Author Topic: us government confirm UFO are real  (Read 15526 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: us government confirm UFO are real
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 05:38:04 PM »
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=buzz+aldrin+ufo

buzz aldrin ufo video...

or course ..buzz never went to the moon  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 05:38:20 PM »
when is the public gonna demand some anwsers. main public people dont seem to be too interested.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 05:38:48 PM »
I believe in things like this...I remember in Montecello, Indiana on a fishing trip w/ my dad and brother at night time gazing up at the stars as they are clear there and hardly visible in the city.

This one particular 'star' moved throughout the sky in a way that's not normal. I was about 13 and can still clearly see that image.

There's a good documentary out with Dan Akroyd as the commentator I rented last summer. I forgot what it's called. He's a huge believer in this.

its the NASA video i posted..its hosted by dan ackroid..yeesh/.
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2007, 05:39:59 PM »
when is the public gonna demand some anwsers. main public people dont seem to be too interested.

cause we already have nukes on the moon..cause the drake equation ws actually right and we have been lying for eons..

cause we have the power..
carpe` vaginum!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2007, 05:42:05 PM »
hahaha why dont you fellas join Riley Martin  ::)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2007, 05:43:00 PM »

There's a good documentary out with Dan Akroyd as the commentator I rented last summer. I forgot what it's called. He's a huge believer in this.

Was it called Dr. Detroit?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2007, 05:43:15 PM »
 Like they said in 'Men In Black'.

A PERSON can handle the truth but PEOPLE cannot.

If PEOPLE knew our society would be in turmoil and religions would crash, people would be more at war and it'll be chaos. Say if we all learned tomorrow...like on the news a ship just landed and beings are in the white house chilling w/ Mr. Bush. It would be anarchy.

That NASA footage shows crafts that were estimated to be 3 miles wide. Wow...bigger than a super-star destroyer.
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2007, 05:47:00 PM »
UFOs don't matter.

It'd be great TV and 'breaking news' for a few days.  But nothing would change.  They don't affect gas prices, they don't pay the light bill.  The govt vehemently denies they exist (goes to show their credibility?) and the FAA has an auto-deny response to every sighting, which is odd for an investigative group. ;)

it'll come out, and nothing will change.  It WILL of course, open up some minds to the fact that the folks we elect do enjoy telling fibs, and will get a few more people open minded.

By the way - today Rosie O Donnell told 30 million viewers on 'the view' that it's time to reinvestigate 9/11.   I guess if they'll lie to us about UFOs, they might lie about other things too.  hmmmm

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2007, 05:49:49 PM »

Rosie is a digusting woman...she can stick her liberal agenda up her ass.

FlashRob. Have you ever read or do you know there is a 10th planet in our solar system that NASA and the government knows about but won't publically discuss? Believed to be where the 'greys' come from.
?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2007, 05:52:37 PM »
Maybe the UFO's caused 9/11?

Ever think about that?!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2007, 05:53:45 PM »
Maybe the UFO's caused 9/11?

Ever think about that?!
Yes the evil government has been keeping that from us.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2007, 05:54:46 PM »
Rosie is a digusting woman...she can stick her liberal agenda up her ass.

yes, she is a bloated pig.  But yes, she is right when she says that 500 feet of skyscraper converting to dust in 6.5 seconds from non-major fires.  And she is right when she says that it needs to be investigated.

FlashRob. Have you ever read or do you know there is a 10th planet in our solar system that NASA and the government knows about but won't publically discuss? Believed to be where the 'greys' come from.

I dunno.  I don't know much about that one.  

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2007, 05:56:50 PM »
I have all my life been fascinated by UFOs and aliens. I recently found some drawings I made when I was 4-5 yrs old of UFOs and alien abductions, soldier alens, workers, etc. I was real creative.

I've seen a UFO once before about 4 years ago. I was riding home from getting a haircut with my mom and I happened to notice the reflection of the sun off a metallic object way up above us in the blue sky. I watched it trying to figure out what it was and then it stopped it's slow pace from left to right and just shrunk into nothing as if it flew right out into space.

