Author Topic: Toxic Avenger  (Read 3120 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Toxic Avenger
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2007, 01:41:06 PM »
2 grand for the CCNA and almost 7 i think for the CCNP

www.asmed.com

you're rich goat..you can afford it..take of 2 weeks and shell out for the CCNP mate..  :) 7k aint nuttin fo you ..

in all honestly..if ya saw some of the people that show up..you'd agree with me..

now do i have a bit of ego about my smarts..you're damn right i do..and it ruffles peoples feathers..and it ruffels yours cause you are used to being in a position of authority ...i understand  8)

hey..if you r smarter than me..and know more..why r you in my class right? ;D  simple ..LEAVE.

I don't know shit about networking, but that's not my field so what do I care?

Now if some coked-out dracula tried to lecture me about finance, we'd be throwing down.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2007, 01:42:25 PM »
Replace Cartman with one of the goth kids and you've got your man!

Toxic:

Rofl!   ;D ;D   You nailed it!  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2007, 01:54:24 PM »

Now if some coked-out dracula tried to lecture me about finance, we'd be throwing down.  ;D

the 2 classes i failed at UMCP...

macro and micro econ...and i NEVER re took em..i refused to..how the fuck can you stand that boring ass shit i dont know..

i went to class only for the first 2ish weeks and then i couldn't stand to go..of course me ass ws too lazy to go drop em..kept putting it off..

shudder..never again..

carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2007, 02:02:37 PM »

macro and micro econ...and i NEVER re took em..i refused to..how the fuck can you stand that boring ass shit i dont know..

i went to class only for the first 2ish weeks and then i couldn't stand to go..of course me ass ws too lazy to go drop em..kept putting it off..

shudder..never again..

Micro was my favorite class.. I don't see why people find it boring as it explains what america is all about and that's making money. Macro was pretty dull though.  :-X I have to take money and banking soon and I wanna put it off as I hear it's a suped up intermediate version of macro eco.  >:(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2007, 02:06:16 PM »

shudder..never again..

Understanding how economies work and being able to apply that knowledge to the real world in order to make the fruits of other perople's labors flow into your bank account is exciting stuff. 

At least it's far more exciting than Vince Basile's theory of hypertrophy!   :-\

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2007, 02:09:23 PM »
Micro was my favorite class.. I don't see why people find it boring as

my professor ws a boring ass monotonous cockey ..i make a zillion sob..

now i come across cockey on here but in class i'm actualy super nice and will answer ANY question anyone asks..and i did that for soo long(didn't know how to say no) and realized others were missing on valuable info just cause 1 sob wanted to play "lets stump the teacher" that i had to start putting me foot down..and dressing sharp (as much as it shouldn't) ..but it DOES SEEM to help... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2007, 02:24:39 PM »
Not all malls are closed on Easter... However, Since most malls are owned by big companies now, who own like 90 percent of all malls... it makes sense.

You religous Christians ruining it for eveyone one again >:( ;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2007, 02:29:53 PM »

nahhh mate..lets not go THAT far..

i just heard on the teli that now certain schoolswont have easter egg hunts..THATS AN AMERICAN TRADATION as much as its religion..

let the kids be..let em have their egg hunt..cancelling the egg hunt cause its religion based is just plain stupid..
carpe` vaginum!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2007, 02:52:57 PM »

LOL. Now there is a caption in search of a j.peg.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2007, 02:53:05 PM »
nahhh mate..lets not go THAT far..

i just heard on the teli that now certain schoolswont have easter egg hunts..THATS AN AMERICAN TRADATION as much as its religion..

let the kids be..let em have their egg hunt..cancelling the egg hunt cause its religion based is just plain stupid..

Hey, I was just joking... I too think both sides demigog the entire thing. Easter Egg hunts and all... It's unbelievable how moronic people on the far extremes go.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2007, 02:53:49 PM »

At least it's far more exciting than Vince Basile's theory of hypertrophy!   :-\

i may not know shit about economics, but i do know that vince's photos speak for themselves!!!
Deep Tissue Massage

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2007, 03:01:30 PM »
Understanding how economies work and being able to apply that knowledge to the real world in order to make the fruits of other perople's labors flow into your bank account is exciting stuff. 

Economists would have to work out how economies work first before they can do that  :P

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2007, 06:56:28 PM »
Not all malls are closed on Easter... However, Since most malls are owned by big companies now, who own like 90 percent of all malls... it makes sense.

name one mall open on easter sunday

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2007, 09:10:14 PM »
Hey, I was just joking...

i'm glad ya think so!

little kids should be given a chance to enjoy tradation mate!
carpe` vaginum!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2007, 04:57:16 AM »
225x10.  Squats, ass to grass.  Wasn't thathat the thing????  By the way, anyone who lifts` for 3 years should be able to do this with a new years eve hangover, still drunk as fuck and at any weight above 130.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2007, 10:05:24 AM »
 :D
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2007, 11:52:22 AM »

Those who can, do, and we eat those who can't.  :)

BTW, what IS "The Theory?"

and some of em are damn cockey about their smarts..

I haven't found that to be true of many over 25.  You need to leave campus more, bro.  8)  No one aims to be ostracized, which is why your "don't waste eveyone's time stumping" approach is effective.