Author Topic: Cotton seed oil  (Read 1002 times)

clayton green

• Getbig II
Cotton seed oil
« on: April 12, 2007, 03:49:40 PM »
If I want to cut my sust with cotton seed oil is there a specific type/place that I should purchase it?  Can it be purchased at GNC or supermarket?  How should it be stored?

whitewidow

Re: Cotton seed oil
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 07:55:15 PM »
If I want to cut my sust with cotton seed oil is there a specific type/place that I should purchase it?  Can it be purchased at GNC or supermarket?  How should it be stored?

find a research site that sells sterile usp grade oils. hope this helps.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 09:06:11 PM »
get it from the same person you got your gear from he will send it to you cause he is cool like that.But you might be alergic to the cotton seed oil. e-mail him and ask him if used cotton seed or grapeseed oil.He has been threw this before and he wont have a problem answering you.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 06:45:39 AM »
My source lives relatively close to me and I see him every day.  The gear I am using now is cut with grape seed oil.  My source does and has not used  anything to cut his gear, he is pretty hardcore and from the old school.  He is over 40.  Anyway I will ask.  I didn't know if it is something that you can get locally but evidentally not.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 06:48:48 AM »
www.researchchemist.com

For "research" purposes only.

8)

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 07:27:13 AM »
Thanks for the site  for "research only", it was very helpful!!!!  Being a newbie there is so much information, resources that I have yet to learn/discover.  My wife says that all I do is look at these boards but that is the only way I am going to learn!!!  The information and advice you guys have given me has been extremely helpful and saved me some pain (in the ass literally).  So far I love the dark side even with what I have had to put up.