Author Topic: ARNOLD CLASSIC LINEUP announced!  (Read 11844 times)

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
Re: ARNOLD CLASSIC LINEUP announced!
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2006, 06:45:43 PM »
Sandra,

You are absolutely right...now bring on the d@#^ cookies! ! !

I had a bet with Julie that if she got in, I would have better abs than her....now I've got 'til '07 "O" to get those babies showin'! 

Hope all is well with you guys!  Have a great Holidays!

Rick

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2007, 01:45:48 AM »
I think Heather Pollicky is going to be a force to be contended with in the Bodybuilding. This girl has it all! Beauty, size and cuts, I think she stands a really good chance of being the next Miss O...I'd like to see Tanji Johnson place really well since she's my homie, as for figure, well I don't follow that too closely since it's more of a beauty contest than an actual physical event...IMO

hardlyhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2007, 08:07:53 PM »
Can anyone explain the process for the line up at the Arnold.  did monica and jenny turn it down or just did not apply?  do they have to send in paper work or is it some deal where they get a phone call.so an invitation is declined and the next on the list is asked.  who determines this?  not all the over all champs from national shows get an automatic invite.  Bethany terrill was not given an invite, neither was Terry Mooney that same year.  is there not a rhyme or reason to this  How is it selected.  It is rumored that fitness pro Dena Lee was invited and then turned them down.   who is bethany gainey? i have never heard of her?  this seems to be an odd selection process.  is valerie doing her very bizarre quarter turns again? 

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2007, 01:17:01 AM »
HDP's prediction:

Figure - Valerie Waugaman
Fitness - Angie Semsch
FBB - Heather Policky

HDPhysiques.com
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Malibu Barbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2007, 05:40:40 AM »
Prediction or just plan ol boring fact? In Figure Mary Lado would have to come in looking like Nicole Richie not to place first. Come on now, connect the dots. Was she or was she not the golden girl this year going to Hollywood and becoming a big star who would run off and marry Superman due to her amazing management company? How will she do that if she can't even win the AC?  As far as second place, who knows. If Valerie utilizes her God given genetics and acts anything but bizarre she could have a chance at it, but my money will be on Gina A coming in second.

Honestly, the AC just does not excite me anymore enough to pay plane fare across the country. The fact that many of the top competitors in Figure do not bother competing is an indication of a problem to me. I talk to the big guy Mr. Terminator himself and even he doesn't want to go this year (something about his political agenda and his need to stab an industry in the back that has put bread and butter on his table for years or something like that). He told me they keep naming the thing after him so he kind of has to show up. Wouldn't it be great if Valerie won and starting acting all "creative" and expressive to the Govenator. In the words of Paris Hilton, "That would be Hot".  ;D Um mm, just kidding.  ::)

Actually, Valerie is who I am truly hoping will win. Of all the people competing she has the best structure, genetics and is very pretty. She is also one of the only top competitors that is not part of the JM's team in the show so it would be interesting like when Jen H won in Fitness. I would be ecstatic if either of the Gina's won (just because I think they are really sweet and cool people).  I mean come on this is definitely not a show that historically can be counted on to pick the competitor who shows up in the best shape. (This is not to say the Gina's don't have incredible bodies. They do!)

Issac, I love you sweetie but you stepped around the piles of dodo about the selection process or lack there of for the AC. There are definitely people competing today that are only there because there are signed and in this show and in Pittsburg that is a very important criteria.  Oh, and who I think in Fitness that should be there and is not...... Julie L, Julie L, Julie L. What was with that! She is gorgeous, top notch talent and has great legs.

I will miss you all though. Give love to those that are close to me. If things get wild and funky.... think of me.

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2007, 01:16:25 PM »
AC-2007 EXPO

Alex

• Getbig IV

Alex

• Getbig IV