Author Topic: do chicks ever grow out of the bad boy phase?  (Read 6617 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: do chicks ever grow out of the bad boy phase?
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2007, 02:32:11 PM »
This is like the third thread we've had on this very topic... is this some kind of real issue in the lives of men?  ;D  I guess it happens for the same reason that some men lose their money and all self-respect over skanky women.   There are a lot of really stupid people in the world.

Bad investment?

Deedee, I guess it's a view of, if you listen to what women say in magazine, on talkshows or what you ask them. Many  have said, they want a "man who has a job, financially secure, respectful, goal oriented", you know the whole "good man" resume. But She is not dating that ???. So man men have a collective ??? (question mark), then some become  "if ya can't beat em, join" mentality. You can tell who those are because the words "Bitch", "Whore", "Slut" are in every post about women. But, not when you or established women post, because they have respect for a woman who walks the walk.

What do you think could be done? Because I  beleive instead of talking about problem, why not talk about finding a solution.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2007, 06:29:28 AM »
Why do some chicks that could probably have any guy they want go for the losers?

i'm talking real losers as in they have no job or work some shit job with no future, have a criminal record, treat basically everybody with disrespect

what is the deal with this?

E
That unfortunately will never end, my friend. A lot of great guys will be shoved to the side because these women confuse the bady boy with an alpha male. Ususally the bad boy will mutate into either a crimminal, an abuser or a bum with zero skills making bum pay. These women will learn the hard way and its sad. Some have to learn the hard way I guess.

PB

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2007, 08:24:02 AM »
ima bad man..................... ......... ;)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2007, 08:37:16 AM »
ima bad man..................... ......... ;)
It's the doghouse for you tonight, Mike  :)

PB

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2007, 04:27:51 PM »
Parker, there are plenty of messed up women out there. Why dwell on it? Just find yourself one who isn't.
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2007, 04:34:40 PM »
Parker, there are plenty of messed up women out there. Why dwell on it? Just find yourself one who isn't.

Well, there's that...

But also, what's the definition of a hot chick  ???  From what I've seen down on the sex board, while there are some pics of very beautiful women being posted, there are also others that have nothing going for them other than really enormous asses.  :-\ The kind of women I wouldn't go near without a bucket of javex and a carton of j-cloths. And yet, guys drool over them. No offence, really. A fantasy is a fantasy. But I can see where a lot of "those" hot chicks would end up with losers. So I guess it all depends on the eye of the beholder in terms of what's hot or not.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2007, 05:33:47 PM »

I was talkin w/ Park, he's cool. The courthouse scene is depressing. I hate to go to ours 4 anything, any record or paper.  I couldnt work there day in day out. no way. I think hes working his way out.
The jobs we spend time with and people can be a grind. Not so easy to just bail out of a job.
He Prolly wont make it as a runway model or actor like you Jag. ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2007, 07:15:18 PM »
I was talkin w/ Park, he's cool. The courthouse scene is depressing. I hate to go to ours 4 anything, any record or paper.  I couldnt work there day in day out. no way. I think hes working his way out.
The jobs we spend time with and people can be a grind. Not so easy to just bail out of a job.

Oh believe me I know... I work with people who desperately want out of their jobs, or want to bring their spouses home from jobs they hate. So far, I personally know 3 ladies who have retired their husbands with FFi so far. Being an actor isn't all it's cracked up to be tho. It's easier to put up with some of the BS, ...cause you always know in the back of your mind you're not stuck there, and the job will only last a few hours / days / weeks, or months at most. And quite often you're not always stuck around the same person you can't stand, on a project. You could be shooting when they're not etc., ...unless you directly have scenes with them... or unless you're shooting the 'Lords of the Rings' trilogy or 'Apocalypse Now'... in which case you better pray you adore your co-workers  ;D
w

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2007, 08:19:25 PM »
Most of these lame dudes you call them, bad boys, losers have personality, carisma, and charm that the rich boys can only dream of, most rich men are like robots, who wants to hang out with someone that is so stiff????
TEAM Nasser

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2007, 05:58:30 AM »
Most of these lame dudes you call them, bad boys, losers have personality, carisma, and charm that the rich boys can only dream of, most rich men are like robots, who wants to hang out with someone that is so stiff????

who's talking wealthy v. poor? We're talking bad boy v. good man. Bad boys can be wealthy too. It's in the attitude.
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2007, 09:34:38 AM »
who's talking wealthy v. poor? We're talking bad boy v. good man. Bad boys can be wealthy too. It's in the attitude.

Earl's original post was about hot girls who end up with semi-criminal, lazy-assed, unemployed, no-good losers.  That's why I asked what the criteria for "hot chick" was.   

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2007, 04:04:44 PM »

Thanks Trab, as of May, new Job.

Being a jackass doesn't mean "personality". Getting women to call up the courthouse because you're too lazy to write down your court date (and you are in the background) is not "charisma". Putting an axe in your girlfriends car is not "charm".

