Author Topic: A guy joked at a fat member in my gym  (Read 19979 times)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Re: A guy joked at a fat member in my gym
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2007, 06:34:46 AM »
I'm well past the age of being an idiot like you, hey man lets fight and be cool.  Nah, if you kept at it, me, lash, couple other of the boys would have toted you out and dumped you in the back of your truck and guess what?  not a damn thing you would do about it.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, oh boy, don't sick Lash and your boys on me, I'm terrified!! HAHAHAHA, how fucking pathetic is that?

Is Lash a Cage-fighter?
tiny-tit bounty hunter

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2007, 06:35:24 AM »
You can interpret that many ways. Anyway interpreted, it is THE BEST advice. Eat Less than you are.
People ALWAYS ask me for advice.  My advice is. Eat less, you overeat.  That is all I say.  Whatever you are eating now, half it.  They look all confused and want some sort of deep training advice.  Its hillarious.

and who would possibly ask you for advice , you dipshit, especially on bbing and dieting.....

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2007, 06:36:19 AM »
and who would possibly ask you for advice , you dipshit, especially on bbing and dieting.....

More from our resident "guru" Adonis, this time his interview with Branch Warren. Impressive. :-\

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2007, 06:39:09 AM »
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, oh boy, don't sick Lash and your boys on me, I'm terrified!! HAHAHAHA, how fucking pathetic is that?

Is Lash a Cage-fighter?
We wouldn't have much problem with a kid named DINGLEBERRY!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2007, 06:40:46 AM »

Is Lash a Cage-fighter?

Lets say on the off chance you can whip my ass.  OK, you think I give a rats ass?  Bottom line is you would be out of my gym, contract torn up and not welcome back. 
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2007, 06:45:09 AM »
We wouldn't have much problem with a kid named DINGLEBERRY!

Keep thinking that, go ahead and judge others by a screen name.
It really doesn't matter anyway, I don't live in your state and wouldn't set foot in your gym, at least not now. nor will others that have read this thread. Good job being a professional and representing yourself well.
BTW - Maybe I should have a tough name like BeserkFury? Cause a screen name directly reflects the person behind the keyboard.  ::)
tiny-tit bounty hunter

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2007, 06:46:55 AM »
old rooster you are an idiot

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2007, 06:47:05 AM »
Yep, i damn sure would have.  And I have 1500 members , think i'm gonna allow 1 member to run off many?  You need to learn about biz kiddo.

I just don't see why you couldn't give him a warning, he is an adult and should be treated like one. You shouldn't act like members are children even if they act like it. Now if you warned him and he did it again go ahead and suspend him or kick him out whatever, I would agree with you then but the fact that you just straight up punished him is ridiculous.
I

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2007, 06:49:20 AM »
1500 members times 42 bucks a month, building paid off, equipment paid off.  Hes not good at math.

Apparently, you're not either.

1500x$42=$63000

So, where did the extra 137k come from?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2007, 06:49:24 AM »
what you make cupcake?  5.50 an hour?

I am SURE you made 200,000 at a gym in OXFORD,ALABAMA.  Population 15,000.    ::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2007, 06:49:37 AM »
I just don't see why you couldn't give him a warning, he is an adult and should be treated like one. You shouldn't act like members are children even if they act like it. Now if you warned him and he did it again go ahead and suspend him or kick him out whatever, I would agree with you then but the fact that you just straight up punished him is ridiculous.
He was told when he joined we didn't put up with fighting in the gym, insulting other members and that doing so would draw a 3 day suspension.  Sorry, i don't hold members hands, they are adults, he knew he was being an asshole, he got what he deserved.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2007, 06:50:50 AM »
So Rooster lets get this straight.......

