Author Topic: Can i use cytomel t3  (Read 1086 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Can i use cytomel t3
« on: April 09, 2007, 09:32:45 AM »
In order to use the above along with clen i must be an aas user? If i dont want to take aas can i use it, or it also burns muscle except from fat?

theman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Can i use cytomel t3
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 09:49:13 AM »
In order to use the above along with clen i must be an aas user? If i dont want to take aas can i use it, or it also burns muscle except from fat?

I wouldn't use cytomel - go with ARMOUR thyroid.  In answer to your question however - why bother with thyroid when a clean diet is all you need.

THEMAN

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 02:06:15 PM »
Without AAS you run the risk of burning up a lot of muscle...t-3 has a tendency to pull from whatever it wants, fat or muscle...AAS is then in place to help preserve.

Using clen w/o AAS  should be fine.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 02:42:15 AM »
Without AAS you run the risk of burning up a lot of muscle...t-3 has a tendency to pull from whatever it wants, fat or muscle...AAS is then in place to help preserve.

Using clen w/o AAS  should be fine.

I agree with Arnold on this one. If you're going to still use the T3 I'd keep the dose low (i.e. about 25mg ED - divided into two doses).

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 03:55:21 AM »
Thanks for the replies.  ;)