Author Topic: TRUE LOVE..  (Read 15755 times)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
Re: TRUE LOVE..
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 04:50:20 PM »
does not exist anymore..

I agree wholeheartedly

I don't play the drug game, but I can't count how many men I've sent home to their "True Loves" with her money in my "hands".  If it was so I wouldn't have a pair of Jimmy Choo's summer collection walking me out the door.

What is said to the face is very different to what is said in the darkness, Don't kid yourselves
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 05:18:32 PM »
I agree wholeheartedly

I don't play the drug game, but I can't count how many men I've sent home to their "True Loves" with her money in my "hands".  If it was so I wouldn't have a pair of Jimmy Choo's summer collection walking me out the door.

What is said to the face is very different to what is said in the darkness, Don't kid yourselves

BAM!!!!!

I knew there was a reason I liked you!!!

I believe in true love....unfortunatly, I think it only happens once.  You then spend the rest of your life comparing others to the one that got away.  (if you are not with them)  You may love other people differently..but NEVER like you do your true love.

(tasha by the way....... :P)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 08:58:36 PM »
True Love?

I can't say that I'm an expert in this arena...but this I do know....

true love is being there for & with someone in the darkest hour.  Not leaving that person's side, & being loyal & loving to the end.

I look at people like my parents.  Sure...they had their ups & downs...but when the chips were down, they pulled in even closer.  They had a commitment to themselves that no obstacle could set them apart.  Especially when my mother was on her death bed, I could see in my fathers face how he smiled at my mother...He looked upon her & lifted himself up to show that he was strong for her.....I knew that was true love.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2007, 12:42:43 AM »
True Love?

I can't say that I'm an expert in this arena...but this I do know....

true love is being there for & with someone in the darkest hour.  Not leaving that person's side, & being loyal & loving to the end.

I look at people like my parents.  Sure...they had their ups & downs...but when the chips were down, they pulled in even closer.  They had a commitment to themselves that no obstacle could set them apart.  Especially when my mother was on her death bed, I could see in my fathers face how he smiled at my mother...He looked upon her & lifted himself up to show that he was strong for her.....I knew that was true love.
awwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet.well that type of love is very rare.chicks these days run after guys with ferraris and a fat wallet
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 01:43:20 AM »
awwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet.well that type of love is very rare.chicks these days run after guys with ferraris and a fat wallet
Ah Shadow, not all of us fair maidens are like that...I much prefer 6-pack abs to a fat wallet and Ferrari...call me crazy but I feel a guy that takes care of himself and works out is much preferable to the playboy, even if he's dead broke...

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 03:06:55 AM »
Well I must be the rare type because Mike doesn't have a ferraris or a fat wallet.   ;D

Believe me...when it happens, you know it, you feel it, you breath it, you live it. 
:D Weee

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2007, 04:19:37 AM »
Ah Shadow, not all of us fair maidens are like that...I much prefer 6-pack abs to a fat wallet and Ferrari...call me crazy but I feel a guy that takes care of himself and works out is much preferable to the playboy, even if he's dead broke...

Sounds to me that you are a cougar that would pounce on the pool boy Buff LoL.... ;D
You Can't Do It!!!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2007, 04:37:19 AM »
does not exist anymore.. nowadays its all about sex,drugs and money :(

This comes from a virgin 19 year old.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2007, 06:21:17 AM »
Okay this is gong to cause a fight, I can feel it...

True Love involves trust.  The kind of trust that you can let your mate out of your sight to play with other girls/men and know that he/she will be truthful, trustworthy and honest in their actions.

Some of you who defend true love on here have shown that this isn't the case.  you might be strongly in love but the trust issue was claimed to broken and in my opinion that isn't True Love because there would have been no doubts or accusations
Just Bad Bad Blood!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2007, 07:54:31 AM »
I agree wholeheartedly

Your a hooker?!?!?

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2007, 08:30:36 AM »

Your a hooker?!?!?

We all must aspire to be something...  You looking to broaden your horizon's?

In real life there are no glass slippers, but there are wicked witches.
Call me a hooker again (when you damn well know the truth) you may find out.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2007, 08:43:31 AM »

Your a hooker?!?!?

lol ...i ws thinking the same thing...

she's ok with taking the money that the  hubby made for his poor family, now the son or daughter might not get that special b-day present they wanted..buut she has honour enough not to fuck him...bwwaahaaahaa!  ;D

anyhow...i digress...i better..or this post is outta here!

i've said it many a time..girls that are the most sensitive on here have the most to hide! :)
carpe` vaginum!

Delilah

• Getbig I
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2007, 08:44:55 AM »
Okay this is gong to cause a fight, I can feel it...

True Love involves trust.  The kind of trust that you can let your mate out of your sight to play with other girls/men and know that he/she will be truthful, trustworthy and honest in their actions.

