Author Topic: Wasn't Palumbo arrested and jailed for selling fake steroids?  (Read 4232 times)

SDMF

• Getbig II
Re: Wasn't Palumbo arrested and jailed for selling fake steroids?
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2007, 12:10:08 PM »
I doubt that Palumbo does wha the does for the pleasure of helping people, he does it to make MONEY

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2007, 12:25:05 PM »
This article, written by the press is ambiguous. 

One More Rep, you are falsely assuming that Dave KNOWINGLY sold fake GH.  Dave admitted he obtained fake GH, however, as we have already been informed, the feds found out the GH was fake, who in turn arrested and informed Dave.  Thus, Dave could have admitted to selling fake GH because he learned it was fake, AFTER being arrested. 

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2007, 12:36:53 PM »
My friend, have you ever heard of using capitalization, periods, comas and sentences as opposed to the word salad you keep posting up?

stick to the issue at hand please commas and capitals i could care less for

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2007, 12:42:50 PM »
This article, written by the press is ambiguous. 

One More Rep, you are falsely assuming that Dave KNOWINGLY sold fake GH.  Dave admitted he obtained fake GH, however, as we have already been informed, the feds found out the GH was fake, who in turn arrested and informed Dave.  Thus, Dave could have admitted to selling fake GH because he learned it was fake, AFTER being arrested. 

I agree with this. There is a world of difference between selling fake GH without knowing it, and selling GH (or any gear) which you know is fake.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2007, 03:14:38 PM »
So this guy was caught selling fake GH to fellow bodybuilders and now is amazingly given a great position in MD as an Editor in Chief?  Shouldn't the bodybuilding community despise a guy that could have potentially cause the deaths of many that were injecting fake oil based products into their bodies?  Why is he now revered as anyone of importance in this sport when all he has done is destroy his body to the point of no return and willingly sold fake junk to helpless lifters that thought he could be trusted?  Why should anyone trust the word of a guy that for a few pennies was willing to hurt others?

Palumbo, you disgust me…

Bodybuilders who use drugs for the most part aren't rational thinkers. You may think that, I may think that. But the buyers just shrug and move on to the next dealer.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2007, 03:18:29 PM »
will agree that nobody has the balls to talk so open about stuff and give detailed cycles and advice

I would call it "stupidity" and being irresponsible.
The House that Ruth built

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2007, 03:19:15 PM »
I just got a call from Palumbo himself and he said that he didn't know.  I guess he didn't know after all.

Palumbo, you are ok in my book, tune in next week when I bash Palumbo for coloring in his eyebrows and having a really bad Hair Transplant..

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2007, 10:03:59 PM »
OneMoreRep are you attracted to Dave?  You can pm him and get his number.

lol
#

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2007, 11:10:16 PM »

I would call it "stupidity" and being irresponsible.

well he knows his shit better then the schmucks on message boards, maybe he will save a life or two by giving honest good advice such as low doses something hes big on vs the stupid threads about grams of test and huge amounts of tren

then again if you are determind to hate I dont think you will see my point of view

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2007, 11:13:48 PM »
I just got a call from Palumbo himself and he said that he didn't know.  I guess he didn't know after all.

Palumbo, you are ok in my book, tune in next week when I bash Palumbo for coloring in his eyebrows and having a really bad Hair Transplant..

Hey man or girl or whatever you call yourself.  Dave is getting married and doesn't want any extracurricular activity with you.  You should go on the Sex threads and have a go at your noodle while looking at all the gay pics. 

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2007, 01:05:23 AM »
I heard he got busted selling fake serostim HGH kits apperently ratted out by a man in OH.