Author Topic: The final word on Clenbuterol  (Read 2491 times)

wall70

• Getbig II
The final word on Clenbuterol
« on: April 11, 2007, 12:00:31 AM »
I've done some research on clenbuterol and I've found diametrically opposing views. Some people say to avoid it by the plague while others treat it as nothing more serious than a cup of coffee. On this board FreakFest MD has posted some evidence that seems to suggest that the risks accompanying clenbuterol use outweigh the potential benefits. While other reputable members have presented anecdotal evidence that would suggest that clenbuterol is fairly safe when used responsibly and in moderation.  So my questions to you gentlemen are these:
What is your final stance on clenbuterol and why?
Does the risk reward ratio merit its inclusion in any stack, a cutting stack, or no stack at all?

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: The final word on Clenbuterol
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 07:27:49 AM »
Clen is like any other drug....it's safe as long as it's monitored and used in moderation. Just cause you feel good after 6 beers doesn't mean you will feel better after 12....same thing goes for clen, I've used it a dozen times and never had a problem with it...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 05:06:23 PM »
Clen is like any other drug....it's safe as long as it's monitored and used in moderation. Just cause you feel good after 6 beers doesn't mean you will feel better after 12....same thing goes for clen, I've used it a dozen times and never had a problem with it...

Very well said.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 05:49:33 PM »
I've done some research on clenbuterol and I've found diametrically opposing views. Some people say to avoid it by the plague while others treat it as nothing more serious than a cup of coffee. On this board FreakFest MD has posted some evidence that seems to suggest that the risks accompanying clenbuterol use outweigh the potential benefits. While other reputable members have presented anecdotal evidence that would suggest that clenbuterol is fairly safe when used responsibly and in moderation.  So my questions to you gentlemen are these:
What is your final stance on clenbuterol and why?
Does the risk reward ratio merit its inclusion in any stack, a cutting stack, or no stack at all?

Honestly, I never liked it to begin with.. I saw more fat loss using a regular over the counter thermogenic.  I never tried the pills only the liquid, that maybe why also. ???

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 06:12:48 PM »
I LOOOOOOOOOVE Clen! :)

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 06:24:45 PM »
I LOOOOOOOOOVE Clen! :)

Really? Hummmmm, maybe I should try the pills this time.  The liquid sucks.

sinkorswim

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 07:25:59 PM »
Really? Hummmmm, maybe I should try the pills this time.  The liquid sucks.

yes, I to have done the liquid and also the pills. i think most liquids are underdosed or maybe i didnt take enough drops. i didnt really get great results with the liquiclen. next time im doing the pills.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 10:12:36 AM »
The pills are much more convient and easier to take as far as measurements...IMO.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Trev.D

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 02:35:11 PM »
clen worked dam good for me, i wasnt even dietin my first time just gettin the dosage right and learnin how to use it so when i hit it with my cycle ill stack it with t3 to see even more resaults

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 09:20:13 PM »
I hate it.... Stupid shakes and pain in the ass to take. EPHEDRINE gives results much quicker. Dont forget to run a hormone to secure that hard earned mass.
-

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 05:31:59 AM »
yes, I to have done the liquid and also the pills. i think most liquids are underdosed or maybe i didnt take enough drops. i didnt really get great results with the liquiclen. next time im doing the pills.

What could be so hard about the liquid dosing? If an ML is 120mcgs then 1/2 ml is 60mcgs and so on and so on.  Not real hard.  Just get a 1ml oral syringe, they can measure it very accurately.