Author Topic: Superstar and Heckler  (Read 7022 times)

noc

• Getbig IV
Re: Superstar and Heckler
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2007, 07:56:31 AM »
Gimmick, I'm sorry for having done whatever's pissed you off. Please forgive and forget.

Are we sweet now?

awww  :'(  :-[

::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2007, 09:02:24 AM »
And for this, my friend, you will have a distinguished place in the New Kingdom.

you are a sick fucko....Dude why be a dick head stalker psycho and go through these lengths for a message board...you really have no life...

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2007, 09:07:24 AM »
you are a sick fucko....Dude why be a dick head stalker psycho and go through these lengths for a message board...you really have no life...

OH and like you getting into my conversation with SF is any different...Loser you need to also get a fucking life...IMO

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2007, 09:09:46 AM »
OH and like you getting into my conversation with SF is any different...Loser you need to also get a fucking life...IMO

bitch im talkin about goin into someones personal information....you talk shit bout peoples build but im willing to bet that you look like shit....

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2007, 09:11:17 AM »
bitch im talkin about goin into someones personal information....you talk shit bout peoples build but im willing to bet that you look like shit....

Wrong but until one of those idiots bets me, you will never find out...You see I know no matter what I look like what you idiots will say and photoshop, etc, etc, etc...So I am getting something for my aggravation...One of you idiots out of here...

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2007, 09:12:48 AM »
Wrong but until one of those idiots bets me, you will never find out...You see I know no matter what I look like what you idiots will say and photoshop, etc, etc, etc...So I am getting something for my aggravation...One of you idiots out of here...

Mizzelt dizzown

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2007, 09:13:34 AM »

what is the bet...i bet you i look better than you...i dont know what the steaks are but ill bet..and you got the advantage because you already saw my pics.....but hey ill still bet that you dont look better than me.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2007, 09:13:53 AM »
Mizzelt dizzown

Proving once again how ghetto you are...

Fuck I don't even need to own you when you do it yourself...hahahaha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2007, 09:14:59 AM »

so whats bet fatbody....

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2007, 09:15:52 AM »
what is the bet...i bet you i look better than you...i dont know what the steaks are but ill bet..and you got the advantage because you already saw my pics.....but hey ill still bet that you dont look better than me.

The bet is with SF, BF, BP and Kiwi...They keep posting a pic that is not me and if I prove them wrong they have to leave...No one will take me up on it...

I think I remember seeing your pic...I think I am around your size...I don't know if I am as lean...Post your pic again...

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2007, 09:16:04 AM »

you are an idiot... hope this helps

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2007, 09:17:27 AM »
you are an idiot... hope this helps

Great response when you have nothing intelligent to say...I win again...Peace...

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2007, 11:29:09 AM »
This is pathetic. Kiwi, fuck this. What kind of shit can he possibly have on you that would be so bad? We already know what you look like, and nothing negative can be said. Is it really that bad, that you would rather be turned out publicly on this message board? I can't imagine anything being so bad you're forced to bow down like this.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2007, 11:31:45 AM »
This is pathetic. Kiwi, fuck this. What kind of shit can he possibly have on you that would be so bad? We already know what you look like, and nothing negative can be said. Is it really that bad to be turned out publicly on this message board? I can't imagine anything being so bad you're forced to bow down like this.
this gimmic likes to blow shit up his ass if he posts kiwis info anywhere i delete it

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2007, 12:27:23 PM »
this gimmic likes to blow shit up his ass if he posts kiwis info anywhere i delete it

I think Kiwi just needs to stand up for himself, he was way more support then he apparently realizes.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2007, 09:31:42 AM »
I think Kiwi just needs to stand up for himself, he was way more support then he apparently realizes.

Haha that's because I don't take this seriously mate. I'm serious about making the V board great and that's why I'm serious about the SQUAD, cause it's the V's biggest selling point. If the SQUAD ended tomorrow (which it won't), I'll have to think of another equally effective agenda and I'll make that work. I'm not saying that I'm the only one who makes the SQUAD good, but I play a crucial part. But I'm not serious about the flaming or apologising or anything. God I wish someone would understand.

All I'm saying is that I, the co-ordinator of the V, treat my biggest star (The SQUAD) seriously so I'll get the best ratings. If that star dies or moves on, I'll create another star with a talented bunch of people like we have in the SQUAD now and make that work in it's own way. Except, I don't have to do it cause the SQUAD isn't going anywhere as long as Sars, MoS, Dr Kaje, Mars, NBN, BigC, Count G, Havenbull, Show and me are still around.

If you guys think about it, the serious guys are those who take this into real life - Superstar (and his gimmicks), Heckler, Adonis, Alex23 and maybe a couple more. These people log off Getbig, but they don't log off Getbig in their heads - they live, eat and sleep Getbig ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2007, 09:37:38 AM »
Haha that's because I don't take this seriously mate. I'm serious to make everything in the V work smoothly. But I'm not serious about the flaming or apologising or anything. God I wish someone would understand.

If you guys think about it, the serious guys are those who take this into real life - Superstar (and his gimmicks), Heckler, Adonis, Alex23 and maybe a couple more. These people log off Getbig, but they don't log off Getbig in their heads - they live, eat and sleep Getbig ;D
hahahahaha! are you still talking about me ::)

my "gimmicks" ??? i had 1 "Dog Chapman" i don't have it anymore.....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2007, 09:42:12 AM »
hahahahaha! are you still talking about me ::)

Says the guy who's still screaming in the Y trying to convince everyone desperately that the SQUAD is dead hahahahahaha.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2007, 09:46:33 AM »
Says the guy who's still screaming in the Y trying to convince everyone desperately that the SQUAD is dead hahahahahaha.
where?............i haven't had this account for a couple days.

and let's be honest the squad might go on, but this stronger then ever shit is bullshit and you know it.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2007, 09:49:20 AM »
where?............i haven't had this account for a couple days.

and let's be honest the squad might go on, but this stronger then ever shit is bullshit and you know it.

Haha of course it's bullshit. I know you're going to hate me for making you admit it yourself, Superstar ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2007, 09:51:29 AM »
Haha of course it's bullshit. I know you're going to hate me for making you admit it yourself, Superstar ;D
ahaha yeah you got me.........you guys will get there again ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2007, 09:55:39 AM »
ahaha yeah you got me.........you guys will get there again ::)

Don't be such a moody cvnt. The gay jokes will be swarming the board as usual, soon - promise ;D