Dude, I got stories....

These guys aren't P. Diddy, founder of Bad Boy Records, have no style, no life skills, and have severe Momma issues (Momma believes that her 35-40 year old son is a good boy). And that my friend is why I think many women are with bad boys. Bad boys are looking for a surrogate mother.

Correct, a bad boy can be of any ecomonic or social standing. Or of any race. Typically, you see more bad boys who have over protective mothers, and either fathers who have no role in raising the kids or are gone altogether.

Earl's original post was about hot girls who end up with semi-criminal, lazy-assed, unemployed, no-good losers.  That's why I asked what the criteria for "hot chick" was.   

Yes, Deedee, typically those "enomous ass" are attractive (Vida Guerra), or hot chicks. You'll see her with the rapper Game for instance, but not with the dude who is in Law School, or the attorney driving a BMW M6 (well maybe the attorney driving the M6).

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2007, 04:52:29 PM »

yeah

hot chick is a girl that looks hot and can have any guy she wants 8)

yet alot pick the losers :-\

E
E

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2007, 05:51:05 PM »
The girls just want to have fun and a experience, they arn't going to get to be around crazy shit if they go with the good guy.
TEAM Nasser

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2007, 08:25:00 PM »
The girls just want to have fun and a experience, they arn't going to get to be around crazy shit if they go with the good guy.

crazy shit as in cheating on them, using them, and abusing them?

E
E

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2007, 09:43:12 PM »
It's the confidence factor. Bad boys often have game whereas nice guys trip over their own tongues sometimes.
w

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2007, 10:11:26 PM »
Interesting question. Nature dictates that most of them will grow out of it. They have to if they want to be kept secure and to be able to have children and be provided for. But what is your definition of a "hot" woman? Is your definition of a "hot" woman the Pamela Anderson type? I stopped being attracted to that type of woman a LONG time ago. If she is constantly going for the "losers", maybe that is not the type of woman you should want.

I tend to be physically attracted to TONS of women. But the ones that really win my heart are the ones that tend to be different or extraordinary in some way. In this era, that means they tend to dress more conservatively than most women and arent always going to clubs and drinking.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2007, 09:13:20 PM »
It's the confidence factor. Bad boys often have game whereas nice guys trip over their own tongues sometimes.

I think a logical person would be able to look past this supposed "confidence" when the guy has no job/lousy job and if he has a criminal record

E
E

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2007, 10:09:18 PM »
I think a logical person would be able to look past this supposed "confidence" when the guy has no job/lousy job and if he has a criminal record

E

Dude, ...don't ask me to explain it, ...ask a chick into the bad boys.

ps - who said chicks into bad boys were logical?
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2007, 11:20:45 AM »

ps - who said chicks into bad boys were logical?

exactly

what makes somebody lack logic?

E
E

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2007, 11:40:24 AM »
No crazy shit like running from the cops, doing illegal shit, selling drugs, feeling like they are being bad with you, and they like that since they never got to be bad when they were growing up.
TEAM Nasser

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2007, 12:19:29 PM »

Yes, Deedee, typically those "enomous ass" are attractive (Vida Guerra), or hot chicks. You'll see her with the rapper Game for instance, but not with the dude who is in Law School, or the attorney driving a BMW M6 (well maybe the attorney driving the M6).

Well, that's what I mean.  Just because some chicka with over-processed, bleached hair, in a cheap dress with boobs hanging out looks good to you guys, doesn't mean she isn't dumber than a bag of hair. Why is that so hard to figure out?  ;)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2007, 03:08:12 PM »
Well, that's what I mean.  Just because some chicka with over-processed, bleached hair, in a cheap dress with boobs hanging out looks good to you guys, doesn't mean she isn't dumber than a bag of hair. Why is that so hard to figure out?  ;)

I think Vida is attractive, but I think lots of women who look way different than her are to.
Bottom line is someone has to be interesting and enjoyable to be around.
"Hot"?  Hair, Makeup and clothing. Take any average girl with a nice shape and you can manufacture Hot.
I for one cant stand high maintenance makeup & hair etc. It drives me crazy watching the face putty ritual.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2007, 03:48:48 PM »
No crazy shit like running from the cops, doing illegal shit, selling drugs, feeling like they are being bad with you, and they like that since they never got to be bad when they were growing up.

Ype, and guess who puts up the bail to get you out, because you have none. The girl does. Who pays your traffic tickets, because you "forgot" to bring your money.The girl does.  Basically the girl is being your Mommy. And guess what happens when her ass gets caught by the police, and her record gets messed up and she can't get it expunged so that she can get that job  promotion...who comes to her aid on that. Ain't the bad boy, because Mommy is supposed to protect him...
 All too true...

Because we are not looking we our minds, only our eyes, But you are very correct and to the point.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2007, 04:06:37 PM »
Parker, i was going to say it earlier on the thread but you hit the nail on the cofin again with that post, i see that as a positive though since she pays for everything like gas food and whatever else
TEAM Nasser