Author Topic: Here's your democratic speaker..........  (Read 9790 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Here's your democratic speaker..........
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2007, 07:11:32 PM »
Mr I - can you give us a two sentence summary?

how about this -

"Rush told me to be angry"

wait that's only one sentence

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2007, 07:52:19 PM »
how about this -

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 10:31:11 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

;D

I'd be laughing right along with you if he was wrong................... ....but you know as well as I do he isn't, oh yeah, I almost forgot....BWAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2007, 10:51:04 PM »
I wish someone would blow her head off in syria.

Lovely, someone who claims to serve / have served in the US military is advocated that terrorists should kill Americans in the Middle East, ...and not just ANY American, ...but a United States elected official.

You do the military proud.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2007, 11:23:18 PM »
I'd be laughing right along with you if he was wrong................... ....but you know as well as I do he isn't, oh yeah, I almost forgot....BWAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA!!

Hizbullah: Captives treated humanely
By HERB KEINON
The Jerusalem Post, Apr 6, 2007

Kidnapped IDF reservists Ehud Goldwasser and Eldad Regev are receiving the same treatment as that given Elhanan Tannenbaum, a Hizbullah leader told the Nazareth-based newspaper A-Sinara in an interview to be published Friday.

"We are treating the prisoners as the prisoners whom we released in the past have described, and as our religion directs us to treat prisoners of war," said Muhammad Kamati, a leader of Hizbullah's political wing.

He said that enemy soldiers who were captured got humane treatment that allowed them to live in a normal manner. Asked if the two prisoners were being treated like Tannenbaum, Kamati said, "Yes, we are treating them humanely." He dismissed as "ridiculous" reports that they were being mistreated, or being fed inedible food, "as Israel does to our prisoners."

A-Sinara Deputy Editor Hussein Sweiti, who conducted the interview, said he brought up Tannenbaum as an example because he was returned to Israel alive. Tannenbaum was held by Hizbullah from 2000 to 2004.

Sweiti said that this was the first sign given by a Hizbullah leader indicating that Goldwasser and Regev were alive. But Goldwasser's wife Karnit said that this constituted neither a sign of life nor a "turning point" in the efforts to win their release.

In a Channel 2 interview, Goldwasser said a number of people have already said that the two were alive. "We want to see them alive," she said. "A sign of life is if someone sees them, and a Red Cross representative needs to see them. Until now, no one has seen them, including the Red Cross."

According to an IDF report released in December, both men were believed to have been seriously wounded when they were kidnapped last July.

Ehud Goldwasser's father, Shlomo, said that Israel must learn from Britain and talk directly to Hizbullah, just like Britain talked to the Iranians. "I know that when people want to do a deal they talk directly to one another," Goldwasser told reporters in Tel Aviv, where he was joined by 150 participants in a cross-country solidarity march for the three kidnapped IDF soldiers.

"I don't care that legally Hizbullah is defined as a terror organization, " added Goldwasser. "It is (still) possible to talk to Hizbullah in order to secure our children's safe return home."

In a related development, diplomatic sources in Jerusalem dismissed as absurd a report Thursday in the London-based Al-Hayat newspaper that Syrian President Bashar Assad promised US Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi that he would help bring about an agreement between Israel, Hizbullah and Hamas regarding the release of the kidnapped IDF soldiers.

According to the report, Assad told Pelosi, who visited Syria on Wednesday, that Damascus "will invest all its efforts" to prompt Hizbullah and Hamas to finalize agreements with Israel to release Goldwasser, Regev and Gilad Schalit.

The diplomatic sources said this was "ridiculous," and also expressed frustration with Pelosi. According to the officials, Pelosi's claims of bringing messages and playing the role of mediator between Israel and Syria had to do with "internal American politics." Pelosi and US President George W. Bush are staunch political opponents.

Pelosi met with the families of the kidnapped soldiers during her visit to Israel earlier this week and said she would do everything she could to ensure their return.