Thanks for the video. I'm really sponging this in. I can't get enough.
~

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2007, 05:57:50 PM »
Yes the evil government has been keeping that from us.  ::)

Now that you're on board, there are three wackos who believe in UFO's and the conspiracy of 9/11. You, me and 240.

We're through the looking glass people.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2007, 06:00:19 PM »
this thread is an excellent way to spot all the fucktards posting on here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2007, 06:04:39 PM »
Now that you're on board, there are three wackos who believe in UFO's and the conspiracy of 9/11. You, me and 240.

What are you going to do with the word 'wacko' when they do admit there are UFOs?

PS... NBA Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is financially backing the Charlie Sheen narrated "Loose Change Final Cut", due out this summer in theaters.  Tickets are on me :)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2007, 06:06:49 PM »
I believe in the possibility of UFO's, but us not landing on the moon and the 9-11 conspiracy? give me a break. Then again, if that fat, ignorant, piece of shit Rosie, who will do anything and everything to look the current administration bad, says it's true, it must be.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2007, 06:08:51 PM »
If nasa told us that they exist? Why the hell would anybody panic? I certanly wont. Like 240 said, if they wanted to destroy us they allready would have. And people have to understand these alians are not like us, they re smarter, they dont use agression. Hell, if people knew about the aliens, maybe they'd be fascinated, and that can bound the human race , maybe then wouldn't be no wars.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2007, 06:08:51 PM »
That clips is very real - broadcast directly from the space shuttle to the earth, and recorded by many all over the world.

yes - the speed at which that object changes direction would liquefy a human being, and would shred any machine we have.  It's some energy transfer/transportation method that our feeble minds can't understand.  Also, the shot fired from earth was coincidentally right near a US military base in Australia.  cool stuff!

UFOs are real - many govts throughout the world have released their findings, and thanks to the web, within the decade most of us will know a lot more than we do now.  Nothing to fear, if they wanted to eliminate us, we wouldn't be here at the moment :) The fun part will be making fun of the uneducated D-bags who still believe we're alone and mock those who look further into it.
I'm not too worried. They may be able to fold time, and possess meta-technology, and yet all they seem interested in is our anuses!? 

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2007, 06:09:13 PM »
What are you going to do with the word 'wacko' when they do admit there are UFOs?

PS... NBA Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is financially backing the Charlie Sheen narrated "Loose Change Final Cut", due out this summer in theaters.  Tickets are on me :)

I'll start a conspiracy theory that UFO's are a tool of government suppression. There'll be a ton of liberal idiots that will hop on that bandwagon.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2007, 06:11:06 PM »
I believe in the possibility of UFO's, but us not landing on the moon and the 9-11 conspiracy? give me a break. Then again, if that fat, ignorant, piece of shit Rosie, who will do anything and everything to look the current administration bad, says it's true, it must be.

Actually, most 911 skeptics keep politics out of it.  They look at the three major laws of physics that were violated that day, and make it about science.  That's what it should be.  No one should be blamed for anything until it's investigated.  Bush & company catch heat because they are blocking a real investigation, and many wonder why.

It's simple science.  Buildings did things that were impossible without explosives.  All the stuff about blame comes later - looking at the collapses and determining there were other forces at work - comes first.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2007, 06:11:55 PM »
I saw a ghost one day in the subway at 5 in the morning. It was formless.

On a different note I gave myself an orgasm just dreaming of a hot woman.. weird how the mind works?
just push some weight!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2007, 06:14:11 PM »
There'll be a ton of liberal idiots that will hop on that bandwagon.

Actually, CARTEL, the vast majority of 911 skeptics are Republicans.  Many heard the silly theory that explosives brought down the towers and looked into it and well, were shocked when they found out more.  

Nothing political or liberal about it.  it's science, baby!  

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2007, 06:14:48 PM »
you guys do know that humans are a result of alien genetic modification of homo erectus right?  I am being serious.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2007, 06:15:36 PM »
I saw a ghost one day in the subway at 5 in the morning. It was formless.

That wasn't a ghost, that was Billy Guns.