afghanistan..I'm friggen pissed and all we hear on this damm board is how bad America is.  Anyway hows; the weather.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2007, 08:26:16 PM »
Its been building for days.....I'm sick of it bro. One of my Marines got shot up in Afghanistan..I'm friggen pissed and all we hear on this damm board is how bad America is.  Anyway hows; the weather.

Sorry to hear about your Marine. I get upset too. Today I had lunch with a couple people (one I know, one I didn't know).  I was wearing my flag pin, which I've been wearing every day since 911, and it got turned upside down (happens sometimes).  The guy I didn't know asked me if it was intentional and said that's how he would wear a flag (upside down), because he is so angry with our government.  I felt like punching him in the mouth, and I'm a pretty passive guy.  It is unfortunate you and my buddies have to risk your lives for ingrates.   

The weather is just spectacular.  I had lunch out at a pier overlooking the ocean.  It was great, in spite of that un-American terd I had to eat with.  Man I love this place.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2007, 08:29:42 PM »
I guess he's ok..upset that i wasn't there to prevent it or do something and upset at the jackasses on the board. I mean mean plenty of guys hate the war on here..but actively siding with the otherside.

We're having thunderstorms here......weather has gotten nice besides that.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2007, 10:38:10 PM »
I guess he's ok..upset that i wasn't there to prevent it or do something and upset at the jackasses on the board. I mean mean plenty of guys hate the war on here..but actively siding with the otherside.

We're having thunderstorms here......weather has gotten nice besides that.

At least you're not out on that giant beach anymore.   :)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2007, 05:46:57 AM »

Get a clue

LOL, when did Iran become a terrorist state? LMAO what a dumb bitch
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2007, 05:57:06 AM »

HH, you know everyone hates the best. People hate Bonds, TO, Clemens, Kobe etc.... They hate us because their country is a piece of shit.
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2007, 06:57:50 PM »
Ok, I also noticed we're calling them hostages?  Does that make foreign nationals we've detained here or Britain has detained hostages too?  I get that when a country with no cause up and nabs nationals from another country where there was no wrong doing and are holding them for something in return, that is a hostage.  Why are these guys being called hostages?  Ok, we have special forces in Iran right now, many have said anyway.  If it's true, I thought it was just the name of the game if they are caught, they're shit out of luck right?  If these guys were detained in Iranian waters, isn't that the same thing?  again, I'm not siding with Iran, just trying to lock down the details here.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2007, 07:15:49 PM »

The Soviets beat the Nazis. The korean War never ended, ...ok ya, you did bankrupt the Soviets giving birth to OBL in the process. That was a good one. Yep, ...you kicked the shit out of Saddam who did not pose any threat to you, ...and created a more fertile environment for terrorism than the terrorists could have dreamed of, or possibly accomplished on their own. As for the taliban, ...they're still around. Some of your former Congressmen even call for them to form part of the Afghan government. Doesn't that just make your day?

As for keeping Canada sovereign? Puleaze! You give yourself far too much credit. really, you do.

And as for Canada being 3rd rate, ...you better think again. We've topped the list as Best place to live well in advance of the USA for many years in a row.

Yes, it is... err rather was your Constitution and your treasury, and you are welcome to let Bush raid the treasury, and use the constitution as his personal toilet paper if that's what you want. Just don't kid yourself about what you are condoning, and abetting, because you will be held accountable.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2007, 07:20:20 PM »

Sorry to hear that.  :'(
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2007, 07:23:14 PM »
LOL, when did Iran become a terrorist state? LMAO what a dumb bitch

I didn't ask for the question to be repeated. I asked for it to be answered.
Please answer the question. Exactly when and how did Iran become a terrorist state?
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2007, 01:18:17 AM »
Rumsfeld admitted months ago that we're running special military missions inside Iran already.

Imagine if adhmedijahad admitted that Iran is running missions on US soil.

HA!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2007, 03:13:42 AM »
I didn't ask for the question to be repeated. I asked for it to be answered.
Please answer the question. Exactly when and how did Iran become a terrorist state?

If a nation elects and is run by a terrorist, is the state a terrorist state?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2007, 04:48:05 AM »
Wow, brave statement, seriously.

I think you might take some flak from the farrighters/neotaints here.

240, I believe MM69 just stepped on Bush's Holy Grail!!!

I'm in shock and speechless.  :o

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2007, 06:54:11 AM »
If a nation elects and is run by a terrorist, is the state a terrorist state?

Can you simply answer the question without trying to deflect?
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2007, 07:02:50 AM »

الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2007, 06:16:22 PM »
[...]They hate us because their country is a piece of shit.

No, they hate you because you hate them.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2007, 07:20:07 PM »
Rumsfeld admitted months ago that we're running special military missions inside Iran already.

Imagine if adhmedijahad admitted that Iran is running missions on US soil.

HA!

It is a crime. Although making some people here understand it is next to imposible.

It no longer is a question of whether you're a "patriot" (translation: obedient idiot) or a goodhearted person (translation: human), it is a fight against hate mixed in with arrogance.

It is only from this standpoint that all moronic idiocy being said in this thread makes sense: being unable to find the bullshit factor in statements like "they hate us because they hate democracy", being unable to find any fault when we drop "intelligent" guided bombs in the middle of a school and kill hundreds of people, while we describe the same crimes, when perpetrated against us, as "crimes against humanity".  Or when we call the detainment of British soldiers, who were clearly breaking the law, "unacceptable", while at the same time we have half of downtown Peshawar detained (without of due trial or counsel) in Guantánamo for no apparent, earthly or humane reason.

I guess people two shades darker are worth being shot up, tortured and murdered for no apparent reason... Well, then again we drive around huge gas-guzzlers paying 1/3 the cost of what is being paid in Europe  ;). I would even go as far as saying that the cost of gas in the US has an inverse relationship with muslim blood. The higher the price in the US the less the muslim blood being spilled.     

The land of the free for sure.  :-\

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2007, 06:14:19 AM »
It is a crime. Although making some people here understand it is next to imposible.

It no longer is a question of whether you're a "patriot" (translation: obedient idiot) or a goodhearted person (translation: human), it is a fight against hate mixed in with arrogance.

It is only from this standpoint that all moronic idiocy being said in this thread makes sense: being unable to find the bullshit factor in statements like "they hate us because they hate democracy", being unable to find any fault when we drop "intelligent" guided bombs in the middle of a school and kill hundreds of people, while we describe the same crimes, when perpetrated against us, as "crimes against humanity".  Or when we call the detainment of British soldiers, who were clearly breaking the law, "unacceptable", while at the same time we have half of downtown Peshawar detained (without of due trial or counsel) in Guantánamo for no apparent, earthly or humane reason.

I guess people two shades darker are worth being shot up, tortured and murdered for no apparent reason... Well, then again we drive around huge gas-guzzlers paying 1/3 the cost of what is being paid in Europe  ;). I would even go as far as saying that the cost of gas in the US has an inverse relationship with muslim blood. The higher the price in the US the less the muslim blood being spilled.     

The land of the free for sure.  :-\

We understand it is a crime, but what is Iran or anyone else going to do about it! We are the biggest and the best bitches, get over it!!! LOL
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2007, 06:50:26 AM »
We understand it is a crime, but what is Iran or anyone else going to do about it! We are the biggest and the best bitches, get over it!!! LOL

Do you act like this when interacting with Iraqis?

Or do you just act like a murderous, bullying maniac on message boards?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2007, 06:58:13 AM »
Do you act like this when interacting with Iraqis?

Or do you just act like a murderous, bullying maniac on message boards?

I haven't had a problem with any Iraqis
gotta love life