Author Topic: Who is going to be our next President?  (Read 8127 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Who is going to be our next President?
« on: April 03, 2007, 09:29:04 AM »
The field is littered with unelectable and incredibly flawed candidates. I'm a McCain supporter but that support is weak at this point with his recent actions that have been less than stellar in my opinion.

Hillary is a WEAK candidate and is unelectable, THANK GOD.

Giuliani is only in the spotlight because of a terrorist strike on a city that he was Mayor of and is a weak candidate in my opinion. Once the supposed skeletons in his closet are exposed he's probably unelectable as well, this is debatable though.

Obama is charismatic and likable but is probably unelectable as well because of his race. Also his plan of action on many issues is almost completely unknown.

McCain is getting old and desperate. It seems he'll say or do anything to get the nomination. This is tragic because 6 years ago he was by far the strongest potential President. Too bad he took the bitchslap that the GOP gave him and walked away with his tail between his legs. He should have ran as an independent, he probably could have won.

Edwards while also charismatic is dealing with a dying wife and has a little bit of Clinton's slippery nature to him. He's a darkhorse in this race.

And then there's everyone else, essentially the unelectable and deluded that will throw their names into the ring but who don't have a snowball's chance in hell.

Who's our next President?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Who is going to be our next President?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 09:32:55 AM »
Edwards or Rudy.

Richardson or Romney on long shots.

And Ron paul and huckabee have decent shots if they get to debate on a nat'l stage.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 09:35:11 AM »
Edwards or Rudy.

And Ron paul and huckabee have decent shots if they get to debate on a nat'l stage.

It really doesn't matter, as long as Bloodbath Bush is gone.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 09:38:50 AM »
Edwards or Rudy.

I'd say McCain or Edwards but you might be right as well. Although I still think once we learn more about Giuliani the less people will like him.

I don't think the country is ready for a flip flopping Mormon.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 09:43:35 AM »
McCain is the next president.

Only because although the democrats have the best chance possible to win, what do they do ?  typical morons the democrats toss hillary and obama mu sama out there.  thats hysterical stuff!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 09:46:31 AM »
McCain is the next president.

Only because although the democrats have the best chance possible to win, what do they do ?  typical morons the democrats toss hillary and obama mu sama out there.  thats hysterical stuff!

McCain lost frontrunner status and has no money.  He is in serious trouble and changing positions has left Rudy on the left side of the party, and Romney on the right.  mccain has no place at the moment. 

Plus - rooster - did you know that in 2001, McCain attended a meeting to discuss changing parties? The man was considering becoming a dem.  THAT is the guy you want?

BTW, if Gore enters, Gore wins.  Period.  Like him or hate him, he has dignity when no one else does.  And more experience (and world respect, ironically) than anyone else on either side.

*Note - Fred Thompson from Law N Order - looks like he will run too.  He has dignity also, and experience at watergate.  Interesting one there - def a dark horse.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 09:48:12 AM »
McCain lost frontrunner status and has no money.  He is in serious trouble and changing positions has left Rudy on the left side of the party, and Romney on the right.  mccain has no place at the moment. 

Plus - rooster - did you know that in 2001, McCain attended a meeting to discuss changing parties? The man was considering becoming a dem.  THAT is the guy you want?

BTW, if Gore enters, Gore wins.  Period.  Like him or hate him, he has dignity when no one else does.  And more experience (and world respect, ironically) than anyone else on either side.

*Note - Fred Thompson from Law N Order - looks like he will run too.  He has dignity also, and experience at watergate.  Interesting one there - def a dark horse.

GORE?  Dude, you have lost your mind, Gore is a complete laughing stock.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 09:51:58 AM »
GORE?  Dude, you have lost your mind, Gore is a complete laughing stock.

You are admittedly a far right individual.  Your opinion on him will be slanted.

For anyone else, Gore has credibility by talking about global warming when no one else does.  Gore has all the economic indicators of the Clinton 92 to 00 years, without the sticky sheets.  Gore is a diplomat.  Gore is angered that Bush was warned about 9/11 and didn't do anything to stop it.  Above all, Gore hasn't been bickering like Obama/Hilary and would bitchslap edwards like a bad student.  The Dem nomination would be his easily.