You threw him out without question.  Did you ask the manor in which the advice was asked?  Maybe he wasnt so polite or came across wrong, or after being told no had a smartass comment or pursued it.  Now myself, would never say something like that to hurt a persons feelings who is trying to get in shape.  Now... iv been training my bro and encouraging him and had a young punk come over n try to be funny and go "come on" smiling....i sure as hell put him in his place and he doesnt even look at me anymore.  Iv had a trainer come over and in the MIDDLE of me spotting my friend go "wow thats a great exercise you have to show me that". Damn right i embarrased him when the set was over and told him to never speak to me again in the middle of me spotting my partner who could have been hurt if i was distracted.  Now.... say fatty started laughing and called the other guy "juicehead" or "musclehead".... would he also be suspended directly?  oh i guess not cuz the in shape guy should be sure of himself and not worry about it RIGHT?

await this response.....

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2007, 06:51:09 AM »
I am SURE you made 200,000 at a gym in OXFORD,ALABAMA.  Population 15,000.    ::)

haha you dont believe this lieing little pedophile adam?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2007, 06:51:23 AM »
Get the total for the surrounding area dufus and the gym does not sit in oxford.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2007, 06:52:02 AM »

1500x$42=$63000

You forgot there are 12 months in a year  :P

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2007, 06:52:20 AM »

Dude at 16 years old with minimal training or life experience, STFU once in a while and learn something. Your uninformed opinions are next to worthless except to you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2007, 06:52:55 AM »
Get the total for the surrounding area dufus and the gym does not sit in oxford.

Sure it doesn`t    ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=103926.msg1537012#msg1537012

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2007, 06:54:02 AM »

You threw him out without question.  Did you ask the manor in which the advice was asked?  Maybe he wasnt so polite or came across wrong, or after being told no had a smartass comment or pursued it.  Now myself, would never say something like that to hurt a persons feelings who is trying to get in shape.  Now... iv been training my bro and encouraging him and had a young punk come over n try to be funny and go "come on" smiling....i sure as hell put him in his place and he doesnt even look at me anymore.  Iv had a trainer come over and in the MIDDLE of me spotting my friend go "wow thats a great exercise you have to show me that". Damn right i embarrased him when the set was over and told him to never speak to me again in the middle of me spotting my partner who could have been hurt if i was distracted.  Now.... say fatty started laughing and called the other guy "juicehead" or "musclehead".... would he also be suspended directly?  oh i guess not cuz the in shape guy should be sure of himself and not worry about it RIGHT?

await this response.....

He would get "Lash" (giggle) and the other guys, and throw you all out on your heads. If you resisted, they would get their baseball bats and beat you Soprano style behind the building.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2007, 06:54:17 AM »
Quote from: YoungBlood on Today at 09:49:20 AM

1500x$42=$63000

You forgot there are 12 months in a year

hahahaha Another getbig know-all handed his arrogant ass.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2007, 06:56:33 AM »

await this response.....

Yep, asked him in my office if he said it harshly and he said 'YEP, FUCK HIS FAT ASS BRO'.  3 days, see ya.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2007, 06:57:51 AM »
He would get "Lash" (giggle) and the other guys, and throw you all out on your heads. If you resisted, they would get their baseball bats and beat you Soprano style behind the building.

no im serious.  i want to know how he would handle my particular situations and my scenario abotu how if the situation was the opposite....

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2007, 06:58:02 AM »
Yep, asked him in my office if he said it harshly and he said 'YEP, FUCK HIS FAT ASS BRO'.  3 days, see ya.

I like how all the details are coming out now. Even I would have thrown him out after that.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

spach23

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2007, 06:59:50 AM »
I normally don't post comments but I have some questions. First off why does it even matter that the guy who was insulted is successful? If he was not successful would you have looked the other way? A mans social status should have nothing to do with it. Secondly you said nothing in your initial post about the man being called a fat ass (which to me would be the most insulting thing you could say )and yet later on you said he was called a fat ass. Are you making shit up as you go to make it look as if the situation was worse than it actually was?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2007, 06:59:55 AM »
You forgot there are 12 months in a year  :P

Oops!!! You're right. Human error, gets you every time. :-\