Author Topic: GREAT SOPRANOS EPISODE!!!!  (Read 21642 times)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
Re: GREAT SOPRANOS EPISODE!!!!
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2007, 08:23:04 AM »
Great fucking episode!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2007, 08:36:35 AM »
Hard to believe it's all coming to an end next Sunday. It's starting to sink in......

:'(

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2007, 09:42:20 AM »
as always they spent way too much time on the bullshit with the psychiatrist, i hate that shit.

I think that was just a way of tying up a loose end.
no Melfi on the last show.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2007, 09:46:46 AM »
The way the filmed the shooting of Bobby was great.
the anticipation of whats coming.the shot of the figurines when the customers were screaming.
the train falling when Bobby died was classic.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2007, 10:46:14 AM »
as always they spent way too much time on the bullshit with the psychiatrist, i hate that shit.

i always liked those scenes because it was a window into his mind and it always led him to do criminal acts, hence the reason she broke it off with him

E
E

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2007, 12:28:01 PM »
Does anybody know if the last episode will be just one hour long. The rumors on the net where petty accurate this past week. It looks like Tony might end up in witness protection
L

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2007, 02:01:38 PM »

the stripper in the little pink skirt at the bing last night was friggin hot. anyone have a screencap?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2007, 08:42:23 PM »
Does anybody know if the last episode will be just one hour long. The rumors on the net where petty accurate this past week. It looks like Tony might end up in witness protection

no way

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2007, 11:45:50 PM »
there are so many rumors going around

I think it's best for tony to die

E
E

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2007, 12:47:44 PM »

I've heard it's only an hour (actually less).  They would've told us last week during the preview if it was going to be longer.  :'(
:

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2007, 03:38:00 AM »
they fucked up killing off moltisanti a few episodes ago. He fucking made the show and he was a crazy mother fkker

shoulda had him take out the whole ny crew in that episode and then Tony in the final.

imo, it's like the shows coming to an end so they're just killing off people as quickly as possible. no creative writing and shitty character development in the last two seasons.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2007, 09:53:24 AM »
  shitty character development in the last two seasons.

dude all of these characters have been around for the last 4 seasons, what more did you need?

I think some of you "fans" can never be satisfied, you just want constant whackings, otherwise you think the show is boring ::)

E
E

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2007, 04:51:05 PM »
dude all of these characters have been around for the last 4 seasons, what more did you need?

I think some of you "fans" can never be satisfied, you just want constant whackings, otherwise you think the show is boring ::)

E

not so interested in whackings. look at Chirs moltisant, great character development i.e directing, getting married etc. Paulie and Silvio, absolutley nothing except two bad hairstyles that never changed over the course of seven years..

The show won awards in the first few seasons for good reasons. then the writers ran out of ideas and gave the job to the trainees..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2007, 05:04:32 PM »
not so interested in whackings. look at Chirs moltisant, great character development i.e directing, getting married etc. Paulie and Silvio, absolutley nothing except two bad hairstyles that never changed over the course of seven years..

The show won awards in the first few seasons for good reasons. then the writers ran out of ideas and gave the job to the trainees..
there was plenty of good stuff with Paulie over the years, not so much with Silvio, his role as consigliere was pretty boring and they didn't really get into his life too much.

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2007, 05:09:36 PM »
there was plenty of good stuff with Paulie over the years, not so much with Silvio, his role as consigliere was pretty boring and they didn't really get into his life too much.

plenty of good arguments with chris but how could they not give 'im a chick to hit with that hair and all his money?

I was really disappointed with the way they killed off chris. He was a fighter and should've gone down fighting!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #140 on: June 08, 2007, 09:12:07 PM »

you make a point with paulie but silvio was supposed to be nothing more than a heartless hitman, not much you can do with him

and I don't think those award shows want to give the awards to the same show every year

you mean to tell me you people think season 3 where they focused on jackie Jr and Meadow was more interesting than this past season? or season 4 focusing on tony and carmella's marriage problems ??? ??? ???

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #141 on: June 08, 2007, 09:15:05 PM »

I was really disappointed with the way they killed off chris. He was a fighter and should've gone down fighting!!

a fighter? ???

without a gun he was about as big a pussy a man could possibly be

I liked the way they killed him, nobody predicted him dying like that

leave the "shootouts" to late night straight to video movies on cinemax :)

E
E

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2007, 01:24:53 AM »
a fighter? ???

E

a pussy? no way. brilliant actor too but you're right, no one predicted he'd die that way... and the last episode was nothin but shootouts

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2007, 08:07:55 AM »
a fighter? ???

E
i agree, Chris was a little weak junkie bitch without his gun.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2007, 12:15:32 PM »
a pussy? no way. brilliant actor too but you're right, no one predicted he'd die that way... and the last episode was nothin but shootouts

yes there were shootouts last week but what i meant was you can't have every character go down like that

having a car accident and tony doing something as simple as squeezing his nostrils and covering his mouth was something no one predicted

it was simple yet a cool death scene 8)

E
E

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2007, 06:03:13 PM »
yes there were shootouts last week but what i meant was you can't have every character go down like that

having a car accident and tony doing something as simple as squeezing his nostrils and covering his mouth was something no one predicted

it was simple yet a cool death scene 8)

E

yeah anyway, sorry, I love the show but I've been a bit neg'd out this season. this season was a huge disappointment for me, i mean, trips down south with paulie, trips to the holiday house with his wife, trips by himself, aj the nut. the writers should've developed the new york angle a lot more.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2007, 06:17:53 PM »
yeah anyway, sorry, I love the show but I've been a bit neg'd out this season. this season was a huge disappointment for me, i mean, trips down south with paulie, trips to the holiday house with his wife, trips by himself, aj the nut. the writers should've developed the new york angle a lot more.

there has been problems with new york since season 5

if you were a writer what would you have done different?

E
E

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2007, 06:21:07 AM »
More in-house squabbling like they did with ralph and ritchie in the first few seasons. they kinda explored it a little with paulie and ny, paulie and chris etc. but nothing really eventuated. the paulie, ny angle woulda made a good season.

chuck in the feds, aj using the name, someone coming back i.e furio, meadow or aj getting capped, camilla pulling the plug and getting back with the teacher, artie losing it, the list goes on.

I'm just spewing cause you guys get it and I have to download it!!

what would you have done?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2007, 09:55:00 AM »

what would you have done?

for so long tony has been talking about how important family is and how aj is a huge disappointment

I would have aj be the cause of tony getting killed

E
E

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2007, 07:08:49 PM »
hahahahahah at Phil's wife freaking out after he was shot