Author Topic: going to thailand  (Read 1808 times)

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
going to thailand
« on: April 08, 2007, 06:51:25 PM »
which city in thailand do you guys think is the best place to do my steroid shopping. i tried looking for where they sell thai phoniex but cant find a location?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: going to thailand
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 07:01:54 PM »
which city in thailand do you guys think is the best place to do my steroid shopping. i tried looking for where they sell thai phoniex but cant find a location?

Where are you from?  I'm going to Thailand in June, but I couldn't imagine even considering bringing back juice.

But to answere this; the city has to be bangkok.  That city has it all.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 07:09:42 PM »
Watch out for ladyboys  :P

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 07:28:20 PM »
and you think your gonna be able to bring the steroids you buy there back into the state, as far as (thai phoniex) its not were your going.its not even close to were your going.you might want to stay in the states for that. :-[

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 07:33:29 PM »
Watch out for ladyboys  :P

why do you think hes going  ::)

but really don't mees with it, no reason to do that.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 07:36:30 PM »
Yes agree with fsu. thai pheonix can be obtained in the states for cheap. I believe its just an underground lab with a name associated to thailand. made in thailand probably not. I would hit up pattaya beach area. The pattay red light district has some pharmacys that deal some roids but be careful about 25% of the stock are bunk or counterfeits.

mame09

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 08:15:25 PM »
i am from australia  and my friends have been bringing it in for a while now

mame09

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007, 08:16:58 PM »
i refuse to pay for over price roids here.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2007, 08:25:01 PM »

thats the attitude!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 09:19:00 PM »

1. Id leave smugling to the Pros.
2. You can find the most juice at best prices where you find tourists. But Its everywhere.
3.  If you want chicks only, and dont want leave Bkk (Bangkok) -Nana Plaza Grace Hotel area is popular.
A English guy told me his Bud went to Thailand for a month and never left the Nana. ;D.
The chicks will outright come knock on doors.  Dont rule out all the college chicks , many like foreigners, if your not a piece of work.
4. CHicks, gyms, ocean? Pattaya or Puket- Great surf @ Puket sometimes! ;D
Cant go wrong anywhere realy. If your hardcore, go find some kick boxers to work out with. Theys fun to party with too.

metalruler

• Getbig II
  • My dog's name is Shag
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 10:35:53 PM »
and if u wanna train, train at Universe Gym@ Pattaya....if ur looking for gear dun get it from Bangkok, cos they are slightly over priced. get them at Pattaya good value for money...and check. cos some maybe counterfeits. Best u go for orals like D-Bol(pink) or D-Bol DS(Blue) both manufactured by British dragon pharmanauticals...if ur lucky u can get A-Bomb as well...All the best mate.
ur momma

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 11:02:21 PM »
and if u wanna train, train at Universe Gym@ Pattaya....if ur looking for gear dun get it from Bangkok, cos they are slightly over priced. get them at Pattaya good value for money...and check. cos some maybe counterfeits. Best u go for orals like D-Bol(pink) or D-Bol DS(Blue) both manufactured by British dragon pharmanauticals...if ur lucky u can get A-Bomb as well...All the best mate.

actually the pink thais are made by british dispensary. not british dragon. british dispensary is human grade licensed manufacturer in thailand for anabol tabs. they make the pink 5mg tabs and the yellow 10mg tabs. they also make androlic tabs. the blue heart dbol is the other kind of dbol. back when it was good it was made by body research. now the blue hearts are made by plaza dispensary.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 12:08:18 AM »
Buy youīre gear from Bangkok, if you do that you have a lesser chance to buy fakes. The only "real" gym in the north Thailand is Universe gym in Pattaya. As long as gear goes you canīt go wrong with british dispensary (as long as itīs real). In Bangkok the gyms are mostly for cardio or fagging around.

Man i have to get back there.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

mame09

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007, 01:43:13 AM »
i am only going there to get sus, deca and hopefully tren 

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2007, 02:02:24 AM »
You can get good deals on sust ,but deca is REALLY expensive and i didnīt see tren anywhere. So... good hunting.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2007, 05:30:08 AM »
You can get good deals on sust ,but deca is REALLY expensive and i didnīt see tren anywhere. So... good hunting.

Id 2nd the Deca thing. Id actualy bring it with me if I have some w/ a script on it.
Never know what you'll find there though, just got to poke around.
If you need blood work or very reasonable physical etc -go in BKK, you'll save a LOT of $z.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2007, 06:24:13 AM »
YEAH, thatīs for sure, go to this hospital called:
Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital, grade A service and everything, cheap too.
Suprisingly they are located in both Bangkok and Pattaya...
LOL...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG