Author Topic: Skinny Guys At The Gym  (Read 5223 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Skinny Guys At The Gym
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2007, 11:46:00 AM »
I agree, I don't know what's up with all this showboating in front of other men at the gym.  I think these showoffs should go all the way and show us what they are made of.  Screw the six pack, show us your cocks!

P.S. Next time you even think about getting in front of a mirror, while next to a iron warrior, do us all a favor and instead of lifting your shirt, lower your shorts and show us what else you're packing..

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2007, 11:49:22 AM »
As always I mind my own business in the gym. That's the easiest way to train, and get home in time. The gym is not my home, and I like to spend my time there wisely, and not a minute to long. It's not that interesting.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2007, 11:53:02 AM »
I think you better re-phrase that last sentence. You still have to train hard, eat right, bust your ass all hours of the day in the gym. Just because your saucing, it doesn't mean that your getting huge over night my friend. If that last post of yours is an honest reply, then you have a ton of shit to learn about bbdg and the science there of. Like we said before, there is a natural board for so-called drug haters like yourself.
No.  Fact is, I see people who don't train hard, most likely don't have a rigid diet, and maybe work out 4 days a week...they still make vast improvement with the use of gear.  I'm not saying everyone on gear doesn't work hard, that would be foolish, but speaking honestly, it is not a prerequisite to "bust your ass", in order to gain muscle from steroids.  You basically only need to go through the motions and I guarantee, you'll make big gains if your drugs are right.
I don't hate drugs, but simply don't respect the majority of drug users.  Drugs are usually beneficial and useful for people with poor work ethic and mediocre genetics.  It gives them the chance to pretend they are the Croatch for a few months, then back to their reality.  It's the greatest form of flattery I can receive, so thanks.
N

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2007, 11:54:41 AM »
Not really disagree with you on that one it's just the idea of get big. Everyone is obessing over becoming the next steve reeves. Which isn't a realistic goal at all. It's the obession that everyone gotta hit 200 pounds without the aid of anabolic's. Way too much important is put on mass. When it should be more important placed on fitness, i.e. runners and other athlete's are considered jokes if the can't bench 300 pounds. It's such a ridicolous stereo type of bodybuilder's and the forum ain't helping this attitude. I mean some people were meant to be big and some were made to fast other's were just made to have six packs.
It all depends what your training for. You can achieve any look you want but it all depends on your training regimine. What I don't like on this particular thread is how a certain "natural" is passing judgement on people who use AAS and saying that we're lazy. Thats ludacris. If I choose to sauce, its knowones business.

PB

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2007, 11:58:36 AM »
No.  Fact is, I see people who don't train hard, most likely don't have a rigid diet, and maybe work out 4 days a week...they still make vast improvement with the use of gear.  I'm not saying everyone on gear doesn't work hard, that would be foolish, but speaking honestly, it is not a prerequisite to "bust your ass", in order to gain muscle from steroids.  You basically only need to go through the motions and I guarantee, you'll make big gains if your drugs are right.
I don't hate drugs, but simply don't respect the majority of drug users.  Drugs are usually beneficial and useful for people with poor work ethic and mediocre genetics.  It gives them the chance to pretend they are the Croatch for a few months, then back to their reality.  It's the greatest form of flattery I can receive, so thanks.
"You basically only need to go through the motions and I guarantee, you'll make big gains if your drugs are right."
This last statement is a crock of shit. That is a ludacris comment and one that deserves laughter. Go to a bbdg show and make these statements and watch how many people will laugh at your sorry ass. Two words: NATURAL BOARD.

PB

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2007, 12:11:56 PM »
"You basically only need to go through the motions and I guarantee, you'll make big gains if your drugs are right."
This last statement is a crock of shit. That is a ludacris comment and one that deserves laughter. Go to a bbdg show and make these statements and watch how many people will laugh at your sorry ass. Two words: NATURAL BOARD.

PB
So your gonna tell me your not gonna make gains on roids? ::) That being said to be the top on your level of hormones you need to be on the ball when it comes to training and diet. However it's a whole different ball game. It's the same as changing from wooden bat's to bat's with metal cores. If your getting 20 homeruns a season the copper bat will always give you more.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2007, 01:17:23 PM »
So your gonna tell me your not gonna make gains on roids? ::) That being said to be the top on your level of hormones you need to be on the ball when it comes to training and diet. However it's a whole different ball game. It's the same as changing from wooden bat's to bat's with metal cores. If your getting 20 homeruns a season the copper bat will always give you more.
Frankly, I really don't care about what you have to say. you don't know me or anything about me. If someone uses gas, its their choice. People are full grown adults and do not need your opinions on what is morally right and wrong. Knowone died and put "GOD" on your forehead that you seem to think you have a right to tell people what to do. Remember, this forum was created for bbdr's and contrary to what you believe, steroids are part of it. If you don't like, leave. I don't need you to tell me or anyone else here what we should or shouldn't do. Its our personal choice and really none of your business.

PB

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2007, 01:51:22 PM »

PB
If I took a big cycle tomorrow and dialed down everything in my routine...diet, cardio, intesity.  I would guarantee I'd put on 20lbs without much effort.  The main reason most people take gear, is they simply do not have the will or genetics to make ample gains without them.  I've been around it for 15 years now and it's just the way it is in bodybuilding.  If you feel a sense of accomplishment cause you put on 10lbs from some dbol, you are more easily fulfilled than I am.  Good luck with everything.
N

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2007, 06:02:26 PM »
I barely pay attention to anybody in the gym, even when people say what's up to me. I just get in the zone dude, and nothing else exists other than me & the weights.

