Author Topic: which is the greatest LIVE band of all time?  (Read 2889 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
which is the greatest LIVE band of all time?
« on: April 01, 2007, 04:06:35 AM »
rage against the machine hands down is by far the greatest live band of them all.check this performance by rage from their battle of mexico dvd..pure gold 8)

RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: which is the greatest LIVE band of all time?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 04:57:58 AM »
Electric Eel Shock. Without a doubt.

They're not much to write home about on the Ipod, but Live... Well:

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 05:16:32 PM »
I have saw nine inch nails live twice and they kick ass

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 10:48:53 AM »
U2 has been number 1 for quite a while and when SPIN and Rolling Stone recently did their top live bands, U2 topped both lists. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 11:42:23 AM »
U2 has been number 1 for quite a while and when SPIN and Rolling Stone recently did their top live bands, U2 topped both lists. 

Sorry about this, buddy but................

FUCK U2!!!!!!

I had to go a work related function at the Verizon Center in Washington DC where U2 happened to be playing and let me tell you....those boys are a bunch of annoying, liberal fuckwads who just need to shut up and stop talking during their performance. It was non stop lecturing about third world hunger support, anti-Iraq tirades, and socio economic speeches. Most annoying shit I have ever heard. Just shut the fuck up and play rock and roll, you Irish limey pricks.

I absolutely detest famous musicians who use their fame as a platform to take it upon themselves to be an ambassador of goodwill and try to lend their newly found expertise to their audiences who have shown up to hear music, not political bantering. Just shut the fuck up and play "Sunday, Bloody, Sunday."

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 07:15:24 PM »

FUCK U2!!!!!!

I had to go a work related function at the Verizon Center in Washington DC where U2 happened to be playing and let me tell you....those boys are a bunch of annoying, liberal fuckwads who just need to shut up and stop talking during their performance. It was non stop lecturing about third world hunger support, anti-Iraq tirades, and socio economic speeches. Most annoying shit I have ever heard. Just shut the fuck up and play rock and roll, you Irish limey pricks.

I absolutely detest famous musicians who use their fame as a platform to take it upon themselves to be an ambassador of goodwill and try to lend their newly found expertise to their audiences who have shown up to hear music, not political bantering. Just shut the fuck up and play "Sunday, Bloody, Sunday."
easy,i've seen last 4 tour's nobody rework's or add's other group's lyric's intertwined with their hit's like u2,bono is what a rock star really mean's.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 07:20:39 PM »
Queen were fantastic live, its a shame it won't happen again.

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 07:22:45 PM »
Some of my fave live shows were..

NIN
U2
Bob Dylan
Neil Young & Crazy Horse
Counting Crows

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 08:13:03 PM »
Pantera!!!! \m/

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 08:49:17 PM »

FUCK U2!!!!!!

lol i ws there... ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 08:33:03 PM »
1.Nirvana
2.Bush
3.u2...yes, Bono talks during every performance
4.Green Day
5.Blink 182
D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 09:07:05 PM »
Iggy.
Z