Author Topic: Chuck Sipes_Casey Viator arm comparison  (Read 23500 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Chuck Sipes_Casey Viator arm comparison
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 11:39:00 PM »
Gotta take it all with a huge bag of salt...

Formerly_Owner76

• Getbig III
  • Long Time Troll!
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2011, 04:56:44 AM »
I wonder if the way (and reason) Chuck committed suicide was ever proven accurate?
(Over the teen girl, igniting ones self, hanging, etc.) Poor guy must have been tormented.
I wish we could go  back to that day & age where everything in the world isn't captured on film and uploaded.
If it happened today, TMZ would be on the scene ASAP!
A more simple time. GetBig in those days was "Letters to the Editor" in the various Muscle mags.
Of course, old Iron Man (Rader), was, and still is, the best.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2011, 12:58:49 PM »
Two incredible arms photos, Chuck Sipes on the left & Casey Viator on the right...

http://www.drdarden.com/forum_images/411754.1138557759249.img725.jpg

the difference is sipes worked extremly hard for a living as a  lumberjack thus the added density.
F

Joe Roark

• Expert
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2011, 10:09:48 AM »
I read this thread but somehow missed the exact date for the 570 bench press...or the location where it happened... or actual first-hand witnesses. A photo would have been apt also.

Many of these baton feats (info passing from person to person) grow roots and stay. Around the time all this was supposedly going on, and Chuck was training for a 600 lb bench press attempt (which was scheduled but scuttled due to injury) someone close to the situation told me he had seen Chuck fail with a single rep with 450 in the bench (not becuase of injury).

There cannot be too many supporting details of proof; there are often too few, or none. What can be offered as proof here other than rumor repetition?

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2011, 10:50:25 PM »
I read this thread but somehow missed the exact date for the 570 bench press...or the location where it happened... or actual first-hand witnesses. A photo would have been apt also.

Many of these baton feats (info passing from person to person) grow roots and stay. Around the time all this was supposedly going on, and Chuck was training for a 600 lb bench press attempt (which was scheduled but scuttled due to injury) someone close to the situation told me he had seen Chuck fail with a single rep with 450 in the bench (not becuase of injury).

There cannot be too many supporting details of proof; there are often too few, or none. What can be offered as proof here other than rumor repetition?
Yes story's though the years/Decades do take on a life of there own, However with Due respect Joe, you have more or less answered your Own Question and have on other occasions, you have said there is no Proof of the reported 570LB bench...and yet you are saying someone "close to the Situation" had "seen" chuck Fail with 450....if that was actually the case wheres his or your proof of that attempt? is it Documented?...on VHS?..."seen" by CREDITABLE Witnesses?

You have done a Very Creditable Job of Documenting "Facts and Figures" though Many years Joe, HOWEVER as is a saying from Long ago....America...The world....Needs Hero's.... People WANT to believe in those Hero's....some Hero's IMO are best left to lie Joe especially when they are no longer around to Defend themselves on or against the points you address in Reporting your Facts and Figures on them.