BUT when you have the queer boy a few feet away from you doing all those "ab shots routine" nonchalant a lot, it tends to bother you. How would he feel if i was doing my heaviest sets grunting & growling as if i'm gonna kill somebody  ???
#

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2007, 07:43:27 PM »
Remember that skinny guy in Pumping Iron with the green long sweats on just standing there picking his nose.  Guaranteed that is what half the people on here look like.  especially the ones who constantly put down people.  I swear that guy reminds me of a guy who used to go to Worlds back in the early 80's.  I remember Roy Callendar or Deferro asking this guy if he ever lifts.  The guy just looks up and then Roy or Greg says "yea you get bigger from osmosis".  Then just laughs and walks away.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2007, 08:04:05 PM »
Remember that skinny guy in Pumping Iron with the green long sweats on just standing there picking his nose.  Guaranteed that is what half the people on here look like.  especially the ones who constantly put down people.  I swear that guy reminds me of a guy who used to go to Worlds back in the early 80's.  I remember Roy Callendar or Deferro asking this guy if he ever lifts.  The guy just looks up and then Roy or Greg says "yea you get bigger from osmosis".  Then just laughs and walks away.

I think you are right about the people who put others down.  I have never met a person who was confident and happy have to put others down to have inner happiness.  Never understood fully why some prefer to make enemies although I am starting to realize it is a way people are conditioned to be from birth. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2007, 08:08:01 PM »
onlyme, I don't know you, but isn't there a list of 4-5 guys that you rip on anytime there name is brought up?
Adonis
Goodrum
Buttsuck
etc,etc..... ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2007, 08:35:20 PM »
onlyme, I don't know you, but isn't there a list of 4-5 guys that you rip on anytime there name is brought up?
Adonis
Goodrum
Buttsuck
etc,etc..... ???

but he looks great ::)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2007, 05:49:09 AM »
That's horseshit.  My genetics suck, is usually a harsh cop out.  Few people ever really realize their genetic potential.  Not everyone can be model thin or jacked to all hell, but with the right diet for a year and proper training, there's no reason most people can't get to where they want.  It's just laziness and lack of faith in ones own abilities.

Good point Croatch. Now STOP putting UDOS oil in yoru post workout shakes!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2007, 06:10:15 AM »
well...there were studies that showed people gaining muscle mass from just taking test and laying around on the coach doing nothing.
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2007, 06:12:55 AM »
Personally, I believe that every guy over 50 should be on a docter perscribed and monitored cyle of test/HRT.

The end is already near, why not maximize what few years you have left? what is there to lose?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2007, 06:16:58 AM »
We all know that each one of us would do the same shit if we had a ripped up HIV mid section look like these guys.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2007, 06:32:04 AM »
Adonis
Goodrum
Buttsuck
etc,etc..... ???

oddly enough onlyme weighs as much as all 3 combined

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2007, 06:38:36 AM »
oddly enough onlyme weighs as much as all 3 combined

hahaha but he has lived such a great life ::)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2007, 06:40:58 AM »
We all know that each one of us would do the same shit if we had a ripped up HIV mid section look like these guys.
No....not really. Problem is a lot of guys confuse being skinny with being ripped. Big difference.

PB

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2007, 07:28:13 AM »

Seriously what is up with these skinny dudes lifting up their shirt to show their "12 pack" in the mirror with other dudes around lifting weights?? This queer was inbetween me and some other guy while we're working out. Then you have queer boy who was curling his 15-20lbs dumbbells and then lift up his shirt to flex his abs ??? Dude at least lift up your shorts moron

Is this queer shit necessary??

this happens all the time. mexicans or otherwise so. people go into the gym and they just want a six pack and to tone their twiggy little arms. you have your goals they have theirs. the only difference is yours actually take more than a few weeks. see the little guys figure hey girls wants abs so lets get some abs, they also figure well hey one of em might like toned arms lets go for that. these are the little boys who are seperated from us men by the fact we don't go in it for women or at least not just for them(ya gotta admit a physique has its benefits with the ladys), where as they are only in it to try and get a gf because they're dick ain't big enough to plz em they figure a 12 pack will draw em in.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2007, 07:30:09 AM »
Holy SHIT!  I checked out a new LA Fitness that opened near me.  As I was touring the weight area I see two guys with no size whatsoever and pale as my white ass lifting their shirts to check out their abs in the mirror.  I looked over and chuckled out loud.  They quickly covered up and acted like they didn't hear me.

But DAMN.  The bitches at LA Fitness are HOT!

same shit at l.a fitness every night i see someone doing it

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2007, 08:12:25 AM »

But DAMN.  The bitches at LA Fitness are HOT!

Yet we focus on dorks.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2007, 12:16:53 PM »
Dude if the guy is fucking 2-3 feet away from me doing all those queer poses with his abs i'll grab the fucking dumbbell, hit him over the head and get locked up for a day, well worth it you hear.
#

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2007, 12:18:01 PM »
Dude if the guy is fucking 2-3 feet away from me doing all those queer poses with his abs i'll grab the fucking dumbbell, hit him over the head and get locked up for a day, well worth it you hear.
No you won't.
Squishy face retard