Some of you who defend true love on here have shown that this isn't the case.  you might be strongly in love but the trust issue was claimed to broken and in my opinion that isn't True Love because there would have been no doubts or accusations

It's one thing when another woman is PURSUING your man.  You can't trust women like that...especially if they strip for money.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2007, 09:06:02 AM »
We all must aspire to be something...  You looking to broaden your horizon's?

In real life there are no glass slippers, but there are wicked witches.
Call me a hooker again (when you damn well know the truth) you may find out.

i know ur not a "lady of the evening" i was just playing
don't be so serious................. ...geesh!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2007, 10:47:59 AM »
It's one thing when another woman is PURSUING your man.  You can't trust women like that...especially if they strip for money.

I agree.
Don't trust anyone, including your "True Love".  But if he was your True Love, women like us wouldn't be around.

Yes I know I am jaded, but I see things like girls fucking the groom at the bachelor party for no other reason then they think it is funny.  It never about him, it is about what she is going to do.

she's ok with taking the money that the  hubby made for his poor family, now the son or daughter might not get that special b-day present they wanted..buut she has honour enough not to fuck him...bwwaahaaahaa!  ;D

Honour has nothing to do with it.
Stripping is manipulation plain and simple.  I have no problem taking her money.  I would even take it from her hand directly.  I don't make them come to the club.  They come to me and I will take their money and leave them with hollow hopes and I get paid very well to do it.  if it was so important for their child to have that special B-day gift, nobody forced him to give it to a slutty stripper.
I sleep on my back, I don't work on it.

Now the closest thing to True love on here is Tasha and little Milania, but that isn't the type of love shadow was talking about.  There is no True Love in the way Disney tell littles girls that it may come true or the way Byron or Keats describe it in faded pages.  Those are more hollow then the little hopes I supply.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 10:55:31 AM »
I agree.
Don't trust anyone, including your "True Love".  But if he was your True Love, women like us wouldn't be around.

Yes I know I am jaded, but I see things like girls fucking the groom at the bachelor party for no other reason then they think it is funny.  It never about him, it is about what she is going to do.

Stripping is manipulation plain and simple.  I have no problem taking her money.  I would even take it from her hand directly.  I don't make them come to the club.  They come to me and I will take their money and leave them with hollow hopes and I get paid very well to do it.  if it was so important for their child to have that special B-day gift, nobody forced him to give it to a slutty stripper.

Now the closest thing to True love on here is Tasha and little Milania, but that isn't the type of love shadow was talking about.  There is no True Love in the way Disney tell littles girls that it may come true or the way Byron or Keats describe it in faded pages.  Those are more hollow then the little hopes I supply.

You can find true love here!!
http://www.womenbehindbars.com/nl/w43026.html

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 10:57:24 AM »
I agree.

Stripping is manipulation plain and simple.  I have no problem taking her money.  I would even take it from her hand directly.  I don't make them come to the club.  They come to me and I will take their money and leave them with hollow hopes and I get paid very well to do it.  I sleep on my back, I don't work on it.

Ya know I see alot of the middle-aged guys in strips clubs throwing that money out just for some hollow hopes...Now, I go to higher-end strip clubs just when I want to have a good time with my friends and see beautiful women nude...(The reason I said "higher-end" clubs is because I don't want to toss money at a saggy heifer)..I never have hopes of screwing a stripper though LoL...I can go to dance clubs and spend more money on bar tabs that will land me some nice ass guaranteed...I guess its that old saying "either way you look at it you are paying for sex".... ;D
You Can't Do It!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2007, 11:03:20 AM »
This thread is useless without pictures!

Delilah

• Getbig I
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2007, 11:14:34 AM »
I remember being at a Catholic wedding about 10 years ago, and something the priest said during the service really stuck with me.  He said, "Love isn't just a feeling--it's a decision"....and I think there's a lot of truth to that.

If that feeling of overwhelming passion (or butterflies, or however you wanna describe it) were all it took to make a relationship work, there would be no such thing as divorce.  I believe that if you TRULY love someone, you accept them.......faults and all..........and you learn to live with their bad habits, their MISTAKES....and they do the same for you.

Sure, there are jaded strippers, men who are serial cheaters,  and insecure, narcissistic women who screw the groom at bachelor parties.............but there are ALSO people in this world who are kind, sincere, and TRULY know how to love another.  And, thank God, I happen to be married to one of those men.

I believe that you NEVER really know TRUE love until its limits are tested.  It's EASY to love someone who appeases your every whim and NEVER makes mistakes...........unfor tunately, none of us is perfect. 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2007, 11:26:42 AM »
I remember being at a Catholic wedding about 10 years ago, and something the priest said during the service really stuck with me.  He said, "Love isn't just a feeling--it's a decision"....and I think there's a lot of truth to that.

