Author Topic: 615 bench press RAW!!!!!  (Read 4265 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: 615 bench press RAW!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2007, 04:01:01 PM »
You have no idea what I can or cannot do in the press, fat boy.

lol

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2007, 04:02:16 PM »
You have no idea what I can or cannot do in the press, fat boy.
i think i have a pretty good idea from watching the videos of you cheat curling a massive 170 pounds. :o

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2007, 04:05:13 PM »
i think i have a pretty good idea from watching the videos of you cheat curling a massive 170 pounds. :o

Your opinion doesn't mean anything. You are fat. You look like you never set foot in a gym. Do you need lasik done so you can see more clearly ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2007, 04:07:44 PM »
Your opinion doesn't mean anything. You are fat. You look like you never set foot in a gym. Do you need lasik done so you can see more clearly ::)
hahahaha, that's why Milos said that with his help i could step onstage in 16 weeks, let's see your pics skinny "brutha". ;D

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2007, 04:45:34 PM »

First, it was more than that.  Second, my form was decent, but certainly not strict.

Third, I should have not responded the way I did, but you seem to be returning to your pre-outed ways instead of being the humbled guy you should be.  You love strength sports, you are a pretty big guy, why not just be a contributing member here and not just a "member"?

w

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2007, 04:49:01 PM »
i agree.. a lot of people dont realise how much weight a spotter can take off you....
why if you can push something yourself... why would you need someone to help you..
so if that spotter or training partner isnt in the gym that day you cant press the weight?
for me if you cant rep it once by urself u get half way then the magic spotter hands touch the bar then hey presto you can now get 6 reps.. with the magic hands on the bar... no you are not training intensley.. or breaking through failure.. you are ego training

You can ask anyone who has trained with me, I do not use spotters ever.  Not even to lift the bar off.  If I can't lift the bar off I sure in the hell ain't going to be able to do the lift.  I can't even stand seeing anyone out of the corner of my eye.  I have done weight that I couldn't do, I just lay it on y chest and wait for the guy to come help.  If I am doing heavy weight for reps and to failure I will have a guy come in at the end.  I couldn't stand it if I had a guy with his hands anywhere near the bar.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2007, 04:54:51 PM »
I would laugh in his face but I no longer like to provoke people that much. I have to be the bigger man so would congratulate the whole team on the amazing show of strength. I would ask them for help when I need to move my shit.
just push some weight!