Author Topic: The real street thugs who rolled with Ice Cube back in the day must sneer...  (Read 1674 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
... in their prison TV lounges when they see him Uncle Tomming to promote honky shit like Are We Done Yet?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Yeah while Ice Cube laughs all the way to the bank as he swipes his Amex Black Card to pay for his gas on the way there..... ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
I am not "thug", never claimed to be, but I am pretty sure 99% of the gangstas of the world would trade places with him in a heartbeat, he grew up, has a family and is making his paper.
E

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
amazing how this guy can put out family movies and no one says a word about him releasing straight up racist records in the past.  Listen to his 2nd full legnth solo album, the one with No Vasoline on it, that is one of the most racist records I've ever heard and no one says  a word cause all he was doing was calling white guys devils, saying white chicks have no ass and no chest, making fun of fags, jews, white guys, white girls..you name it and no one says a thing. 

fuck ice cube.
nasser=piece of shit

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
amazing how this guy can put out family movies and no one says a word about him releasing straight up racist records in the past.  Listen to his 2nd full legnth solo album, the one with No Vasoline on it, that is one of the most racist records I've ever heard and no one says  a word cause all he was doing was calling white guys devils, saying white chicks have no ass and no chest, making fun of fags, jews, white guys, white girls..you name it and no one says a thing. 

fuck ice cube.

It is a black thing...I hate to say it, but its true...In the same scenario with a white guy, the white guy would be ridiculed by the press and certain civil rights groups would protest against him making family films...*When will the double-standard stop; not in my lifetime I guess....
You Can't Do It!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

fuck ice cube.

And how many times did he say N****? And how many white people bought that album? Millions that's how many. You wouldn't have known about it had you not listened to it.

But, I agree about the no ass part, not the no chest. But which would rather have, Breast or thigh?

No condoning his music, because I hated Gansta Rap, way too much cursing, and the use of the word N****. I was more down with Big Daddy Kane, Kwame, Gang Starr, CL Smooth, and X-clan. More focus on rhymes and beats than curse words.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

I can't begrudge a man for growing up and changing his politics...or the way he makes his money. 

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
And how many times did he say N****? And how many white people bought that album? Millions that's how many. You wouldn't have known about it had you not listened to it.

But, I agree about the no ass part, not the no chest. But which would rather have, Breast or thigh?

No condoning his music, because I hated Gansta Rap, way too much cursing, and the use of the word N****. I was more down with Big Daddy Kane, Kwame, Gang Starr, CL Smooth, and X-clan. More focus on rhymes and beats than curse words.

never listened to him again after that. It's one thing to write "tales from the darkside" it's another thing to totally attack every white person on the planet.  That's neither here nor there, what I don't understand is how he can make "family" movies and no one says a word.  He bitches about not being invited to oprah...what if he went on there and someone called him on that?  Kramer says a few racist remarks and his career is pretty much over but cube can say anything he wants and no one bats an eye...and yes, I can quote alot of his stuff.  I'm just amazed that here's a guy who openly bashed everyone..fags, whites, jews, women.. you name it and he can do whatever he wants.  why aren't Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson asking him to apologize?  He's a piece of trash...bottom line.

nasser=piece of shit