In the general election - look at 2000 and 2004.  Both were VERY close, and that's when people LIKED the war in iraq.  if 2006 was ANY indicator, you're going to see a lot of people voting Dem just to punish Bush's party for letting him pillage for 7 years. 

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 10:00:41 AM »
You are admittedly a far right individual.  Your opinion on him will be slanted.

For anyone else, Gore has credibility by talking about global warming when no one else does.  Gore has all the economic indicators of the Clinton 92 to 00 years, without the sticky sheets.  Gore is a diplomat.  Gore is angered that Bush was warned about 9/11 and didn't do anything to stop it.  Above all, Gore hasn't been bickering like Obama/Hilary and would bitchslap edwards like a bad student.  The Dem nomination would be his easily.

In the general election - look at 2000 and 2004.  Both were VERY close, and that's when people LIKED the war in iraq.  if 2006 was ANY indicator, you're going to see a lot of people voting Dem just to punish Bush's party for letting him pillage for 7 years. 

but Gore has the charisma of a pet rock.  hes a fat face one burger away from a heart attack.  He is just plain silly, hes viewed by the majority as a moron now.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 10:08:28 AM »
I think Gore or even Biden could get the nomination.   I think Gore could get it if he wants it.  I also think Biden is probably more qualified than anyone else running for the Dems.  For whatever reason, I just can't see either Hilary or Obama becoming the candidate.  It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 10:09:14 AM »
Rudolph Guiliani

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 10:17:53 AM »
It really doesn't matter, as long as Bloodbath Bush is gone.

I guess you didn't hear? Diebold is already working on a system that no matter what Bush will win again...and right now Cheney is working on a bill to make 3 terms the new law....
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 10:19:15 AM »
but Gore has the charisma of a pet rock.  hes a fat face one burger away from a heart attack.  He is just plain silly, hes viewed by the majority as a moron now.

Rooster, when in the 6th grade did you get expelled?  ::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 10:23:59 AM »
Rooster, when in the 6th grade did you get expelled?  ::)
I make ten times the money you do soldier boy so you wanna see someone that did not make it out of the 6th grade, check the mirror.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 10:25:48 AM »
I guess you didn't hear? Diebold is already working on a system that no matter what Bush will win again...and right now Cheney is working on a bill to make 3 terms the new law....

lol.  So true.  If a Republican wins again it will be due to some conspiracy.   ::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 10:26:44 AM »
lol.  So true.  If a Republican wins again it will be due to some conspiracy.   ::)
wrong, be because the dems run hillary or obama or rudy, one of the 3 stooges!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 10:54:33 AM »
wrong, be because the dems run hillary or obama or rudy, one of the 3 stooges!

Rudy who?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 10:57:27 AM »
Rudy who?
dude, i'm trying to give the dem's rudy, i don't want the idiot.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 11:01:24 AM »
dude, i'm trying to give the dem's rudy, i don't want the idiot.

yeah, rudy is a gun-grabbing, cousin-marrying mess.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 11:15:32 AM »
I make ten times the money you do soldier boy so you wanna see someone that did not make it out of the 6th grade, check the mirror.

Uh yeah, isn't enigma a doctor? Not that an Army doctor's salary is particularly high but you might not want to criticize the education or earning potential of a MD.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 11:16:48 AM »
Uh yeah, isn't enigma a doctor? Not that an Army doctor's salary is particularly high but you might not want to criticize the education or earning potential of a MD.

I don't think enigma is active duty
gotta love life

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 11:39:46 AM »
I don't think enigma is active duty

Thanks, that makes my point more relevant.

This clown rooster is quickly usurping Mr. I. as the most delusional poster on this board.

Although I'm not entirely convinced he's not just some gimmick looking for attention.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 11:41:38 AM »
Thanks, that makes my point more relevant.

This clown rooster is quickly usurping Mr. I. as the most delusional poster on this board.

Although I'm not entirely convinced he's not just some gimmick looking for attention.

lol, he's funny, you guys let him get under your skin to much, kind of like me
gotta love life

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 11:42:26 AM »

Nontheless, he speaks the likes of many people in this country.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 11:44:31 AM »
lol, he's funny, you guys let him get under your skin to much, kind of like me

Yes like this guy