Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 15, 2018, 11:12:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer and Religion in Public Life  (Read 195687 times)
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #500 on: August 07, 2018, 07:03:23 PM »

My example has zero "problems".  Nero was an historical figure as was Peter.  Nero put Peter to death.  The only problem is yours but you can do as you wish and say what you will.

For you to compare the Nazarene to Jones or Manson...  That speaks volumes.  Make no mistake, you did just that.  If he (the Nazarene) was indeed "He", then I can assure you that you will be among those that hear, "Depart from me.  I never knew you".  And me? 

I am no better...Except I don't lie. You have a problem with the teachings of the Christ because they offend your ego.  You just use his false followers as an excuse.  Or is this just a facade of yours?  Shake it off before it covers you completely.

Nah, they don't offend my ego. I have no problem with the teachings of "The Nazarene" AKA Jesus. I make observations based on facts. The fact is, people dying for their belief is nothing new nor special
Report to moderator   Logged
Skeletor
Getbig V

Silence you furry fool!

« Reply #501 on: August 14, 2018, 11:59:57 AM »

Oh look, another christian priest molesting children...

Pennsylvania priest pleads guilty to sexually molesting 4th-grade boy

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2018/07/greensburg_priest_charged_with.html

But wait, there's more... More than 300 in fact...

'Bigger than Boston': What the Pa. clergy sex abuse report could mean

The grand jury report investigating sexual abuse across six Catholic dioceses in Pennsylvania names more than 300 "predator priests," according to a court order issued Friday.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2018/07/more_than_300_predator_priests.html

And it seems the church tried to prevent the release of the report.

A huge clergy abuse probe is about to go public. Could Pa.'s attorney general be on the verge of slaying Goliath?

http://www.philly.com/philly/columnists/maria-panaritis/pennsylvania-grand-jury-report-clergy-abuse-catholic-church-attorney-general-josh-shapiro-maria-panaritis-20180801.html

Nothing to see here folks...

Grand jury report IDs over 300 "predator priests," more than 1,000 child victims

HARRISBURG, Pa. -- More than 1,000 children -- and possibly many more -- were molested by hundreds of Roman Catholic priests in six Pennsylvania dioceses, while senior church officials took steps to cover it up, according to a landmark grand jury report released Tuesday.

The grand jury said it believes the "real number" of abused children might be "in the thousands" since some records were lost and victims were afraid to come forward. The report said more than 300 clergy committed the abuse over a period of decades.

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro said the two-year probe found a systematic cover-up by senior church officials in Pennsylvania and at the Vatican.

"The cover-up was sophisticated. And all the while, shockingly, church leadership kept records of the abuse and the cover-up. These documents, from the dioceses' own 'Secret Archives,' formed the backbone of this investigation," he said at a news conference in Harrisburg.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/predator-priests-identified-grand-jury-report-pennsylvania-priest-abuse/
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #502 on: August 14, 2018, 09:20:32 PM »

Nothing to see here folks...

Grand jury report IDs over 300 "predator priests," more than 1,000 child victims

HARRISBURG, Pa. -- More than 1,000 children -- and possibly many more -- were molested by hundreds of Roman Catholic priests in six Pennsylvania dioceses, while senior church officials took steps to cover it up, according to a landmark grand jury report released Tuesday.

The grand jury said it believes the "real number" of abused children might be "in the thousands" since some records were lost and victims were afraid to come forward. The report said more than 300 clergy committed the abuse over a period of decades.

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro said the two-year probe found a systematic cover-up by senior church officials in Pennsylvania and at the Vatican.

"The cover-up was sophisticated. And all the while, shockingly, church leadership kept records of the abuse and the cover-up. These documents, from the dioceses' own 'Secret Archives,' formed the backbone of this investigation," he said at a news conference in Harrisburg.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/predator-priests-identified-grand-jury-report-pennsylvania-priest-abuse/

No real Scotsman...
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!