Author Topic: Anyone else notice how the proffesional  (Read 1438 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Anyone else notice how the proffesional
« on: April 18, 2007, 09:10:19 AM »
is all over my jock since i accused him of being special ED?

hell for the past 2 days this fat fuck is obsessed with me, but before that all he did was rip on the doc and Bf and couple others even when he was the "gimmic"......... what a little pussy having to use a gimmick account ::)

SS

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone else notice how the proffesional
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 09:13:03 AM »
this dickweed pming the other day all panicking how i knew about MM pm's........so i pm him back saying "what was that ed" and this was his response.

hahahahah....

hey, BF is back bro.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 09:17:11 AM »
I would like to put my vote in the catagory that says your both the same people just fucking with everybody... ;D strike that one side is to wound up to be only one person. ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 09:21:42 AM »
I would like to put my vote in the catagory that says your both the same people just fucking with everybody... ;D strike that one side is to wound up to be only one person. ;D
d.r. jeckyl m.r. hyde
p

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 09:22:11 AM »
well i could see why you would say that, but i'm not a pussy...I' don't need a gimmic account to rip on people. i just use my real one, and i'm pretty sure everyone knows that that knows me.

you gotta be a real life pussy if you need a secret account to rip on people on a messege board ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 09:23:06 AM »
d.r. jeckyl m.r. hyde
hahaha! yeah Dan I'm arguing with myself ::)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 09:25:55 AM »
well i could see why you would say that, but i'm not a pussy...I' don't need a gimmic account to rip on people. i just use my real one, and i'm pretty sure everyone knows that that knows me.

you gotta be a real life pussy if you need a secret account to rip on people on a messege board ::)
No I understand completely but really thats kind of why people do it on a message board. Most people want to be assholes but in real life theres always a chance you pop wise and somebody puts there foot in your ass. I understand for myself I have been the foot and the ass in my life but always me.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 09:33:03 AM »
hahaha! yeah Dan I'm arguing with myself ::)
hahaahahah yea only the crazy ones....im with you no gimmick ever if you need one in order to get back up its kinda of sad.....ive taken and given crap on theses boards but no matter what i never used a gimmick...

side note DANS FOREHEAD WAS A FUNNY GIMMICK ;D
p

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 09:37:25 AM »
hahaahahah yea only the crazy ones....im with you no gimmick ever if you need one in order to get back up its kinda of sad.....ive taken and given crap on theses boards but no matter what i never used a gimmick...

side note DANS FOREHEAD WAS A FUNNY GIMMICK ;D
yeah that was.....the only gimmic i had was Dog chapman but i just had fun with it and i pretty much told all my squad bro at the time ;D

ok i got to go. so if you see some crazy fat guy reposting the same thing over and over agian about me.... no worries. he's just some fat jew that doesn't even workout........and no it's not ron ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 12:02:14 PM »
You've already admitted to the MM gimmick, loser. 

Where the fuck is the PM where I "admitted" to be Ed?  Can`t "find" it, dumbfuck?  Still trying to make one up, you lyin sack of shit?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I win again, asshole.  But, like I said, at least you lost to The Professional.
You tell em man nice job putting that guy in his place who the hell did he think he was fuckin with you're the man..

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
p