Author Topic: Whats the WIERDEST pet you have had?  (Read 6710 times)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
Re: Whats the WIERDEST pet you have had?
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2007, 10:07:14 PM »

Well, i was going out with this girl and she was............ WHAT, it doesn't count, what do you mean it's pet only........... but she was weird........  :-\    oh well!
are you delusional?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2007, 09:22:46 AM »
Well, i was going out with this girl and she was............ WHAT, it doesn't count, what do you mean it's pet only........... but she was weird........  :-\    oh well!
did she have a tail ??? ;D

bench

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 07:42:36 AM »
Porcupine.
It hasn't helped...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2007, 11:45:52 PM »
I used to raise Piranhas.  Got them when they were about the size of a dime.  My friend had a restaurant next door to an exotic fish importer.  He would bring them in from the South America hidden among moss.  They were really small.  I would have them for about 6 moths or so and sell them.  They ate gobi's and gold fish and occasionally gave them rats in my feeder tank.  I would have maybe 20 of them.  I would put about 10 gobi's in and in the morning none of them had tails.  they would eat the tails so it was easier to get them when they were hungry.  I learned about the feeder tank after I once just dropped a rat in the tank.  It became so bloody and fucked up I had to drain and clean everything.  What a pain in the ass.  I then got a 25 gallon tank and only filled it up about a 1/3 of the way with no rocks or anything except on rock in the middle that came out of the water about an inch.  I would take 3 or 4 piranhas then place the rat on the rock.  most of his body was in the water but he could sit on the rock.  The fish would then grab him and pull him in while chomping off small pieces  My friend would come over all the time and watch this shit.  It was awesome.  I would get about $600 for one.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2007, 06:39:48 AM »
I used to raise Piranhas.  Got them when they were about the size of a dime.  My friend had a restaurant next door to an exotic fish importer.  He would bring them in from the South America hidden among moss.  They were really small.  I would have them for about 6 moths or so and sell them.  They ate gobi's and gold fish and occasionally gave them rats in my feeder tank.  I would have maybe 20 of them.  I would put about 10 gobi's in and in the morning none of them had tails.  they would eat the tails so it was easier to get them when they were hungry.  I learned about the feeder tank after I once just dropped a rat in the tank.  It became so bloody and fucked up I had to drain and clean everything.  What a pain in the ass.  I then got a 25 gallon tank and only filled it up about a 1/3 of the way with no rocks or anything except on rock in the middle that came out of the water about an inch.  I would take 3 or 4 piranhas then place the rat on the rock.  most of his body was in the water but he could sit on the rock.  The fish would then grab him and pull him in while chomping off small pieces  My friend would come over all the time and watch this shit.  It was awesome.  I would get about $600 for one.
I had a friend who had fire belly piranas.  They started out small and grew pretty good size.  He only fed them hamburg and tuna.  He could put his hand in and arrange the rocks and what not and they didn't bother him.  Me personally wouldn't put a finger in there.   :)
:D Weee

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2007, 06:26:49 PM »
sulcuta tortoise

pigmy seahorses

octopus
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2007, 08:24:31 AM »
I just bought a Dragon Fish he is pretty crazy...

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2007, 06:21:57 PM »
i had a chinchilla and ferrett...didn't get a lot of sleep.  Now i have a Bengal and a Munchkin.  The Bengal looks like a small leopard running around the house...the Munchkin...picture a wiener dog...but a cat, his gut rubs on the floor when he walks.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2007, 09:57:20 AM »
now thats interesting

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2007, 07:07:16 PM »
I had a friend who had fire belly piranas.  They started out small and grew pretty good size.  He only fed them hamburg and tuna.  He could put his hand in and arrange the rocks and what not and they didn't bother him.  Me personally wouldn't put a finger in there.   :)

I raised mostly black's.  red bellys were calm compared to these.  Kept the water at about 82 degrees to keep them active.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2007, 04:47:06 PM »
I raised mostly black's.  red bellys were calm compared to these.  Kept the water at about 82 degrees to keep them active.
True, the red bellys didn't do much.  :-\
:D Weee

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2007, 06:33:37 AM »
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2007, 12:25:45 PM »
I had a baby beaver.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2007, 09:50:27 PM »
Yea...but babies -- very pale yellow w/ no spots yet. Lots of them in a little 6"x6"x6" clear plastic box...bouncing all around and off each other and the walls.
lots of different subspecies of boxfish. I like the cow boxfish, with the horns and no spots. Definitely a very interesting fish to watch. I have a Green Mandarin Goby in my tank that is mesmerising to stare at.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!