Author Topic: Going to the doctor  (Read 897 times)

jmckin726

• Getbig I
Going to the doctor
« on: April 11, 2007, 06:04:34 AM »
Hey bros, I need some advice.  I've been juicing off and on for about five years.  I've done some damage to my body.   I have had this sharp pain that I get in my belly button only when I move it certain ways.  It usually occurs when I am wearing a belt and I get out of my car and the belt presses against my belly button.  It doesn't occur as often as it used to but now that i have insurance i want to get it checked out.  I was injured about 2 years ago lifting with a top 5 nationals superheavyweight doing extremely heavy leg presses.  I have also just recently hurt my elbows pretty bad and can't extend my arms with a heavy weights anymore.
I've adjusted my training to lighten up a bit but to tell you the truth I hurt my elbows doing nothing that I don't normally do.  I also have had a slight gyno problem which I've had tried to use some liquidex for but it is still slightly noticeable.  Well here is my question.  Should I tell my doctor that I have juiced in the past?  I have been off for about 6 months.  Do you guys think it is safe to tell the doctor the truth?  A friend of mine who had surgery for his gyno said that he did not tell the doctor anything. 

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
Re: Going to the doctor
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 06:53:24 AM »
It sounds like u might have a hernia.  And my doctor I'm sure knows I'm on juice because he explained to me some of his patients that he has that cycled gear and now they're hooked up to kidneys machines.  He just mentioned this to me out of the blue one day.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 06:55:38 AM »
I would be honest about your gear useage to your doctor. However, as RAM said it sounds like you have a hernia.

I can understand your friend not telling a doctor about his gear useage when it comes to gyno. Then you'd run into a problem of your insurance not covering it.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 07:34:22 AM »
Yeah if he asks tell him.  But... chances are he probaly will know.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 07:52:20 AM »
Just tell him shit its not like your gonna get arested.

jmckin726

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 09:14:22 AM »
Thanks for the advice.... I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning and I guess I'll see what happens

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 12:36:02 PM »
damn bro your all fucked up