Author Topic: On-Stage Hair  (Read 9939 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: On-Stage Hair
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 02:29:14 PM »
"lop" it...just send the name calling off.  I don't want this to become a sausage slug-fest
X

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 03:28:23 PM »
"lop" it...just send the name calling off.  I don't want this to become a sausage slug-fest
Yes, understood. We have established that sausages aren't a part of the Medford diet.  :D
!

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2007, 06:39:11 AM »
I think the fact that you are out there on a stage with lots of people looking at you would be a good reason to try and present yourself totally the best way you can.

If you really feel it should be just about "the body" then make a statement and put a bag over your head, that will make sure it is only a physique judging.

:)

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2007, 11:25:56 AM »
I'm not sure what NPC rules state.  However, IFBB rules say you must have the hair off the shoulders in pre-judging.  I think you should try to make the best impression at pre-judging because you are amongst a bigger group of girls and you need to make a big impact.  I have always put the same effort in prejudging hair/makeup as I have with finals.  You worked your butt off.  Don't give the judges a reason to overlook you. 

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2007, 12:25:53 PM »
I think the fact that you are out there on a stage with lots of people looking at you would be a good reason to try and present yourself totally the best way you can.

If you really feel it should be just about "the body" then make a statement and put a bag over your head, that will make sure it is only a physique judging.

he he he or just do a sined o conner

Yes, understood. We have established that sausages aren't a part of the Medford diet.  :D

more sausage than clams, but I've had a clam or two
X

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2007, 01:44:30 AM »

Hear that, BuffGoddess?   Flower just gave you some excellent advice!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2007, 09:49:16 AM »
flower should follow her own advices :D