On Wednesday, after meeting with Assad in Damascus, Pelosi said she brought a message from Prime Minister Ehud Olmert about a willingness to engage in peace talks with Damascus. This was quickly denied by the Prime Minister's Office.
w

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2007, 04:53:10 AM »
here is a bitch that a few months ago is talking about how she represents how far women have come and then she goes to a nation where they repress women and what does she do? Cover her legs and head when in public!! Way to stand for women's rights!! LMAO

Pelosi covered her head, NOT unlike Laura Bush did in her Middle East travels.

BTW......Pelosi arrived in Syria, just after 3 republican lawmakers were leaving Syria.

A double standard?  ::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2007, 05:16:10 AM »

Pelosi covered her head, NOT unlike Laura Bush did in her Middle East travels.

BTW......Pelosi arrived in Syria, just after 3 republican lawmakers were leaving Syria.

A double standard?  ::)

Yeah, we don't want democrats over there promising syria not to worry, that we are pulling out troops in march 2008 and for them to wait til then to flood the country with Al-quaeda.   Pelosi is a piece of shit.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2007, 07:30:22 AM »
Lovely, someone who claims to serve / have served in the US military is advocated that terrorists should kill Americans in the Middle East, ...and not just ANY American, ...but a United States elected official.

Well, his having served wouldn't preclude his having been dishonorably discharged for sociopathic tendencies.

You know... like that one who will now be tried in civil court for raping that 14 year old girl and killing her family.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2007, 10:41:24 AM »
how about this -

Are you referring to my hero, Mr Rush "Opium" Limbaugh?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2007, 11:01:47 AM »
Are you referring to my hero, Mr Rush "Opium" Limbaugh?

Have you ever heard the song about Rush called "My Drugs are Red, White and Blue"? 

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2007, 11:02:51 AM »
Have you ever heard the song about Rush called "My Drugs are Red, White and Blue"? 

No.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2007, 11:06:24 AM »
No.

It's pretty funny but I don't think there is a way to attach it to this message

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2007, 11:11:35 AM »
It's pretty funny but I don't think there is a way to attach it to this message

Too bad.  >:(

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2007, 11:31:08 AM »
Too bad.  >:(

Here's the lyrics.  The guy who does this (Wayne Lammers) does a pretty good Rush impersonation.  Wish I could find a way to attach the actual song.  It's much better if you hear it:

I'm Rush the Magic Dragon
The right-wing drugstore cowboy
A hillbilly heroin addict
A dittohead dead-head now, boy

You know that my opinions
Were always kind of wack
Now you know the reason
I'm strung out on mountain smack!

My drugs are red, white, and blue
I also like the pink ones
The little green ones, too
When you're on drugs you see things
That no one else can see
Like right there, I saw Jesus, and he drives an SUV!

Would you hand all the guns out
To someone sniffin' glue?
You gotta be on something
If you push the NRA
I need more pills to make that Michael Moore guy go away!

This isn't paranoia
John Ashcroft's watching you
When you're on drugs, there's terrorists
Everywhere you go
Al Franken's in al-Qaeda
Bill O'Reilly told me so!

When you hear junkies jivin'
Guess what they said is true
Kids, say no to morphine
'Cause it can lead to grass
It really blows your mind
When your head is up your ass!

GOP party monsters party all night through
It's only pharmaceuticals
It's not a real crime
The crime is I can't figure out how to blame it on the Clintons this time!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2007, 03:08:00 PM »
Here's the lyrics.  The guy who does this (Wayne Lammers) does a pretty good Rush impersonation.  Wish I could find a way to attach the actual song.  It's much better if you hear it:

I'm Rush the Magic Dragon
The right-wing drugstore cowboy
A hillbilly heroin addict
A dittohead dead-head now, boy

You know that my opinions
Were always kind of wack
Now you know the reason
I'm strung out on mountain smack!

I also like the pink ones
The little green ones, too
When you're on drugs you see things
That no one else can see
Like right there, I saw Jesus, and he drives an SUV!

Would you hand all the guns out
To someone sniffin' glue?
You gotta be on something
If you push the NRA
I need more pills to make that Michael Moore guy go away!

This isn't paranoia
John Ashcroft's watching you
When you're on drugs, there's terrorists
Everywhere you go
Al Franken's in al-Qaeda
Bill O'Reilly told me so!