If that feeling of overwhelming passion (or butterflies, or however you wanna describe it) were all it took to make a relationship work, there would be no such thing as divorce.  I believe that if you TRULY love someone, you accept them.......faults and all..........and you learn to live with their bad habits, their MISTAKES....and they do the same for you.

Sure, there are jaded strippers, men who are serial cheaters,  and insecure, narcissistic women who screw the groom at bachelor parties.............but there are ALSO people in this world who are kind, sincere, and TRULY know how to love another.  And, thank God, I happen to be married to one of those men.

I believe that you NEVER really know TRUE love until its limits are tested.  It's EASY to love someone who appeases your every whim and NEVER makes mistakes...........unfor tunately, none of us is perfect. 

I have gas..................... ...

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2007, 12:07:56 PM »
  I have gas..................... ...
When don't you?  ;D
:D Weee

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2007, 04:52:04 PM »

In all seriousness I am very glad you have somebody that you love and whom loves you this much.
I feel that Laura and Mike have the same type of love between them.

but this isn't the true love of the great poets and the bad script writers that slays the beast because it is the most powerful force in the Universe.  That True Love doesn't exist.

You may look down upon me and my kind and I won't begrudge you that choice but not all us are out to "steal" men away or cause marriages to breakdown.  Some of us do it for the money and can't play the 9-5 political game.

i know ur not a "lady of the evening" i was just playing
don't be so serious................. ...geesh!

Mom said we can't play in the same sandbox anymore  ;D
Just Bad Bad Blood!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2007, 06:40:27 PM »

ya coulda avoided all this bullshit by simply mentioning that you strip..  :-\

nothing wrong with that...you didn't do anything wrong..

carry on..

Now the closest thing to True love on here is Tasha and little Milania, but that isn't the type of love shadow was talking about.  There is no True Love in the way Disney tell littles girls that it may come true or the way Byron or Keats describe it in faded pages.  Those are more hollow then the little hopes I supply

as for true love goes..the poem i posted on page 1 best describes it best as far as i'm concerned
....another that comes close and one of my Favs by Oscar Wilde and the last stanza is one famous in all of poetry..

Could we dig up this long-buried treasure,
Were it worth the pleasure,
We never could learn love's song,
We are parted too long.

Could the passionate past that is fled
Call back its dead,
Could we live it all over again,
Were it worth the pain!

I remember we used to meet
By an ivied seat,
And you warbled each pretty word
With the air of a bird;

And your voice had a quaver in it,
Just like a linnet,
And shook, as the blackbird's throat
With its last big note;

And your eyes, they were green and grey
Like an April day,
But lit into amethyst
When I stooped and kissed;

And your mouth, it would never smile
For a long, long while,
Then it rippled all over with laughter
Five minutes after.

You were always afraid of a shower,
Just like a flower:
I remember you started and ran
When the rain began.

I remember I never could catch you,
For no one could match you,
You had wonderful, luminous, fleet,
Little wings to your feet.

I remember your hair--did I tie it?
For it always ran riot--
Like a tangled sunbeam of gold:
These things are old.

I remember so well the room,
And the lilac bloom
That beat at the dripping pane
In the warm June rain;

And the colour of your gown,
It was amber-brown,
And two yellow satin bows
From your shoulders rose.

And the handkerchief of French lace
Which you held to your face--
Had a small tear left a stain?
Or was it the rain?

On your hand as it waved adieu
There were veins of blue;
In your voice as it said good-bye
Was a petulant cry,

'You have only wasted your life.'
(Ah, that was the knife!)
When I rushed through the garden gate
It was all too late.

Could we live it over again,
Were it worth the pain,
Could the passionate past that is fled
Call back its dead!

Well, if my heart must break,
Dear love, for your sake,
It will break in music, I know,
Poets' hearts break so.

But strange that I was not told
That the brain can hold
In a tiny ivory cell
God's heaven and hell

...but remember " Love is a dog from hell" charles bukowski.

cheers..
carpe` vaginum!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2007, 06:42:41 PM »
ya coulda avoided all this bullshit by simply mentioning that you strip..  :-\

nothing wrong with that...you didn't do anything wrong..

carry on..

Honestly I thought everybody knew.  I have never tried to hide that.

I guess I am just not internet famous yet  ;D
Just Bad Bad Blood!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2007, 06:52:54 PM »
Honestly I thought everybody knew.  I have never tried to hide that.

I guess I am just not internet famous yet  ;D

i'm usually in my own little world...sorry..  :-\

hope you have read wuthering heights..i've read it multiples times..but hardly beyond where catherine dies..

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be" Catherine Earnshaw
carpe` vaginum!