Author Topic: Kiwi is a lot more clever than u may think------------  (Read 2916 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Kiwi is a lot more clever than u may think------------
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2007, 04:58:07 PM »
hahaha! are you serious? someone posted a couple of kiwiols pm's that he sent to the beast, and he called someone here in the states to ask them how to get back at me for hurting his feelings.

Not "how to get back at you" big man.
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2007, 04:58:50 PM »
can someone give me a very very brief description of what's going on with this whole situation, i haven't been following it.

super short version.

turns out peewee thinks he has super powers and is in love with beast, someone managed to get into ripitup's account and posted the PMs which were monstrous. kiwi promptly put the V on lockdown, wrote about 20 giant threads about it, and started deleting/merging anything and everything that he didn't like.

oh and somewhere in there he claimed you can't hold a candle to him intellectually.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2007, 04:59:19 PM »
hahaha! hey sars here's a link to the crazy ass pm's. 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=140919.0

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2007, 05:02:42 PM »
holy shit-----------------------------this thread has jumped to 2 pages in 10 minutes

more traffic than then the V has seen since the epic "i just took a huge shit" thread  :-*

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2007, 05:09:27 PM »

DS Please elaborate.
\

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2007, 05:11:26 PM »

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2007, 05:13:48 PM »
he's done it before and noone---even his closet comrades didn"t see it coming

I think perhaps this is another strategic move to generate attention and publicity to this board----------remember a true philospher and man seeking truth can expell all concept and hold of his ego to see beneath the surface, beneath the "illusion" of reality

perhaps his actions are so above the conciousness of getbig that they expose the groveling masses as nothing more as mongrels catering to their petty desires and egoes------------------------remember--what better way to feed one's ego than through mindless, anynomous internet ownings or duels

if this is true then Kiwi has perpatrated the greatest owning in the history of Getbig---exposing the losers and blood thirsty dogs for nothing more than mindless beasts being driven to thier own slaughter like cattle----------

his patience in his ownings is zen-like, just like he did before with his deception in hiding his race

discuss------------------------------------------

i would highly doubt it, considering the fact that he sent pms with much of the info, which were then exposed from a thrid party against his will.

i just figure thats the way he is. hes a deep cat, who spills his guts it seems. at least he's not a eurotrash homo like bluto.

he's one of the realist people on getbig, he should post some of his intellectual thoughts more.

i come here to shoot shit, and grill people. but ive made alot of serious posts on the religious board and GO, and i love training.

i wouldnt post something smart or intelligent on this board, and i think thats kiwi's mistake. this isnt the board for that type of discussion, if he posted alot of this stuff on other boards no one would give a shit.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
\

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2007, 05:15:38 PM »
i would highly doubt it, considering the fact that he sent pms with much of the info, which were then exposed from a thrid party against his will.

i just figure thats the way he is. hes a deep cat, who spills his guts it seems. at least he's not a eurotrash homo like bluto.

he's one of the realist people on getbig, he should post some of his intellectual thoughts more.

i come here to shoot shit, and grill people. but ive made alot of serious posts on the religious board and GO, and i love training.

i wouldnt post something smart or intelligent on this board, and i think thats kiwi's mistake. this isnt the board for that type of discussion, if he posted alot of this stuff on other boards no one would give a shit.

i think nordic was joking when he started this thread ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2007, 05:22:47 PM »
i think nordic was joking when he started this thread ;D

shit, i cant keep up with all the shit anymore. this place reads like a script for the young and restless.

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2007, 10:09:10 PM »
hahaha! are you serious? someone posted a couple of kiwiols pm's that he sent to the beast, and he called someone here in the states to ask them how to get back at me for hurting his feelings.

Hahahahah queefer than a vagina fart....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2007, 07:26:44 AM »
Thank you Nordic, for being 1 of the FEW people here for at least trying to understand. FYI, what happened wasn't what I did intentionally to improve the V's traffic, even though it achieved the same in the end ;D

I NEVER posted anything intellectual here for months, mate. But my PMs got posted publicly and I cared enough to try explain it all which is beyond the comprehension capacity of most of the meatheads here who're very shallow and insecure.

Thanks for the props anyways. Appreciate it.