When you hear junkies jivin'
Guess what they said is true
Kids, say no to morphine
'Cause it can lead to grass
It really blows your mind
When your head is up your ass!

GOP party monsters party all night through
It's only pharmaceuticals
It's not a real crime
The crime is I can't figure out how to blame it on the Clintons this time!

Too damn funny!!!

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2007, 09:02:32 PM »

She's a traitor.

I wouldn't shed a tear over the loss of anyone that gives aid and comfort to the enemy and screws over the military.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2007, 07:28:33 AM »
She's a traitor.

I wouldn't shed a tear over the loss of anyone that gives aid and comfort to the enemy and screws over the military.

You made a glaring typo w8lftr. Last I heard, ...Bush was a "He" ...not a "She",
...or were you made a commentary on his relative masculinity or lack thereof?
w

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2007, 07:32:13 PM »
You made a glaring typo w8lftr. Last I heard, ...Bush was a "He" ...not a "She",
...or were you made a commentary on his relative masculinity or lack thereof?

No typo, Judi. Bush isn't a traitor - Pelosi is.

You're entitled to your opinion and you're Canadian and never served in the military so I really don't expect you to understand.

She's not the Commander in Chief nor is she in charge of United States foreign policy. Setting a time table to pull out before the mission is complete hands a victory to the enemy. Screwing the military out of the required funds to execute their mission is waaaaay over the line. Hell, the libs couldn't even get the votes they needed without bribing their fellow Democrats. Pathetic.

When are you libs going to figure this out? If we don't finish the job now we WILL be back later. Do you guys honestly think the terrorists can be reasoned with? As much as you libs try to appease them they still HATE the west and always will. Pelosi went over to Syria and got played for a fool. Do you want the United States to turn into the mess England and the rest of Europe is now?

You're a smart woman and I like you, Judi, but wake up or get fitted for your burka 'cause they're comin' unless the west does something about it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2007, 07:48:49 PM »
I used to give her some respecty but her continued attacks on my country have made me change my mind..she's a dinbgbat lib..its to bad.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2007, 09:11:33 PM »
but her continued attacks on my country

Please list them.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2007, 09:14:34 PM »
Please list them.

240 don't be silly....you know what he is talking about. For guys like me and him we take talk of pulling out of Iraq as attacks on our country, we take actions like going to Syria when the Pres asked her not to as an attack, much like you interpret stuff Bush does as attacks and we don't
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2007, 09:20:48 PM »
240 don't be silly....you know what he is talking about. For guys like me and him we take talk of pulling out of Iraq as attacks on our country, we take actions like going to Syria when the Pres asked her not to as an attack, much like you interpret stuff Bush does as attacks and we don't

Really?  Just yesterday I read that Bush okay'd the trip.  Is that not true?

And hh6 said "continued attacks" on his country.  I'd like to hear a list of them. ;)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2007, 03:53:49 AM »
Really?  Just yesterday I read that Bush okay'd the trip.  Is that not true?

And hh6 said "continued attacks" on his country.  I'd like to hear a list of them. ;)

Interesting......I'd love to hear this "list."

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2007, 10:42:24 AM »
No typo, Judi. Bush isn't a traitor - Pelosi is.

You're entitled to your opinion and you're Canadian and never served in the military so I really don't expect you to understand.

She's not the Commander in Chief nor is she in charge of United States foreign policy. Setting a time table to pull out before the mission is complete hands a victory to the enemy. Screwing the military out of the required funds to execute their mission is waaaaay over the line. Hell, the libs couldn't even get the votes they needed without bribing their fellow Democrats. Pathetic.

When are you libs going to figure this out? If we don't finish the job now we WILL be back later. Do you guys honestly think the terrorists can be reasoned with? As much as you libs try to appease them they still HATE the west and always will. Pelosi went over to Syria and got played for a fool. Do you want the United States to turn into the mess England and the rest of Europe is now?

You're a smart woman and I like you, Judi, but wake up or get fitted for your burka 'cause they're comin' unless the west does something about it.

Totally brainwashed w/ "Bloodbath" Bush's Koolaid.

And yes..........I too served in Iraq.

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2007, 10:47:03 AM »
hard core repubs are starting to remind me of communists with their one sided agenda
young hov