Author Topic: I saw the CNN report on muslims in the UK  (Read 3737 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: I saw the CNN report on muslims in the UK
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 10:01:11 AM »
my what a big  linguistic commundrum you have  :o

::)

Maybe I should be more humble like you: "i'm above every paki because they're not sihndi" (or whatever it is that you spout about all the time)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2007, 10:12:44 AM »
Maybe I should be more humble like you: "i'm above every paki because they're not sihndi" (or whatever it is that you spout about all the time)

i'm your intellectual superior..deal  ;) match wits with someone your own size from now on k..or pick a night when i'm drunk.. :)
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2007, 10:58:16 AM »
i'm your intellectual superior..deal  ;) match wits with someone your own size from now on k..or pick a night when i'm drunk.. :)

What the fuck?

I'm so beyond you it's laughable. You haven't been able to refute any points I've made in this thread. I've debunked your pro-islam bullshit.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 11:48:07 AM »
What the fuck?

I'm so beyond you it's laughable. You haven't been able to refute any points I've made in this thread. I've debunked your pro-islam bullshit.

refute an idiot...  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 12:23:10 PM »
we get it...we get it..you hate ALL muslims..

It's not about hating muslims.

Nordic and I disagree a lot of times on how to oppose Islam.

But you seems to be joining the culture-hugging leftists, that somehow excuses the wrongs of Islam because it is a religion.

You're afraid to take a stand against Islam, even though perhaps your rational senses wants you to.

I know I am no racist. I refuse to join any muslim-bashing.

But I will argue against Islam in any way I can. Because Islam has no place in a modern society. It's our governments responsibility to make sure people understand that.

How? By not allowing Muslim schools, for one. Not allowing state funds to religious buildings.

Et al.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 12:48:31 PM »

It's not about hating muslims.

Nordic and I disagree a lot of times on how to oppose Islam.

the difference is that he takes glee and there is malice in this thought..

But you seems to be joining the culture-hugging leftists, that somehow excuses the wrongs of Islam because it is a religion.

have you read the koran? if so..i'll go with that argument..

You're afraid to take a stand against Islam, even though perhaps your rational senses wants you to.

noooo its my rational sence that says i should..in the interests of self preservation...but i refuse to..i know too many good people that call themselves muslims

maybe i should move to a redneckey area..look at how they treat women and blame christianity eh?

i've noticed.. :)

But I will argue against Islam in any way I can. Because Islam has no place in a modern society. It's our governments responsibility to make sure people understand that.

wasn't it muslim scholars that gave the western world astronomy and physics and math?

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20070301/news_1c01tiles.html

ya made me think..i cant be bothered to give you such examples on a daily basis....you have already chosen a side..
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2007, 12:55:26 PM »
Hedge makes some interesting points.

What faith requiring women to cover themselves from head to toe has a place in modern society? I know that NOT ALL muslim women do that, infact most don't, but the fact that islam states it's what women should do is sickening.

Look at countries where muslim law is enacted. Premarital sex is banned, rape cases require witnesses and other nonsense clearly based on Islam.

In today's society any faith is not immune for criticism. Since religion rests on no evidence and simple beliefs it should be subject to criticism when it clashes with modern culture.

wasn't it muslim scholars that gave the western world astronomy and physics and math?

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20070301/news_1c01tiles.html

And look at how far they have fallen from grace.. Something to do with Islam I bet you.. And if you don't agree, then take a look at India and China. They're for the most part secular and they have embraced western ideals and it's allowing them to modernize. On the other hand the countries that are more Islamic are regressing each day.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2007, 01:03:47 PM »
Hedge makes some interesting points.

What faith requiring women to cover themselves from head to toe has a place in modern society? I know that NOT ALL muslim women do that, infact most don't, but the fact that islam states it's what women should do is sickening.

Koran says BOTH MEN AND WOMEN should cover in ways to stop undue sexual thought..

it says nothing of HOW to cover..that came from the sunnah and various religious uppities..the koran does not say it in itself ;)

see how little you know..

Look at countries where muslim law is enacted. Premarital sex is banned, rape cases require witnesses and other nonsense clearly based on Islam.

quote me the koranic verse where it says rape requires witnesses..
you cant..
its all based on social mores..leaning heavily towards sexism..

And look at how far they have fallen from grace.. Something to do with Islam I bet you.. And if you don't agree, then take a look at India and China. They're for the most part secular and they have embraced western ideals and it's allowing them to modernize. On the other hand the countries that are more Islamic are regressing each day.

i sugges you go to turkey..morocco some of the muslim eastern blok countries..they r all muslims..yet you'd say..ooo you cant be..you dont have a beard..nor are you oppressing women..

there r similar verses in the bible..yet most just conveniently overlook that..and sadly you too..the son of muslim parents..at least you should make an attempt to stand up for em man..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2007, 01:21:16 PM »
Your intelligence levels have hit rock bottom Toxic! :o

4 women = 1 man in islamic law, as pescribed by the koran - the infallible word of God:

4:15 “If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death claims them.”

