Author Topic: PBW: Kevin Levrone, Ron Avidan (listen now on-demand)  (Read 41586 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Ron is trying to lose weight.

Alex23

Ron admits to be fat ;D --> then Dan hits on him ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
is ron still fat?

;D

Alex23

The music is playing and there's sponsor annoucements  ;D !!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Getbig is the best bb'ing site on the internet bar none, Ron should be proud, honestly is there another board like getbig? we're all like a family here, we bash on one another but we all feel at home here.

jwb

• Getbig V
is ron still fat?

;D
ron is married of course he is fat!

Alex23

My player just crashed  :-[

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Getbig is the best bb'ing site on the internet bar none, Ron should be proud, honestly is there another board like getbig? we're all like a family here, we bash on one another but we all feel at home here.

Fuck yourself, you fat bastard.

;D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Alex23

Stop spilling your gut fat f.a.g... 

AVBG

Ron is trying to lose weight.

Ron "spilt over"  ;D

Rydawg

• Getbig I
Re: Levrone says the Sandow is "in his plans"
« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2007, 06:11:17 PM »
I would love to see Levrone back on stage, but I would be surprised if it happens.

He was always known for getting off the juice during the offseason and getting under his contest weight, but he was never as small as he is now. Don't know if he has enough time to put it all together. Especially if he doesn't get a special invite to the O and has to do a qualifier.

Also he had that hernia issue the last couple of years that he competed and it prevented him from properly training legs. It would be a waste of time for him to comeback, if his legs aren't improved from the last time we saw him on stage.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

Stop spilling your gut fat f.a.g... 
hahahahahahaha. ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2007, 06:16:33 PM »
kev, at his absolute best could take anyone in the field right now..problem is can he get back to where he was, his legs were less than stellar a few years ago and even at his biggest-96 arnold?-he's still 20lbs lighter than jay.  Now usually I'd be the last person to say weight is an issue but bottom line is it mattrs to the olympia judges for some reason, they want the biggest guys at the top.

If he can come back and be the best he's been then I'd love to see it, might be to late but who knows?
nasser=piece of shit

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2007, 06:16:42 PM »
Why? Why the madness? Did Kevin also buy a new red Corvette and some new clothes?
a

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2007, 06:17:48 PM »
I WILL SAY IT RIGHT NOW..THERE IS NO WAY THAT KEVIN LEVERONE WILL WIN THE MR. O
irongearco.com

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2007, 06:17:52 PM »
For what it's worth (nothing, if you ask me): If he wins this year's O, he'd still be several months younger than Dickerson was in 1982.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
He said he could, but Dan/Bob ask him if HE WILL compete in 2007. Doesn't Kevin have to requalify to compete in the Olympia?

I'm sure a special invite would be considered...

There should be few circumstances in which a special invite is awarded....a perenial top 5 Olympian now retired would be one of those.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

There should be few circumstances in which a special invite is awarded....a perenial top 5 Olympian now retired would be one of those.

do you think he could do it Bob?

Alex23

Is that one white man's opinion ? ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
do you think he could do it Bob?

could he...yes.

will he?.....only time will tell.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
could he...yes.

you think Kevin could build the back and leg mass to beat Jay?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
could he...yes.

When Redline finishes a disappointing #7 at the box office in its opening weekend, we can start looking for the comeback.  ;D

AVBG

When Redline finishes a disappointing #7 at the box office in its opening weekend, we can start looking for the comeback.  ;D

I'm thinking the same thing.  8)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Kevin won't compete in the Olympia. Unless of course they want a 240lb guy in the Redline II that he mentioned he's starting to work on, as well as the other project he recently landed.

Good interview aside from you guys not asking him if he would do the Olympia not if he could.

Ronbo - FYI it is a felony for burning a car in Nevada, especially with a body in the trunk. They will undoubtly be convicted of felony arson.

8)
Elevate Your Image.™

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
Ronbo - FYI it is a felony for burning a car in Nevada, especially with a body in the trunk. They will undoubtly be convicted of felony arson.

Good point.

On the other hand, by the time they're convicted, they'll have already served more time than they would be sentenced to.