24:6 “And for those who launch a charge against their wives, accusing them, but have no witnesses or evidence, except themselves; let the testimony of one of them be four testimonies, (swearing four times) by Allah that he is the one speaking the truth.”

Now, you can beat your wife if you like for not pleasing you, or to be honest, you can treat the bitch any which way you like so long as there isn't a man who will testify against you or atleast 4 women, as the scapegoat clause above (24:6) allows.

4:34: “Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.”

Oh and while we're at it, why call people from the middle east as "muslims scholars"?

Do we call the Europeans "Christian scholars"? Once again showing the root of islam: supremicism over all and submission to it's ideologies.

What is this "muslim" race you speak of, Hedge? Where can I find pictures of this race of people?

Is this a member of the muslim race:

Or is this:

الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2007, 01:49:59 PM »
Your intelligence levels have hit rock bottom Toxic! :o

4 women = 1 man in islamic law, as pescribed by the koran - the infallible word of God:

4:15 “If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four witnesses from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death claims them.”

24:6 “And for those who launch a charge against their wives, accusing them, but have no witnesses or evidence, except themselves; let the testimony of one of them be four testimonies, (swearing four times) by Allah that he is the one speaking the truth.”

Now, you can beat your wife if you like for not pleasing you, or to be honest, you can treat the bitch any which way you like so long as there isn't a man who will testify against you or atleast 4 women, as the scapegoat clause above (24:6) allows.

4:34: “Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.”

Oh and while we're at it, why call people from the middle east as "muslims scholars"?

Do we call the Europeans "Christian scholars"? Once again showing the root of islam: supremicism over all and submission to it's ideologies.

What is this "muslim" race you speak of, Hedge? Where can I find pictures of this race of people?

Or is this:

since i know all you post is dribble..you have lost cred and i wont read that
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2007, 02:08:24 PM »

Or is this:

My point was to clearly state that I don't oppose Muslims because they're Arabs, or Persians. It's not because of their ethnicity.

You make an excellent point with these pics. Anyone who is a Muslim, regardless of ethnicity, is astray.

you cant..

there r similar verses in the bible..yet most just conveniently overlook that..and sadly you too..the son of muslim parents..at least you should make an attempt to stand up for em man..
We're discussing Islam now. Not Christianity. Two wrongs don't make a right. In other words: Flaws in the Bible doesn't excuse the faults of Islam. BTW, Nordic is an Atheist, so why bringing up Christianity with him?

Comparing the evils of Islam to the evils of the Christianity won't get you anywhere. It's not making Islam any better.

Neither are the past Muslim scientists.

Their accomplishments mean jack shit in regards to whether Islam is a religion that has a place in todays society or not.

And yeah, I've read the Quran.

My conclusion is that since the Quran should be read by-the-letter, if you are a Muslim, then there simply is no place for Islam, and the sooner we can educate people away from that religion, the better.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2007, 02:11:27 PM »
since i know all you post is dribble..you have lost cred and i wont read that

You're just embarrassing yourself.

If you had the ability to refute my posts you would. Keep playing your games.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2007, 02:12:51 PM »
You're just embarrassing yourself.

If you had the ability to refute my posts you would. Keep playing your games.
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2007, 02:27:45 PM »

I'll take the rolley eyes as confirmation of my victory! :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2007, 02:55:02 PM »
I'll take the rolley eyes as confirmation of my victory! :-*

is that gonna make u from jumping into every single thread i create cause i'm soo far under your skin??

ok deal  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2007, 02:58:30 PM »
is that gonna make u from jumping into every single thread i create cause i'm soo far under your skin??

ok deal  :)

Now you're down playing your inability to refute my statements! This is a strong victory!

It appears i'm under your skin.

Have a nice day, i'm off to see the sand man.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2007, 03:01:31 PM »
Now you're down playing your inability to refute my statements! This is a strong victory!

It appears i'm under your skin.

Have a nice day, i'm off to see the sand man.

did i show up your thread or you show up in everyone of mine?  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2007, 03:53:25 PM »

Koran says BOTH MEN AND WOMEN should cover in ways to stop undue sexual thought..

it says nothing of HOW to cover..that came from the sunnah and various religious uppities..the koran does not say it in itself ;)

see how little you know..

you cant..

i sugges you go to turkey..morocco some of the muslim eastern blok countries..they r all muslims..yet you'd say..ooo you cant be..you dont have a beard..nor are you oppressing women..

I don't need to know that much about Islam.. And cover up to stop sexual thoughts = condescending.

Turkey refuses to acknowledge the Armenian genocide.. And Chechians have terrorists too and they're white.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2007, 04:44:43 PM »
I don't need to know that much about Islam.. And cover up to stop sexual thoughts = condescending.

i didn't say i like the idea..i said the koran treats both men an women the same in that aspect..
carpe` vaginum!